Apocalypse Herald to Galactus Vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
So Apoc becomes Galactus' new herald and his powers increase at the same rate that Surfer's did when he first became a herald.

Thanos after final upgrade and wants to fight Apoc in order to impress Death.

PIS, CIS and Jobbing are all off.

Galactus and Mistress Death watch the fight.

Harbinger
Thanos would still take it, IMO; none of Big G's heralds can take Thanos, and even though Apoc starts off stronger pre-herald, I doubt his Power Cosmic upgrade would be enough. His exotic powers would be sufficient to give Thanos a decent run for a bit, though.

Nihilist
Thanos turns Apoc into his own herald.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos turns Apoc into his own herald. Pretty much.

The Nuul
Thanos > any of the Heralds.

Omega Vision
I think Galactus could pump a Herald with enough PC to take Thanos but generally speaking Thanos beats any Herald of Galactus and I can't see Apoc really being that much more powerful with the PC.

Thanos.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think Galactus could pump a Herald with enough PC to take Thanos but generally speaking Thanos beats any Herald of Galactus and I can't see Apoc really being that much more powerful with the PC.

Thanos.

Everyone but Tyrant, I really don't think it is a stomp. SS always shoots his cosmic blast at thanos and it doesn't do shit. Apoc doesn't shoot alot of beams (bullets yeah but now it's COSMIC BULLETS), but he is more of a physical fighter (morphs his body into anything really). I think Apoc would have great potential if he was endowed with the level of PC SS 1st had. IMO Apoc can manipulate the PC alot better due to his knowledge and personality.

I do have to say if i had to bet on who would win right now I would go with Thanos. But the potential for someone like Apoc is great.

the ninjak
Apocalypse Herald would be huge.
Could arguably become much larger than galactus and wrap into planet sized ball around Thanos and charge the insides with pure cosmic energy. But Thanos can teleport......
But how would Thanos knock a shapeshifter who originally could grow to the size a building, now multiplied 100X.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.