squirrel girl vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
squirrel girl vs thanos
CIS, PIS are off evil face

Mindset
Orion dies.

galactusischere
With CIS and PIS off, Quan wins.

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/ThanosTroll2.jpg

AsbestosFlaygon
SG is faster than Thanos without a doubt.

Thanos is stronger and more durable though, and most of his stats other than speed and agility is far above hers.

Thanos takes a solid 8-9/10

KingD19
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Thanos is weaker and less durable though, and most of his stats along with speed and agility are far below hers.

Thanos takes this in the butt a solid 10/10

I fixed it for you.

manx422
DOOMIE SUCKS

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by manx422
DOOMIE SUCKS
wtf dude stop spamming

Mshinu

Thanos is weaker and less durable though, and most of his stats along with speed and agility are far below hers.

Thanos takes this in the butt a solid 10/10

thumb up

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
Orion dies.

thumb up and Superman

the ninjak
SG has done it before and she'll do it again!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
SG has done it before and she'll do it again!
And this time she won't be gentle with Thanos's ass.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And this time she won't be gentle with Thanos's ass.

QFT

quanchi112

Thanos is stronger and more durable though, and most of his stats other than speed and agility is far above hers.

Thanos takes a solid 8-9/10 I don't see him losing a single matchup against her.

And this time she won't be gentle with Thanos's ass. She beat a clone.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
QFT It also happened off panel.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't see him losing a single matchup against her.

She beat a clone. It also happened off panel.
Even if that were true how is that different from beating the real one? Any clone good enough to fool a Watcher would be indistinguishable from the real thing and thus beating said clone would equate to being able to beat the real Thanos.

Nihilist
Even if that were true how is that different from beating the real one? Any clone good enough to fool a Watcher would be indistinguishable from the real thing and thus beating said clone would equate to being able to beat the real Thanos. Thanos stated all his clones are the same as him mentally, but not physically as they all vary in power and non have neen created at his power lvl.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos stated all his clones are the same as him mentally, but not physically as they all vary in power and non have neen created at his power lvl.
And a Watcher wouldn't be able to tell that the clone is much weaker? C'mon son. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
And a Watcher wouldn't be able to tell that the clone is much weaker? C'mon son. roll eyes (sarcastic) Why not? thats what clones are designed for Thanos designed the clones to be identucal in every way right to ganglon neuron and synapse, its the exact same person just without as much power.Mistress death couldnt tell one was a clone.

Suppose non of this matters as this SG thing is something you and others need to cling too.

Batman-Prime
Why not? thats what clones are designed for Thanos designed the clones to be identucal in every way right to ganglon neuron and synapse, its the exact same person just without as much power.Mistress death couldnt tell one was a clone.

Suppose non of this matters as this SG thing is something you and others need to cling too.

Care to prove that it was an clone then? I mean, till it's stated that it was an clone it is the real Thanos. Everything else is speculation.

Mshinu
Just before Squirrel Girl kicked his purple ass, Thanos was about to charge that triangle. According to himself the then the universe would be his for the taking. Doesn`t sound like something he`d let a clone handle.

Thanos was lying on his face with his butt up in the air.. I am not sure SG was gentle with it the first time either...

Nihilist
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Care to prove that it was an clone then? I mean, till it's stated that it was an clone it is the real Thanos. Everything else is speculation. Im not bothered either way ,SG is a comic relief character thats all.

The same writer who wrote the SG stroy wrote the story in which Thanos says his clones can fool even cosmics. But i'll leave it to you you to use when your trolling every Thanos thread using at a argument.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mshinu
Just before Squirrel Girl kicked his purple ass, Thanos was about to charge that triangle. According to himself the then the universe would be his for the taking. Doesn`t sound like something he`d let a clone handle.
Why not ? a clone destroyed the Rot that was dvouring time and space, that same clone absorbed Mistress Death power and gave out a blast that could of caused universal destruction.

Batman-Prime
Im not bothered either way ,SG is a comic relief character thats all.

The same writer who wrote the SG stroy wrote the story in which Thanos says his clones can fool even cosmics. But i'll leave it to you you to use when your trolling every Thanos thread using at a argument.

facepalm

Yeah right. It's me trolling every Thanos thread.

Silent Master
Im not bothered either way ,SG is a comic relief character thats all.

Do you know the difference between "can" and "did"?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
facepalm

Yeah right. It's me trolling every Thanos thread. *Looks at your sig*.

Point proven.

rotiart
Squirrel girl beat thanos

galactusischere
PIS and CIS are off.

Thanos wins via mindrape.

-Pr-
squirrel girl threads are pointless. closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.