High Evolutionary Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins in this all out battle.

Harbinger
HE

galactusischere
High Evo.

Mshinu
Supes gets devolved to a kryptonian monkey

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Supes gets devolved to a kryptonian monkey
And where is the devolution in your post?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And where is the devolution in your post?

Did kryptonians evolve from horses or something? It would explain Supes` face

The Nuul
Supes > Galactus > Thanos, HE jobs so much hes either between Gala and Thanos or below Thanos.

Either way super combo FTW!

Super combo can beat anything.

Colossus-Big C
didnt high evo completely own thor when they met?
he also was part in creating adam warlok

dmills
H.E.

batdude123
Originally posted by The Nuul
Supes > Galactus > Thanos, HE jobs so much hes either between Gala and Thanos or below Thanos.

Either way super combo FTW!

Super combo can beat anything.

Fact.

SouthSpawn
Bump

dmills
H.E. barely breaks a sweat.

SouthSpawn
Couldn't superman Speed Blitz the H E?

the ninjak
Considering High Evolutionary lives in a Sun could turn out BADDD for him. Sundipped fight in a Sun. Though I'm sure he can teleport out but Supes is bloody fast!
I'm going Supes in this one

Warlord
he

I dont think the blitz will matter. When HE became depressed and wanted to die, he turned off all the automatic defenses in his suit and got the savage hulk to beat on him while offering no resistance. It took hours for the suit to crack and HE to be liquified inside of it. When it finally cracked, the hulk stopped and went away, then the suit self-repaired and recostructed HE atom by atom to his previous state.

If he offers resistance and has his defenses up SM has no chance of putting him down.

HE has cosmic awareness, tp, danger sense, clairvoyance, and plot device tech. He can create matter through will including complex machinery and extremely complex multicellular lifeforms, so kryptonite wont be a challenge, and manipulate it at the subatomic level. He has massive TK and energy projection. He can alter his size and strengh, teleport and travel through other dimenions.

He is at the very least one weight class above herald level.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
I dont think the blitz will matter. When HE became depressed and wanted to die, he turned off all the automatic defenses in his suit and got the savage hulk to beat on him while offering no resistance. It took hours for the suit to crack and HE to be liquified inside of it. When it finally cracked, the hulk stopped and went away, then the suit self-repaired and recostructed HE atom by atom to his previous state.

If he offers resistance and has his defenses up SM has no chance of putting him down.

HE has cosmic awareness, tp, danger sense, clairvoyance, and plot device tech. He can create matter through will including complex machinery and extremely complex multicellular lifeforms, so kryptonite wont be a challenge, and manipulate it at the subatomic level. He has massive TK and energy projection. He can alter his size and strengh, teleport and travel through other dimenions.

He is at the very least one weight class above herald level. true, he created an admantium cage of of thin air once to contain hulk and hercules. he can basically create krptonight out of nothing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
didnt high evo completely own thor when they met?

No. He defeated him with some kind of blast to the head (Most likely psychic as the High Evolutionary is known for this.) when Thor stopped paying attention to their battle. Before that, Thor was taking the advantage as I recall.

On the upside, Thor beat the utter shit out of Karnivor, someone who basically stomped the High Evolutionary.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
No. He defeated him with some kind of blast to the head (Most likely psychic as the High Evolutionary is known for this.) when Thor stopped paying attention to their battle. Before that, Thor was taking the advantage as I recall.

On the upside, Thor beat the utter shit out of Karnivor, someone who basically stomped the High Evolutionary.

They were even before thor went to mind the civilians. HE levels vary a lot, taking his average, he is above herald level for sure. At his highest he can reach abstract level.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
They were even before thor went to mind the civilians. HE levels vary a lot, taking his average, he is above herald level for sure. At his highest he can reach abstract level.

Just rechecked the issue. Yea, the High Evolutionary got back up when Thor saw the bullets rebound and was worried about the civilians, but Thor was looking better in that fight the way he knocked the High Evolutionary down, and then off his feet with the blow.

