Sasuke vs Pein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Full-powered Pein. Who takes it?

King Kandy
Assuming no PIS, Pein should be able to win handily.

BloodRain
If a full powered Rinnegan is stronger then any sharingan Pain wins.

yungz22
who knows susanoo might be able tao takke a tensei or two

danteiscool
the fight depends on how well Pein will be able to deal with Sasuke's MS genjutsu imo. if he can take it pretty well, then Pein wins.

King Kandy
I have always argued Pein should be able to resist tsukuyomi by temporarily disconnecting the bodies from nagato.

yungz22
Originally posted by King Kandy
I have always argued Pein should be able to resist tsukuyomi by temporarily disconnecting the bodies from nagato.
thats not what he did against jiraiya and even if he did the boddy would hit the ground kind of like the avatar movie and sasuke would just kill limp bodies bodies. also pein has no way to fight back against amaterasu

King Kandy
Absorbing Pein absorbs amaterasu.

yungz22
Absorbing Pein absorbs amaterasu.

he would be burned before he could even do that

King Kandy
Are you joking? We've seen it that Amaterasu takes like a day and a half to burn anyone. Raikage fought for like half an issue with his arm on fire from it. No, it will not even get close to burning absorbing pein, especially since he's absorbed regular fire with absolutely no effect. Jutsu can't hurt him.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by yungz22
he would be burned before he could even do that

Amaterasu is exceptionally dangerous only because the flames cannot be extinguished, not unless one uses a special fire seal.

wakkawakkawakka
Is Sasuke's amateratsu developed enough to target six bodies at once? I'm assuming Pain gets all six paths, so what's stopping the other five from beating the crap out of Sasuke even if he did manage to take out one body. The baby Tsukuyomi that Sasuke's been using will probably get shot down by the Rinnegan and I don't want to get into Susanoo.

Overall Pein should destroy Sasuke or rather I hope he does.

King Kandy
Susanoo can be beaten by Pein in several ways... arrows can either be absorbed or reflected, Absorbing Pein could get close and absorb susanoo itself, and he's pretty much immobilized in susanoo so chibaku easily can beat him.

yungz22
Susanoo can be beaten by Pein in several ways... arrows can either be absorbed or reflected, Absorbing Pein could get close and absorb susanoo itself, and he's pretty much immobilized in susanoo so chibaku easily can beat him.
that arrow is too fast for the fat pain to jump in the way every single time he shoots it also if he did absorb it he would only be absord the fire in his area. Fat pein is not faster than the eye

yungz22
Personlayy i think pein can beat anybody if they didnt know about his abilities. But on the other hand even then hes not all that great because look what jiraiya was able to do. He took out 3 bodies and killed one of them twice...and jiraiya was fighting to figure out there secret i think things would have been different if jiraiya already knew about pain..proof of that is naruto knew about the bodies and each one of their powers and he did even better even though he still should have lost....Pein is just like hidan if you dont already know about his abilities you will die. but i cant complain because that is what being a ninja is all about

look at this vid jiraiya did this well without knowing about Peins powers. also tables didnt turn until an extra body came out of nowhere and blew of his arm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usF-4eoYqWE

BloodRain
But Jiraiya is smarter then Sasuke. Take for instance Sasuke vs Deidara. He had a good plan in theory, but it cost him a cursed seal wing, no stamina and the smallest amount of chakra just to see if his theory was right. Later cost him Manda. He wont figure it out but his normal methods should kill a few.

Bentley
Jiraya had uber physical abilities all during the fight, so fighting absorbing Pein was not as taxing as it would be for someone much more jutsu dependant such as Sasuke.

King Kandy
that arrow is too fast for the fat pain to jump in the way every single time he shoots it also if he did absorb it he would only be absord the fire in his area. Fat pein is not faster than the eye
Absorbing pein absorbed a virtual ocean of flaming toad oil, so why you think he would only absorb a small amount of the fire is beyond me.

yungz22
Absorbing pein absorbed a virtual ocean of flaming toad oil, so why you think he would only absorb a small amount of the fire is beyond me.
the water wasnt even as fast as the arrow........ the arrow moved way faster

yungz22
Originally posted by Bentley
Jiraya had uber physical abilities all during the fight, so fighting absorbing Pein was not as taxing as it would be for someone much more jutsu dependant such as Sasuke.
what do you mean sasuke is a taijutsu genius

yungz22
Originally posted by BloodRain
But Jiraiya is smarter then Sasuke. Take for instance Sasuke vs Deidara. He had a good plan in theory, but it cost him a cursed seal wing, no stamina and the smallest amount of chakra just to see if his theory was right. Later cost him Manda. He wont figure it out but his normal methods should kill a few.
how do you figure jiaraiya is smarter than sasuke jiraiya isnt know for his smarts he is nowhere as analytical as sasuke is. also i doubt jiraiya would have done much better against deidara because he had land mines toxic air and all that crap

Bentley
what do you mean sasuke is a taijutsu genius

He ain't in sage mode.

