Doom vs Iron Patriot H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
No Doombots, its the real Doom going H2H vs the IP.

No shields, weapons etc...

Who wins?

Anansi
doom stomps this is spite

Q99
Originally posted by Anansi
doom stomps this is spite

Pre-Recent upgrades, I don't think so.

quanchi112
Doom wins.

JakeTheBank
Doom was able to hang with Extremis Iron Man in close quarters, if I recall. Doom humbles Osborn big time.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom was able to hang with Extremis Iron Man in close quarters, if I recall. Doom humbles Osborn big time.

If he did that, then yea, Doom FTW.

psycho gundam
their armour is considered a weapon.

AlmightyKfish
In Hulk #606, Doom's armour was strong enough to keep the Cosmic Hulk Robot at bay...

He wins here.

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
their armour is considered a weapon.

Armor is primary used as defence and not as a weapon.

SamZED
Iroin Patriot beat Thor evil face

The Nuul
With the help of U-Foes and more.

IP cant take Thor by himself, he would get his ass kicked in.

the ninjak
Magic beats Tech

The Nuul
There is no magic, just H2H.

the ninjak
Oh sorry ....
Tony's Extremis gave him around 20% advantage over Doom's armour...but Tony is fully integrated to it. Doom won through a spell.
Osborn is just wearing it .....even put a stupid star on the chest making a less powerful blast.
Doom would just beat him to death.

redninjas
Originally posted by The Nuul

IP cant take Thor by himself, he would get his ass kicked in.

those are only your speculations comics shows otherwise and i choose comics over speculations

The Nuul
When did Osborn get Extremis?

the ninjak
Originally posted by redninjas
those are only your speculations comics shows otherwise and i choose comics over speculations

Didn't Osborn just get some cheap shots in after Sentry knocked him around for a while?

the ninjak
When did Osborn get Extremis?

He didn't
I was obviously referring to Tony having a 20% advantage over DOom armour wise. Osborn is way weaker than Tony's Extremis....therefore Doom beats Osborn to death

The Nuul
Osborn has no chance vs Thor alone.

The Nuul
those are only your speculations comics shows otherwise and i choose comics over speculations Originally posted by the ninjak
Didn't Osborn just get some cheap shots in after Sentry knocked him around for a while?

BTW are you talking to yourself again?

redninjas
Originally posted by the ninjak

no you are twisting things up, sentry only punched thor once and was bfr'd right away, later thor was standing and said you dare? and osborn said i do and punched him leading thor to drop on his knees and didnt react norman owned thor

AlmightyKfish
no you are twisting things up, sentry only punched thor once and was bfr'd right away, later thor was standing and said you dare? and osborn said i do and punched him leading thor to drop on his knees and didnt react norman owned thor

In Thor #600, Osborn arrived to try and stop Thor and Bor, and Thor grabbed him and threw him across the city in one go...

DarthDaniel1001
Norman beating Thor like you said is what I'd personally consider PIS made to make Norman appear more badass

As it is, I say Doom kills Norman

the ninjak

Correct me if Im wrong because I read that issue but THor also gets blasted by the Hoods cronies.

redninjas
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
In Thor #600, Osborn arrived to try and stop Thor and Bor, and Thor grabbed him and threw him across the city in one go...

thats because thor wasnt intending to fight thor he wasnt expecting thor to attack him thor grabed his wrist from the side it wasnt a 1 on 1 fight so ye thor cheap shoted osborn but when they went 1 on 1 IP took him to his knees with a punch

AlmightyKfish
thats because thor wasnt intending to fight thor he wasnt expecting thor to attack him thor grabed his wrist from the side it wasnt a 1 on 1 fight so ye thor cheap shoted osborn but when they went 1 on 1 IP took him to his knees with a punch

Very strange definition of 1 on 1 you have there.

manx422
Iron Patriot wins
Doomie sucks

the ninjak
When the Avengers attacked Doom's castle Tony and Doom clashed.
Dooms power reserves were empty with Tony's still at 10%.
That's when Doom used magic to restrain him.
Osborn in the armour is only about 75% Extremis level.
And in a fight with no magic it doesn't matter so obviously Doom wins.

JakeTheBank
LMFAO @ people thinking that Iron Patriot can hang with, much less beat, Thor.

StiltmanFTW
Last time I checked, IP armor didn't even have repulsor tech...

Did I miss something?

The Nuul
Yeah, IP armor sucks.

redhotrash
Doom was completely naked and killed a african lion with his bare hands. Also wasnt he fighting off a horde of demons when his armor was out of power? He is a pretty damn good h2h fighter on the rare occasions he shows it.

Bentley
Is this Osborn vs Victor without armors and stuff? Because that's the only way Osborn can win.

Osborn has no chance vs Thor alone.

