Squirrel Girl vs Thanos (rematch)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Thanos has supposedly been upgraded since his death. How much longer will he last than last time before being wtfpwned if he tries to fight Squirrel Girl again?

galactusischere
5 seconds.

Lord Feron
Thanos begs for his mercy, and gets his heart ripped out... again.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No longer than the last time they met

vansonbee
SQ > T > DS evil face

Omega Vision
Originally posted by vansonbee
SQ > T > DS evil face
Who's SQ?

tideoftime
Thanos has Batman run interference, via massive prep and the Batkick, on SQ, and manages to get her in a vulnerable position for a two part cliff-hanger (with the Doctor Who "next time" music playing in the background)...

... and then she kills him at the start of the next issue, spending the rest of the issue trying to get BM to become her sidekick/"Take care of her light-work" so she can go have a spa-day next time, and not have to deal with trivial things like this in the future...

Mshinu
Squirrel Girl let Tippy Toe stomp Thanos this time.

Tippy Toe > MODOK > She Rulk > Rulk > Utau > Thanos
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1757/modok3ze0.jpg

galactusischere
She doesn't know the meaning of "impossible". No wonder.

the ninjak
I'm almost inclined to believe that SG is an Omega level mutant with the same powers as Gladiator......
But she is infatuated with Squirrels.

She could be Marvel's champion

The Squirrel Supreme big grin

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
I'm almost inclined to believe that SG is an Omega level mutant with the same powers as Gladiator......
But she is infatuated with Squirrels.

She could be Marvel's champion

The Squirrel Supreme big grin

She is a mutant... obviously the most powerful one there ever existed

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanos has supposedly been upgraded since his death. How much longer will he last than last time before being wtfpwned if he tries to fight Squirrel Girl again?

He won't last longer, on the contrary. The more powerful an opponent is the easier it is for SG to kick his nuts!

Spire
Squirrel Girl will beat Thanos quicker because she has his measure.

SoulDevourer
SG again

PS. Quanchi not gonna be happy about this thread lol ^^

the ninjak
Quanchi doesn't understand that SG's power is confidence based.
The time she beat Thanos was definitely canon.

Uatu said himself that Thanos was the real deal and it doesn't matter which reality Uatu is in he always knows what he is talking about.

Endless Mike
Thanos wouldn't even try to fight her, he would just run away

BruceSkywalker
thanos last maybe a half second longer than he did the last time they fought

AsbestosFlaygon
How much of an upgrade does Thanos get?

If it's something like the IG, SG doesn't stand a chance.

If it's just regular amping by his tech, SG would win again.

Omega Vision

Yeah, its the reverse of Glad's power though. The more confident you are in your ability to defeat a seemingly useless mutant with a squirrel companion the more powerful she becomes. Of course her base level is still high-skyfather so Thanos was ****ed either way.

stan5677
high-skyfather i personally believe she is top tier trans

quanchi112
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
SG again

PS. Quanchi not gonna be happy about this thread lol ^^ She beats a Thanos clone.Originally posted by the ninjak
The time she beat Thanos was definitely canon.

Uatu said himself that Thanos was the real deal and it doesn't matter which reality Uatu is in he always knows what he is talking about. Not the real Thanos.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thanos wouldn't even try to fight her, he would just run away Lies.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah, its the reverse of Glad's power though. The more confident you are in your ability to defeat a seemingly useless mutant with a squirrel companion the more powerful she becomes. Of course her base level is still high-skyfather so Thanos was ****ed either way. Thanos wins.

AsbestosFlaygon
On-panel dialogue > your opinion.

Batman-Prime
At least we are now back to the "it's not the real Thanos" stance. That "it's not canon" bs is out it seems. big grin

Omega Vision
I don't see why Quanchi feels its necessary to lowball Squirrel Girl.

The Nuul

It makes himself feel better at night knowing that his fave character didnt get beat.

the ninjak

It is because when the day came when he read that issue he ran into his bedroom and wept for days.
"Screw Uatu he is wrong .....it's a clone Wahhhh!"
Ever since then his wirings been a little loose.