Colossus-Big C
he has to be the most jobbing person in comics.
im mean first he challenges people like galactus , and a cosmic cube, and arishem. then he gets beat by people like apcoloypse and sinister,
then he is seen in a crowd of celestials watching the birth of a new one..then he is seen evolving himself and hercules to abstracts

and about the thor fight, dont forget man beast who high evo created, that was destroying reality with anti matter

-K-M-
shifty

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/wcaannualo3-34.jpg

Survivor19
It was just a ploy to get mockingbird in the rider's position, you know

the ninjak
Originally posted by Survivor19
It was just a ploy to get mockingbird in the rider's position, you know

I know! I'm surprised he didn't just start making out with her.

galactusischere
he has to be the most jobbing person in comics.
im mean first he challenges people like galactus , and a cosmic cube, and arishem. then he gets beat by people like apcoloypse and sinister,
then he is seen in a crowd of celestials watching the birth of a new one..then he is seen evolving himself and hercules to abstracts

and about the thor fight, dont forget man beast who high evo created, that was destroying reality with anti matter

Apocalypse is the biggest jobber, so im sure that HE didn't job to him.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753

He is at the very least one weight class above herald level.

Really... me think i need to do some research sometime but if what you say is true. I had no idea he was that durable/resilient.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Really... me think i need to do some research sometime but if what you say is true. I had no idea he was that durable/resilient.

There are scans of it in his respect thread, they don't show up from though, dont know why.

Enyalus
Originally posted by -K-M-
shifty

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/wcaannualo3-34.jpg
Her bod is highly developed.

And HE wins.

dmills
H.E. usually jobs to lower characters in order to further whatever his agenda is at the moment. When serious he can make ass monkeys out of anyone below skyfather level.

Black bolt z
If HE has even 2 day prep he wins 9/10
Without it he wins 7/10

dmills
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Without it he wins 7/10 [

manx422
Superman

dmills
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Without it he wins 7/10 You're being generous. Supes is outclassed in every way here.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by manx422
Superman i swear if someone posted eternity you would still say superman wouldnt you?

smile

now back to the post i pick H.E. ftw

yeah SM is being given way too much credit. HE, in his average, is above herald level and is either a low skyfather or a top dog in the weight class I believe exists between herald and skyfather, that has people like thanos, annihilus and DS in it.

HE would stomp him into a bloody pulp

dmills
It's been stated on panel that H.E. is considered a full on cosmic being. That would put him above sky father level.

the ninjak
I know I wrote before that Supes wins this this fight because H.E.'s base of operations was inside of a Sun. But considering he had to evacuate the location due to the Phalanx Annihilation Wave I'm retracting my vote to H.E.
Supes is a super brawler.
H.E. has too many tools at his disposal.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow, I've never seen this much High Evolutionary love. Damn.

Owning Superman was one thing, but above Skyfather level? *Whistles*

Owning Superman was one thing, but above Skyfather level? *Whistles*

Only in his highest showings, but not in his average 'natural' state.

Colossus-Big C

Owning Superman was one thing, but above Skyfather level? *Whistles* he can be above skyfather level if he wants to.
his brain is already evolve 1,000,000 years beyond a normal human brain (fact on panel) and he even became a threat to the celestials which is why the banished him(the failed)
and he tried to evolve humanity to cosmic cube cube beings and would of succeded if they didnt stop him.

in a what if? were he evolved humanity to cube beings the they killed most of the celestials and then merged with eternity, infinity, death, oblivion and became a new "alien entity"

dmills
The H.E., much like big G, often uses others to accomplish his objectives. But when need be, he will amp himself to insane levels of power if he needs to get his hands dirty.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
Only in his highest showings, but not in his average 'natural' state.

What has High Evolutionary at his highest showings done to top Odin's highest showings?

I've honestly not actually seen anything in regards to him to put him on that level, let alone above it.

Especially seeing how well his fared in comparison to Thor.

Parmaniac
Hasn't he evolved all humans to beyonders? IDK I just think I remember that someone said that here, on the otherhand people talk much when the day is long...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Hasn't he evolved all humans to beyonders? IDK I just think I remember that someone said that here, on the otherhand people talk much when the day is long... i said that last page, he TRIED to evolve humans to cosmic cube beings, but they stopped him.

Colossus-Big C
What has High Evolutionary at his highest showings done to top Odin's highest showings?

I've honestly not actually seen anything in regards to him to put him on that level, let alone above it.

Especially seeing how well his fared in comparison to Thor. at his highest showing he evolved himself and hercules to abstract beings and was pretty much cause major damage during there fight.

dmills
Odin has better feats on panel then a lot of cosmic beings. Hell, Odin, has better high ends feats then Galactus on panel imo. That doesn't make him more powerful the big G.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by dmills
Odin has better feats on panel then a lot of cosmic beings. Hell, Odin, has better high ends feats then Galactus on panel imo. That doesn't make him more powerful the big G.
No, he doesn't

dmills
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No, he doesn't Hence the "IMO" caveat.

