The Atom Vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Some people were saying that Atom can defeat the mad titan...

Bloodlust is on while CIS, PIS and jobbing are all off.

FIght to the death.

xJLxKing
Atom is dangerous. Despite not having much powers, he is dangerous when he becomes creative? Can Thanos effects something as small as an Atom? If Thanos can affect, he can win, otherwise, his most likely just another brain that Atom will pick apart

supremthor
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Atom is dangerous. Despite not having much powers, he is dangerous when he becomes creative? Can Thanos effects something as small as an Atom? If Thanos can affect, he can win, otherwise, his most likely just another brain that Atom will pick apart

Yup and thats a big IF for thanos, cuss Atom can go sub atomic to the point were an atom could seem like a universe

Atom 10/10

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Atom is dangerous. Despite not having much powers, he is dangerous when he becomes creative? Can Thanos effects something as small as an Atom? If Thanos can affect, he can win, otherwise, his most likely just another brain that Atom will pick apart Probably.

I mean, I can affect an atom.

galactusischere
What if thanos destroys the planet?

The Nuul
Thanos goes into space.

Atom dies.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Probably.

I mean, I can affect an atom. Yeah, yeah. You know what I meant. Affect

thanos-prime
Does the atom have any mental defenses? If not thanos via mind rape

Q99
When he's small enough, even things like brainwaves tend to miss him.

Mindset
Thanos shrinks himself and armbars The Atom.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Q99
When he's small enough, even things like brainwaves tend to miss him. Would shrinking prevent him from being hit from a proximity mind blast.

galactusischere
But Thanos isn't just going to sit there and wait for him to shrink, right?

vansonbee
Originally posted by galactusischere
What if thanos destroys the planet? That scenario wouldn't work, the Atom would be in his own manlet universe! Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos shrinks himself and armbars The Atom. Highly happening. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.