King Kandy
the water wasnt even as fast as the arrow........ the arrow moved way faster
Dude I wasn't talking about the arrow i'm talking about Amaterasu... the arrows can be stopped by either absorbing pein or shinra tensei, or just plain dodged as Danzo has done it and Pein is probably faster than him.

BloodRain
Besides being a sannin he has age and experience. By smartness Sasuke<Shikamaru<Kakashi, assuming with what i mentioned that Jiraiya is around Kakashi's level. Even if the gap between them cgot closer during the 3 years its still the same.

yungz22
Dude I wasn't talking about the arrow i'm talking about Amaterasu... the arrows can be stopped by either absorbing pein or shinra tensei, or just plain dodged as Danzo has done it and Pein is probably faster than him. black fire is instant he is going to get burned also sasuke could do black fire against anyboody not just hungry realm he would have to be jumping all over the place absorbing fire. And pein can only use one body's power at a time so i dont think he will be doing that. hunger realm is one of the fodder bodies that will be taken out easily....in both fights he is always one of the first 3 to die

King Kandy
black fire is instant he is going to get burned also sasuke could do black fire against anyboody not just hungry realm he would have to be jumping all over the place absorbing fire. And pein can only use one body's power at a time so i dont think he will be doing that. hunger realm is one of the fodder bodies that will be taken out easily....in both fights he is always one of the first 3 to die
If he uses amaterasu then absorbing pein can be moved over to the burning people by God Pein's Bansho Tenin that pulls stuff around.

Hunger is not one of the weakest bodies he is actually one of the strongest (only god pein lasted longer against Naruto than he did).

yungz22
If he uses amaterasu then absorbing pein can be moved over to the burning people by God Pein's Bansho Tenin that pulls stuff around.

Hunger is not one of the weakest bodies he is actually one of the strongest (only god pein lasted longer against Naruto than he did).

he can push him but will he be able to do it in time and also that would leave deva pein open fat pein died and came back both fights

King Kandy
Will he be able to do it in time? Well why the hell not, Amaterasu has taken forever to burn Karin, and Raikage had his arm on fire for several pages without it burning him up. It's not like it really burns all that fast.

yungz22
Will he be able to do it in time? Well why the hell not, Amaterasu has taken forever to burn Karin, and Raikage had his arm on fire for several pages without it burning him up. It's not like it really burns all that fast.
true you are right about that...i dont doubt that he will be able to absorb some of it but all of i dont think so its not like he absorbs real fast lol..... sasuke can also move while the fire is burning which gives pein another factor to deal with. while pein is absorbing the fire sasuke could be taking out another body.

Bullmonkéy
What about raikages armor?

Bullmonkéy
true you are right about that...i dont doubt that he will be able to absorb some of it but all of i dont think so its not like he absorbs real fast lol..... sasuke can also move while the fire is burning which gives pein another factor to deal with. while pein is absorbing the fire sasuke could be taking out another body.

Can hunger pain over absorb?

ichigo12
Sasuke is more or less equal in power with Naruto so he would win but with difficulty like Naruto.

TheAuraAngel
Pain stomps him lol.

Q99
I think current Sasuke would put up a pretty good fight. Stuff like shotgunning Amaterasu is nice.

But Rinnegan > even EMS Sharingan.

Radunuya
If by Full Power Pein you mean either "Prime" Nagato or just all six paths together at once, I say Pein wins. Pein can easily end him with a massive Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei. Their speed is relatively even. Pein has much more hax abilities and powers.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Pain stomps him lol.

Damborgson
Pain should handle him fairly easily

socool8520

he doesn't need to be faster, that's what the rinnegan is for. He can see it coming from all angles and get to the arrow quick.

socool8520

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.