Endless Mike
HE 9/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
he can be above skyfather level if he wants to.
his brain is already evolve 1,000,000 years beyond a normal human brain (fact on panel) and he even became a threat to the celestials which is why the banished him(the failed)
and he tried to evolve humanity to cosmic cube cube beings and would of succeded if they didnt stop him.

in a what if? were he evolved humanity to cube beings the they killed most of the celestials and then merged with eternity, infinity, death, oblivion and became a new "alien entity"

No he cannot.

The High Evolutionary has evolved himself to the highest point a human can reach but he simply went as far as he himself could go. That's why the Celestials choose Masterson as an ingredient over the High Evolutionary. He had reached his evolutionary dead end but the human race has no limits. A shocking and humbling revelation to the High Evolutionary.

Threat to the Celestials? Define threat. He was clearly far below them and nothing but a tool when they needed him. Even when he and Hercules had the freak accident that evolved them to higher levels, the Celestial's manipulated them, placing them into the fabric of the Black Galaxy. Which was all a plan to birth a new Celestial. The High Evolutionary broke down witnessing that event by the way.

Are you talking about the Evolutionary War?

After the High Evolutionary saw how insignificant he was in the Cosmic scheme of things, he had Hulk beat the utter shit out of him, but unfortunately his armor would not let him die. When he came back the High Evolutionary, tried to implement a series of procedures such as restoring the Savage Land etc. plus detonating the Genetic Bomb that would allow humanity to one day reach a level beyond any beings. As I recall, when the High Evolutionary pictured the effects of the bomb, humanity where evolved into animals of different kind. Not Cosmic Cube beings. It's not as if he was about to pull some switch, and instantly have mankind become above the Beyonders. In that same story, it took a great deal of his energy to beat the Gray Hulk.

The High Evolutionary is not some uber Cosmic Being. Through prep and planning he presents a big threat potentially, but power wise? Either Thor or Silver Surfer would beat him in a fight. Above Skyfather. Lol. Thor's saved his ass from the Man Beast/Karnivor twice.

Colossus-Big C
No he cannot.

The High Evolutionary has evolved himself to the highest point a human can reach but he simply went as far as he himself could go. That's why the Celestials choose Masterson as an ingredient over the High Evolutionary. He had reached his Evolutionary dead end but the human race has no limits. A shocking and humbling revelation to the High Evolutionary.

Threat to the Celestials? Define threat. He was clearly far below them and nothing but a tool when they needed him. Even when he and Hercules had the freak accident that evolved them to higher levels, the Celestial's manipulated them, placing them into the fabric of the Black Galaxy. Which was all a plan to birth a new Celestial. The High Evolutionary broke down witnessing that event by the way.

Are you talking about the Evolutionary War?

After the High Evolutionary saw how insignificant he was in the Cosmic scheme of things, he had Hulk beat the utter shit out of him, but unfortunately his armor would not let him die. When he came back the High Evolutionary, tried to implement a series of procedures such as restoring the Savage Land etc. plus detonating the Genetic Bomb that would allow humanity to one day reach a level beyond any beings. As I recall, when the High Evolutionary pictured the effects of the bomb, humanity where evolved into animals of different kind. Not Cosmic Cube beings. It's not as if he was about to pull some switch, and instantly have mankind become above the Beyonders. In that same story, it took a great deal of his energy to beat the Gray Hulk.

The High Evolutionary is not some uber Cosmic Being. Through prep and planning he presents a big threat potentially, but power wise? Either Thor or Silver Surfer would beat him.
no. there is a whole what if? arc were they got evolve to cube level beings and merged with infinity....

Rage.Of.Olympus
at his highest showing he evolved himself and hercules to abstract beings and was pretty much cause major damage during there fight.

As I recall after Hercules defeated him, the tech on his back malfunctioned, evolving them. They were then merged into the fabric of the Black Galaxy by the Celestials while their physical bodies were contained in canisters by them. Even then, he did absolutely nothing to put them above Skyfather level.

Colossus-Big C
As I recall after Hercules defeated him, the tech on his back malfunctioned, evolving them. They were then merged into the fabric of the Black Galaxy by the Celestials while their physical bodies were contained in canisters by them. Even then, he did absolutely nothing to put them above Skyfather level. but it said herc was evolve "beyond godhood"

Rage.Of.Olympus
but it said herc was evolve "beyond godhood"

And that means what? Hercules' level of God hood? Very unclear statement stated by the Beast, when he saw Hercules evolve beyond his body and into pink smoke.

SouthSpawn
Thanks for the post everyone!!!!

SouthSpawn
Bump

Mshinu
Supes gets to live his life out as a lab rat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.