Batman-Prime
It is because when the day came when he read that issue he ran into his bedroom and wept for days.
"Screw Uatu he is wrong .....it's a clone Wahhhh!"
Ever since then his wirings been a little loose.

rolling

manx422
Thanos rapes her

The Nuul
SG uses a strap on and makes Thanos her biatch.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
On-panel dialogue > your opinion. It's not to be taken seriously. I can't help it if jokes fly over your head.Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't see why Quanchi feels its necessary to lowball Squirrel Girl. How am I lowballing Sg? She beat a clone imo.Originally posted by The Nuul
It makes himself feel better at night knowing that his fave character didnt get beat. I acknowledge Drax cheapshotting Thanos. That's a canon showing to Thanos. I don't pick and choose what I ignore and don't ignore. I use my head.

manx422
Thanos ties her at a table and it becomes a free for all rape

Nihilist
Another pointless shit thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
SG uses a strap on and makes Thanos her biatch. Based on what?

Originally posted by Nihilist
Another pointless shit thread Exactly.

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112

Exactly. But then again there has to be something for the trolls to do.

quanchi112
But then again there has to be something for the trolls to do. Oh I know. It's funny and then the trolls will claim I am butthurt when it's them who can't let it go that it's not canon and want to drag it into multiple threads.

the ninjak
But then again there has to be something for the trolls to do.

You two gonna make out now?

Nihilist
Oh I know. It's funny and then the trolls will claim I am butthurt when it's them who can't let it go that it's not canon and want to drag it into multiple threads. I've noticed certain posters follow you into every thread/Thanos thread and making countless biat threads, and then they call you troll.

quanchi112
You two gonna make out now? No. What's wrong with you? Why are you so upset?

Nihilist
You two gonna make out now? Speaking of trolls.^^^

quanchi112
I've noticed certain posters follow you into every thread/Thanos thread and making countless biat threads, and then they call you troll. I know it's quite funny. Hey quan you're a troll. Then the create multiple threads daring me to post in them so they can say hey quan you're a troll again. It's rather amusing to me anyways.

the ninjak
I'm not but it doesn't matter if the comic was canon.
I'm stating to think that SG is seriously Omega Level.
She is a canon joke character. I think her powers are a serious threat to anyone including THanos
And I agree with pretty much everything you post Quan.

quanchi112
I'm not but it doesn't matter if the comic was canon.
I'm stating to think that SG is seriously Omega Level.
She is a canon joke character. I think her powers are a serious threat to anyone including THanos
And I agree with pretty much everything you post Quan. I think we have to take her seriously in her threads. I still don't see her doing anything to even warrant a problem to Thanos here.

manx422
Thanos kills her then makes a Sg burger and eats it

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
Thanos kills her then makes a Sg burger and eats it That actually made me giggle.

the ninjak
I think we have to take her seriously in her threads. I still don't see her doing anything to even warrant a problem to Thanos here.

Her wins back her up.
She must be an Omega Level mutant with confidence based skills.
She just is infatuated with squirrels and crazy.

The Squirrel Supreme

She's just not interested in politics and power plays.

manx422
Thanos kills her then makes a Sg pizza and eats it

quanchi112
Her wins back her up.
She must be an Omega Level mutant with confidence based skills.
She just is infatuated with squirrels and crazy.

The Squirrel Supreme

She's just not interested in politics and power plays. Not against someone with Thanos' powers.

manx422
thanos will squash her

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
thanos will squash her We get it already.

SoulDevourer
She beats a Thanos clone. but maybe that SG was also only a SG clone!

there we go, SG clone beat Thanos clone!

stick out tongue

the ninjak
Think Longshot meets Gladiator.
But her powers also seem to negate any obstacle thrown in front of her when she applies her intent on hitting someone, like if Thanos created telekinetic shields in front of her and activated a device to subdue her. The machine would malfunction and a light would flash from her belt and momentarily blind him. Then BAM. She would create an aura similar to Drax's and knock him out.
That is if we take SG's powers seriously wink

manx422
no that was sg beating thanos clone

SoulDevourer
no no it was only SG clone obviusly!! stick out tongue

manx422
SG sucks

-Pr-
Firstly, everyone, stop bashing.

Secondly, another allusion to or mention of rape will cause the person doing so to be warned. There's joking, and then there's crossing the line. No more.

Thirdly, closing a bait/spite thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.