Mystic Gohan vs. SSJ4 Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlyn
Akira Toriyama stated that Mystic Gohan was the most powerful unfused character in the DBZ manga. Having said that, how would he stack up to his father as a SSJ4?

DBZDefender
DBZ manga, and GT is non canon

Kirikaze Fuuma
But if we count GT, then SSJ4 Goku wins.

Merlyn
DBZ manga isn't canon? Wut? What the f**k?

Anyhow, I know Gohan was above SSJ3 Goku. I honestly thought he was on the cusp of SSJ4 power..

BloodRain
At the time yeah Gohan was the strongest. But just how he was the strongest at the Cell saga and later overthrown by Goku it easy t say that the same happened from the Buu saga to the final battle. Another fact is that during said time Gohan went into studies while Earth's protector was training much much more.

Side note, in the movie 'Wrath of the Dragon' Mystic Gohan fails to handle the enemy while SSJ3 Goku does it with one hand behind his back. Don't know or care if you all count this as cannon but it still highlights my earlier point.

Bentley
Movies are PIS filled non-canon examples which shouldn't be used for serious character discussions.

Merlyn
Originally posted by BloodRain
At the time yeah Gohan was the strongest. But just how he was the strongest at the Cell saga and later overthrown by Goku it easy t say that the same happened from the Buu saga to the final battle. Another fact is that during said time Gohan went into studies while Earth's protector was training much much more.

Side note, in the movie 'Wrath of the Dragon' Mystic Gohan fails to handle the enemy while SSJ3 Goku does it with one hand behind his back. Don't know or care if you all count this as cannon but it still highlights my earlier point. I intended this to be Mystic Gohan at his best (ie. when he came back to earth from the Kai planet and dominated Super Buu.)

Galan007
Imo they'd be near-equals, with the slight edge to Goku.

BloodRain
Unless his powers decreased by GT (highly doubtful) then his strength would stay the same. Also Mystic Gohan is alot stronger then SSJ3 Goku but as seen in GT fights is nothing compared to 4. And GT is so much stronger then when fighting buu as he was able to beat a stronger Freeza and Cell in base form. I'll even go far enough to say EndGT Goku SSJ1 or 2 can beat buu.

yungz22
gohan wins because he is canon and ssj4 is not

DBZDefender
akira himself helped design the concept of SS4...he was in on it but i guess people still say its non canon...oh well

yungz22
Originally posted by DBZDefender
akira himself helped design the concept of SS4...he was in on it but i guess people still say its non canon...oh well
the broly concept was created by akira but he ismt canon either because he didnt create the character's backstory nor did he write the movie. GT is not canon because one it sucked and 2 because he didnt write the story. All toriyama had to do with the characters is how they would look

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Merlyn
Akira Toriyama stated that Mystic Gohan was the most powerful unfused character in the DBZ manga. Having said that, how would he stack up to his father as a SSJ4?

Even though there is a great difference in the strength levels between Mystic Gohan and SS3 Goku, IMO, the strength difference between SS3 Goku and SS4 Goku is even greater.

yungz22
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Even though there is a great difference in the strength levels between Mystic Gohan and SS3 Goku, IMO, the strength difference between SS3 Goku and SS4 Goku is even greater.
yea thats like making vegeta from the saiyan saga fight ssj goku

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by yungz22
GT is not canon because one it sucked and 2 because he didnt write the story.
Although I agree that GT sucked, that had nothing to do with it not being canon.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

I agree.

Except, the difference between SSJ3 Goku and Mystic Gohan is not very big at all: in fact, they are almost the same. When Buu Gets serious, he kicks Gohan's ass just the same as Goku's, except, I think a couple of times, Goku got some hits in on a serious that version of Buu...making the argument that SSJ3 Goku is faster than Mystic Gohan (in the anime, only). I'd say the difference is the difference between Goku and Perfect Cell when they fought each other in the Cell games (Cell was stronger, but not by much)

yungz22
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Although I agree that GT sucked, that had nothing to do with it not being canon.
i wast serious about that part but it wasnt canon because toritama didnt write it

yungz22
Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree.

Except, the difference between SSJ3 Goku and Mystic Gohan is not very big at all: in fact, they are almost the same. When Buu Gets serious, he kicks Gohan's ass just the same as Goku's, except, I think a couple of times, Goku got some hits in on a serious that version of Buu...making the argument that SSJ3 Goku is faster than Mystic Gohan (in the anime, only). I'd say the difference is the difference between Goku and Perfect Cell when they fought each other in the Cell games (Cell was stronger, but not by much)

gohan overpowered a stronger buu while i couldnt say the same for fat buu

Galan007
I agree.

