Challenge this amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Okay, I am going to make a street/meta level amalgam being. He starts out with the physical stats of Captain America (no shield, though). He gets:

- All of the martial arts training and knowledge of Batman, Batgirl, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, and Shang-Chi
- Taskmaster's photographic reflexes
- Bullseye's accuracy
- Daredevil's radar sense
- Wolverine's adamantium claws, skeleton, and healing factor (not regenerate from a skeleton level, but average level)
- Daken's pheromones
- Spider-Man's spider sense
- Midnighter's quantum battle prediction ability
- Punisher's skill and experience with weapons (all kinds)

As for equipment, he has:

- 2 M16 rifles that never run out of ammo
- 2 Adamantium daggers
- 2 Vibranium swords
- Everything in Batman's utility belt (along with knowledge on how to use it)

Who is the weakest character that could take a majority from this guy in a fight?

Mshinu
Mr. X

Parmaniac
Sandman, Hydroman, Clayface

galactusischere
Squirrel Girl.

carver9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Okay, I am going to make a street/meta level amalgam being. He starts out with the physical stats of Captain America (no shield, though). He gets:

- All of the martial arts training and knowledge of Batman, Batgirl, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, and Shang-Chi
- Taskmaster's photographic reflexes
- Bullseye's accuracy
- Daredevil's radar sense
- Wolverine's adamantium claws, skeleton, and healing factor (not regenerate from a skeleton level, but average level)
- Daken's pheromones
- Spider-Man's spider sense
- Midnighter's quantum battle prediction ability
- Punisher's skill and experience with weapons (all kinds)

As for equipment, he has:

- 2 M16 rifles that never run out of ammo
- 2 Adamantium daggers
- 2 Vibranium swords
- Everything in Batman's utility belt (along with knowledge on how to use it)

Who is the weakest character that could take a majority from this guy in a fight?

You just created a street level high herald.

I cant think of anyone off the top of my head that can beat him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by galactusischere
Squirrel Girl.

SG is not weak....

she is Marvels champion eek!

The Nuul
Blink.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
You just created a street level high herald.

I cant think of anyone off the top of my head that can beat him.

Sandman, he beats him down with pure force and then cuts his head off with his own vibranium swords

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Blink.

Blink>>High herald.

Their isnt many that can beat blink.

A woman that can teleport a trash can in your chest.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sandman, he beats him down with pure force and then cuts his head off with his own vibranium swords

You must didnt see the Spider sense powers and midnighter powers?

Sandman aint touching him.

JakeTheBank

How couldn't he? I mean, if he dispersed his body over a wide enough area, there's no way the amalgam could evade it.

Parmaniac

Spider sense =|= Spider-mans agility not to mention that sandman is well capable of hitting spider-man

the ninjak
If he had spidey's webs then he could evade swarm characters.
Sandman Hydroman Drac Iceman wins

carver9
Spider sense =|= Spider-mans agility not to mention that sandman is well capable of hitting spider-man

Cap is just as agile spiderman and speed, Cap is the guy that outrace bullets to its destination and also see bullets in slow motion.

Parmaniac
Cap is just as agile spiderman and speed, Cap is the guy that outrace bullets to its destination and also see bullets in slow motion.

laughing

no seriously http://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

carver9
laughing

no seriously http://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

confused What was funny? Would you like to see a scan of Cap outracing a bullet to its destination?

Omega Vision
confused What was funny? Would you like to see a scan of Cap outracing a bullet to its destination?
I would like to see a scan of what you THINK is a peak human running at trans-sonic or super-sonic velocities.

JakeTheBank
I do agree with Parmaniac's line of thought though. Anyone with a high level of plasticity or the ability to morph/transform their body composition should be able to win. Sandman, Hydro-Man, Clayface, Metamorpho, etc.

batdude123
Originally posted by Endless Mike
- All of the martial arts training and knowledge of Batman

No one.

the ninjak
Cap's ability in combat stems from his enhanced strength, martial skill, tactical genius and his shield.
He is nowhere as agile as Spidey

Parmaniac
Maybe Cap ONCE outrun a bullet, so has Spidey btw, but you can't take a one time absolute high end feat or a PIS feat and then treat the character like he is permanent on that level, if I would do it I could claim that Spidey is high herald level cause he defeated Firelord and a symbiote amped Silver Surfer.

carver9
Maybe Cap ONCE outrun a bullet, so has Spidey btw, but you can't take a one time absolute high end feat or a PIS feat and then treat the character like he is permanent on that level, if I would do it I could claim that Spidey is high herald level cause he defeated Firelord and a symbiote amped Silver Surfer.

I agree with this but sandman still aint touching this character.

Its going to end in stalemate.

Original Smurph
Blink.

Pebble in the brain.

carver9
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Blink.

Pebble in the brain.

Blink is an unbeatable character. Its not safe to use her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.