Neither has Doom.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Is this Osborn vs Victor without armors and stuff? Because that's the only way Osborn can win.

Neither has Doom. I disagree.

Bentley
Which part? The Osborn part or the Thor one?

The Nuul
Both has their armors but only H2H.

Bentley
Both has their armors but only H2H.

It has been established that Doom has the best armor out there and than the IP is sh*t.

OneDumbG0
When the Avengers attacked Doom's castle Tony and Doom clashed.
Dooms power reserves were empty with Tony's still at 10%.
That's when Doom used magic to restrain him.
Osborn in the armour is only about 75% Extremis level.
And in a fight with no magic it doesn't matter so obviously Doom wins. Actually... you kinda have it backwards. Extremis Ironman's armor's shields went down before Doom's. They both start out at full, Doom's goes down to 97%, Stark's goes down to 77%, after a cut-away, Doom goes to 22%, uses magic and Stark goes to 0%. Doom gets slammed by Sentry and he goes to 7%. He gets punched again and then goes to 0%:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsIronMan11MightyAvengers9.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsIronMan12.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsIronMan13.jpg

I think, if anything, the scene demonstrates that when matched against each other, they are generally supposed to be on par with each other.

JakeTheBank
^ and if Doom and Extremis Iron Man are supposed to be equal to each other, than Iron Patriot stands no chance in hell.

SamZED
But seriously, Spider-man owned Osborn's armor, he almost destroyed it and it took him a minute to find its weakness and he didn't need any prep. Doom's quick thinking >>>>>>>>>>> Parker's.

BUSTER1

What the f**k?

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Last time I checked, IP armor didn't even have repulsor tech...

Did I miss something?

The fact this is pure hand to hand works to his 'advantage', or at least less disadvantage. Physical strength wise there's nothing wrong with the IP armor, it's pretty strong, just not using the best guns and such. Add in guns and gadgets and things swing further in Doom's direction.

The more restricted the fight, the closer it is. The more free, the more Doom stomps him.

Pure hand to hand I could see Osborne getting the odd win.

StiltmanFTW
What are its strength feats?

Q99
Well, it's an Iron Man suit, so the same as pre-extermis Iron Man presumably. Just with less awesome guns.

StiltmanFTW
Osborn said they were working overtime to make the damn thing usable... missing components, etc. So I wouldn't assume that.

Q99
Osborn said they were working overtime to make the damn thing usable... missing components, etc. So I wouldn't assume that.

Hm, so the strength might be a bit less. Still, the combat performance hasn't been that bad and the physical side is likely the easiest to understand.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, so the strength might be a bit less. Still, the combat performance hasn't been that bad and the physical side is likely the easiest to understand.

Ms Marvel and Spider-Man pwned him with ease, IIRC. What battle feats are you talking about then? Punching out Thor after he took all those blasts from U-Foes...?

IM armors strength level depends on the proper charging I think. Repulsor tech might have something to do with that.

the ninjak
Spidey only won the fight due to his chest beam being shaped as a star therefore not hurting him enough to totally level him.
The Extremis armour really only amped the armours speed due to Tony's human brain not being able to process the armours potential. But Extremis totally immersed him with it hence osborns technicians having to strip many components...... Osborn doesn't have ports in his flesh.
So blast capabilities should be roughly the same....he is just heaps slower

StiltmanFTW
Spidey only won the fight due to his chest beam being shaped as a star therefore not hurting him enough to totally level him.
The Extremis armour really only amped the armours speed due to Tony's human brain not being able to process the armours potential. But Extremis totally immersed him with it hence osborns technicians having to strip many components...... Osborn doesn't have ports in his flesh.
So blast capabilities should be roughly the same....he is just heaps slower

It was a flawless victory for Spidey.

Blast capabilities roughly the same? Hell no. No repulsor tech.

the ninjak
It was a flawless victory for Spidey.

Blast capabilities roughly the same? Hell no. No repulsor tech.

Flawless .....he said himself that because the chest blast was dampened by the shape he was still conscious, it was a brutal fight. And if the star wasn't there Spidey would've been captured.

I did'nt know about the repulsor tech...very odd that he wouldn't have reverse engineered it.

StiltmanFTW
Flawless .....he said himself that because the chest blast was dampened by the shape he was still conscious, it was a brutal fight. And if the star wasn't there Spidey would've been captured.

I did'nt know about the repulsor tech...very odd that he wouldn't have reverse engineered it.

I was talking about this fight:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/882/newavengers57014.th.jpg

the ninjak
I was talking about this fight:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/882/newavengers57014.th.jpg

Cool....
Later on Osborn almost crushed him in a New York street fight.
His design was his fall.

I was refering to Spiderman the List

Kris Blaze
Norman has a good class 4 strength or so on his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.