Colossus and WWH Vs. Juggerrnaut and Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS, PIS and Jobbing are all off.

Fight to the death.

KillAll
the juggernaut and abomination should win... colossus is the weak link. juggernaut is more than capable of defeating the hulk alone (or atleast holding his own), add abomination after colossus goes down and they will win.

Q99
Why do people put Juggernaut in fights with foes who purely have physical abilities? Full strength Juggernaut cannot be taken out by physical abilities. It's his thing.

carver9
Stop making JUGGERNAUT THREADS.

BUSTER1
Team 2 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Stop making JUGGERNAUT THREADS. laughing out loud

Knowsbleed33
Team 2 wins every time.

psycho gundam
hulk solos

janus77
this match looks lopsided until you realise that if Colossus takes on Juggernaut then it'll literally end 2 on 1...

Juggernaut is hideously slow and ponderous, Colossus should be able to keep him busy, without taking too many blows, whilst Hulk destroys Abomination (a few punches should sort that out - last time out Banner KTFO'd Abomination).

thereafter, either we wait for Hulk to get strong enough to do the 'incredible' or he bfrs Juggernaut to the moon (like Skaar, but further).

KingD19
Unless this is Classic Abomination, Colossus can beat him. Recently he bashed Abominations face in. And Colossus, while not being able to beat Juggernaut, can hang with him for a while, he proved that back when he was a teenager.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk solos Agreed.

Knowsbleed33
hulk solos

I hope this is your impression of a bad joke.

nicamarvin
Stop making JUGGERNAUT THREADS. SHUT UP..................... mad

Bouboumaster
I say team 1

Q99
Originally posted by janus77
this match looks lopsided until you realise that if Colossus takes on Juggernaut then it'll literally end 2 on 1...

Juggernaut is hideously slow and ponderous, Colossus should be able to keep him busy, without taking too many blows, whilst Hulk destroys Abomination (a few punches should sort that out - last time out Banner KTFO'd Abomination).

thereafter, either we wait for Hulk to get strong enough to do the 'incredible' or he bfrs Juggernaut to the moon (like Skaar, but further).

BFR is the only way they can win.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by janus77

Juggernaut is not slow. He surprised the X-men when he snagged Angel out of the air. Cyclops commented on his speed.

KingD19
Wasn't that one of his obscure powers that were lost a few years back? Like shooting energy orbs, walking on air, and swimming really fast, even though he's around 900lbs.

Knowsbleed33
No, he was able to surprise Beast with his speed once also.

FearOfBlood
Hulk solos.

SamZED
Juggernaut could take it all by himself, team 1 only option is bfr..

big juggy man
Thye person who made this thread said a fight to the death. BFR isnt a fight to the death and since that is the case the Juggernaut doesn't need Abomination. The Juggernaut is immortal as long as he is connected to the source of his powers. There is nothing Colossus or WWH can do the the Juggernaut besides die.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I hope this is your impression of a bad joke. abomination isn't going to help much here, hulk beat him to an inch of his life, and this was prior to planet hulk. king hulk would give abomination the meik treatment as nothing the abomination could do would prevent this hulk from violently pummeling him to death.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just settle for juggernaut and hulk being strength peers, but then again the hulk can change that in the blink of an eye....then juggernaut goes to deep space again with a broken jaw and neck with shards of helmet stuck in his face.

Knowsbleed33
abomination isn't going to help much here, hulk beat him to an inch of his life, and this was prior to planet hulk. king hulk would give abomination the meik treatment as nothing the abomination could do would prevent this hulk from violently pummeling him to death.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just settle for juggernaut and hulk being strength peers, but then again the hulk can change that in the blink of an eye....then juggernaut goes to deep space again with a broken jaw and neck with shards of helmet stuck in his face.

OP says fight to the Death.

Team one loses.

