dr strange(with starbrand) vs current thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
who would win also how much more dangerous if say villians like dr doom, thanos ,loki and possibly red hulk be if they had the brand? juggy with the starbrand vs odin? .......high evolutionary with the brand vs galactus?

sharky137
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Brand

rotiart
The living tribunal thought that the star brand would have upset the cosmic balance... and removed or destroyed it or something i think it a more recent showing...

to me the star brand is at least abstract level. so i'd say thor is owned.

sharky137
really?....i wonder how thor would do with the brand against a fully charged and well fed galactus... is he considered an abstract?

galactusischere
Galactus would drain thor/starband if that happens.

sharky137
well thats not much of a fight!......damn. but wait coudn`t the welder of the starbrand do exactly the same thing to an opponent?

galactusischere
Galactus is the power of the cosmoes. I don't think a starbrand user would dare to drain him. Though Galactus is good at what he does best(draining).

starlock
If we are dealing with a competent user....galactus aint draining it...at all....in fact i could see him run for his life.......i have followed the starbrand since its inception...and i even use it in my roleplaying games,if anyone reads the link...its apparent that a user not in control or not using it to its fullest can be beaten by ...lets say galactus.....but its scope and potential are way out of Galactus's league i.m.o

What the link does not tell(from what i read of it)..is that it can not only be given...but the nearer still retains a portion of it....and it can be brought back to its full power.....What Marvel did with it is another story...but even LT states that quasar still retains its energy...its is so small noone will search for it......dont be surprised if quasar always comes back from being killed.

Oh and Dr.Strange for the stomp..(if he is aware of it and knows its potential)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.