The Source Vs Demogorge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss

Omega Vision
Source. This is spite.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Source. This is spite. no. can demogorge eat the source. he was made to strictly eat magical beings and gods. geuss what the source is? big grin

galactusischere
But the source is vastly more powerful than him. VASTLY.

quanchi112
Source wins.

AsbestosFlaygon
This is indeed spite.

rotiart
spiTe to the nth degree

King Kandy
Is this some kind of joke?

Prep-Man
Demogorge has a midnight snack.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no. can demogorge eat the source. he was made to strictly eat magical beings and gods. geuss what the source is? big grin
Yeah and I was made to eat meat (and other things). That doesn't mean I can eat a Tyrannosaurus Rex that's still alive. stick out tongue

kevdude
The Source which created everything?? Yeah he wins.

Colossus-Big C
ok demogorge just ate the god wave. now who wins?

Omega Vision
ok demogorge just ate the god wave. now who wins?
I'm pretty sure the Godwave was just a residual effect of the Source's main power. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I think Source>>Godwave.

Warlord
demogorge via combo to KO

WhiteWitchKing
The Source. Demorgorge had it's limit that's why it died trying to eat Sl'gur't.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
The Source. Demorgorge had it's limit that's why it died trying to eat Sl'gur't. Dont mind that PIS

WhiteWitchKing
Dont mind that PIS

LOL. That's not PIS. Demogorge has limits and that pretty much was his limit.

Colossus-Big C
LOL. That's not PIS. Demogorge has limits and that pretty much was his limit. no he doesnt, the guy once ate all earths death gods and demons all at once,(one of them stalemated odin too) and they are individual more powerful than that skrull smile dont forget his dad is what spawned all the gods in marvel..

Nihilist
Source wins easy.

nicamarvin
LOL. That's not PIS. Demogorge has limits and that pretty much was his limit. that is PIS as the Batkick afecting Hulk.... mad

Utrigita
Originally posted by King Kandy
Is this some kind of joke?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by nicamarvin
that is PIS as the Batkick not killing Hulk.... mad
Fixed.

AsbestosFlaygon
What are the mods doing?
They close the Squirrel Girl threads, and they leave threads like this open.
WTF?

Demogorge couldn't even contain the power of the gods he had eaten... what makes you think he can handle The Source?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
What are the mods doing?
They close the Squirrel Girl threads, and they leave threads like this open.
WTF?

Demogorge couldn't even contain the power of the gods he had eaten... what makes you think he can handle The Source? he released it to return back to atum if hey stays in demogorge he would have to eat gods every day .......

iceman24567
Source wins Atum is out of his league

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
Source wins Atum is out of his league atum has godwave here

iceman24567
So The source rips it out of him then kills him or just kills him

Omega Vision
Yeah the Source's power is greater than the Godwave's. It hard to say exactly where the Source is on the power totem pole but its definitely above the Spectre and below the Presence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.