KillAll
Originally posted by KingD19
Unless this is Classic Abomination, Colossus can beat him. Recently he bashed Abominations face in. And Colossus, while not being able to beat Juggernaut, can hang with him for a while, he proved that back when he was a teenager.

oh, you mean until juggernaut landed one punch on 2 occasions to knock colossus out. yea, i can see where you are going with this also LMAO....

juggernaut gets angry and tosses hulk to the sun for bfr. hey it could happen as he's easily been able to match hulks strength in any incarnation. from the professor up to world war hulk (and he was distracted at the time barely paying attention LMAO).

colossus is a joke compared to the juggernaut. he will go down on the first punch if juggernaut is serious.

psycho gundam

Team one loses. heard no mention of barring bfr, and the idea of killing juggernaut is kinda ludicrous, the op is begging for "worldbreaker kills juggernaut" posts.

not sure if juggernaut could even kill the hulk either, the maestro didn't seem to have an issue with that. *shrugs*

Knowsbleed33
Maestro didn't kill Juggernaut.

psycho gundam
didn't say he did

quanchi112

Team one loses. How so?

KingD19
Originally posted by KillAll
oh, you mean until juggernaut landed one punch on 2 occasions to knock colossus out. yea, i can see where you are going with this also LMAO....

juggernaut gets angry and tosses hulk to the sun for bfr. hey it could happen as he's easily been able to match hulks strength in any incarnation. from the professor up to world war hulk (and he was distracted at the time barely paying attention LMAO).

colossus is a joke compared to the juggernaut. he will go down on the first punch if juggernaut is serious.

Well, in their bar fight back when Colossus was a teen, Colossus kept fighting until he got the bar dropped on him. Even then he wasn't ko'd, he was just down, and Juggernaut complimented him.

When they fought on that ocean liner, Colossus was holding his own.

Actually, I don't know what occasions you're talking about, care to enlighten me?

KillAll
Well, in their bar fight back when Colossus was a teen, Colossus kept fighting until he got the bar dropped on him. Even then he wasn't ko'd, he was just down, and Juggernaut complimented him.

he was down on the first hit. he didnt get back up until juggernaut was GONE. juggernaut pulled the building down around them. are you implying colossus' durability is so low the small bar they were in is what finished him??? the juggernaut didnt compliment directly to him. he told wolverine to tell him because colossus was OUT OF COMMISSION. twice colossus has been knocked out by juggernaut and stayed in armored form.

When they fought on that ocean liner, Colossus was holding his own.

with help of team mates, and juggernauts short attention span??? not to mention juggernaut OFTEN plays around until he gets mad, or very serious....

Actually, I don't know what occasions you're talking about, care to enlighten me?

i dont have access to the link right now, but i'd be more than happy to get in the next few days.

snoopdogg
Juggernaut have never kayoed Colossus. He's dazed him but that's it.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by galactusischere
CIS, PIS and Jobbing are all off.

Fight to the death.

laughing How is anyone on team one going to kill Juggs?????????? CIS off- Juggs puts up his sheilds and sits down.

KingD19
Originally posted by KillAll
he was down on the first hit. he didnt get back up until juggernaut was GONE. juggernaut pulled the building down around them. are you implying colossus' durability is so low the small bar they were in is what finished him??? the juggernaut didnt compliment directly to him. he told wolverine to tell him because colossus was OUT OF COMMISSION. twice colossus has been knocked out by juggernaut and stayed in armored form.

No he wasn't, they were going back and forth, Colossus even gave Juggs and European Uppercut and knocked his head back. Colossus kept fighting until Juggs said it was time for the Coup de Grace, then he dropped the wall on him. And it didn't finish him, he was already mentally strained and piss drunk, it just knocked him down. And so what if Juggs didn't bend down and look at Colossus, he still gave him a compliment. I believe he said he had a mean right hook.

KillAll
No he wasn't, they were going back and forth, Colossus even gave Juggs and European Uppercut and knocked his head back. Colossus kept fighting until Juggs said it was time for the Coup de Grace, then he dropped the wall on him. And it didn't finish him, he was already mentally strained and piss drunk, it just knocked him down. And so what if Juggs didn't bend down and look at Colossus, he still gave him a compliment. I believe he said he had a mean right hook.

he knocked him out. he casually walked away long before colossus got up.

another time it showed colossus completely limp in juggernauts hand after once punch.

the issue where colossus knocked juggernaut down, and rubble fell on them. juggernaut punched colossus, sen the rubble everywhere and held colossus limp (armored) body up along with another x-men. eh, i dont have access at the time but the scan will come.

Doctor-Alvis
Stop making JUGGERNAUT THREADS.
Seconded. Juggernaut's like the new Wolverine.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Seconded. Juggernaut's like the new Wolverine. SHUT UP.......... mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.