Except, the difference between SSJ3 Goku and Mystic Gohan is not very big at all: in fact, they are almost the same. When Buu Gets serious, he kicks Gohan's ass just the same as Goku's, except, I think a couple of times, Goku got some hits in on a serious that version of Buu...making the argument that SSJ3 Goku is faster than Mystic Gohan (in the anime, only). I'd say the difference is the difference between Goku and Perfect Cell when they fought each other in the Cell games (Cell was stronger, but not by much) In the manga, SSJ3 Goku essentially told Piccolo that even if he would have continued powering up to his max, he didn't think he could have beaten fat Buu. Other side of the coin, Mystic Gohan made Super Buu (who was a good deal more powerful than fat Buu) look like a weak feeb.

So in my opinion, Mystic Gohan's power was well beyond that of SSJ3 Goku.

Bentley
Yeah, I think that's fact.

Ridley_Prime
i wast serious about that part but it wasnt canon because toritama didnt write it
Eh, I figured as much. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Galan007
In the manga, SSJ3 Goku essentially told Piccolo that even if he would have continued powering up to his max, he didn't think he could have beaten fat Buu.
Yeah, but it was later revealed that Goku lied to Piccolo when he said that, because here, he admits he could have beaten fat Buu while at SSJ3, but didn't do so because he wanted the boys to have their own chance at saving the world (I know, stupid reason to hold back)...

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v42/c007/11.html

dadudemon
Yeah, but it was later revealed that Goku lied to Piccolo when he said that, because here, he admits he could have beaten fat Buu while at SSJ3, but didn't do so because he wanted the boys to have their own chance at saving the world (I know, stupid reason to hold back)...

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v42/c007/11.html

Uh...yeah.

I was going to post that. But you beat me to it. laughing

Galan007
Eh, I figured as much. stick out tongue

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v42/c007/11.html Cool. However, even IF Goku could have beaten fat Buu it would have almost certainly been a hard-earned and power-taxing battle for him. Mystic Gohan on the other hand, was owning a far more powerful version of Buu with little to no difficulty.

These two separate displays of power certainly depict Mystic Gohan as SSJ3 Goku's superior in nearly all areas (and by quite a wide margin to boot.) That is/was my only point.

dadudemon
Cool. However, even IF Goku could have beaten fat Buu it would have almost certainly been a hard-earned and power-taxing battle for him. Mystic Gohan on the other hand, was owning a far more powerful version of Buu with little to no difficulty.

These two separate displays of power certainly depict Mystic Gohan as SSJ3 Goku's superior in nearly all areas (and by quite a wide margin to boot.) That is/was my only point.

Well, Vegeta does say the Goku is the only one that can fight buu, in the showdown:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v42/c008/8.html

Also, there's not way to make a logical comparison with the Manga as I don't believe Goku in SSJ3 fought that superbuu version. However, he did in the anime.

Galan007
Well, Vegeta does say the Goku is the only one that can fight buu, in the showdown:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v42/c008/8.html

Also, there's not way to make a logical comparison with the Manga as I don't believe Goku in SSJ3 fought that superbuu version. However, he did in the anime. A few things..

1.) At that point in the story, Kid Buu had already destroyed earth and everyone on it. Only Goku, Vegeta, Satan, fat Buu, and the Kais remained. So naturally Goku was the only one left who could fight Buu.

2.) Kid Buu was among the least impressive versions of Buu (power wise) because he did not have any additional powers coupled with his own. In fact, evil Buu owned fat Buu much easier and swifter than kid Buu owned fat Buu. The way I see it..

Mystic Gohan >> Super Buu > Evil Buu =/> Kid Buu = SSJ3 Goku > Fat Buu. That seems to be the most logical equation based on how things played out.

3.) In the final battle, SSJ3 Goku wasn't overly impressive anyway. Heck when he tried powering up later on in the fight he was unable to because it was far too taxing on his living body. Yet another reason why SSJ3 is leaps and bounds the most inefficient SSJ form there is.

dadudemon
A few things..

1.) At that point in the story, Kid Buu had already destroyed earth and everyone on it. Only Goku, Vegeta, Satan, fat Buu, and the Kais remained. So naturally Goku was the only one left who could fight Buu.

If that actually had bearing on what Vegeta thought, then Vegeta would have said Gohan: keep in mind, it was Vegeta's idea to bring all of the good people back on Earth. If Vegeta thought Gohan had a chance, he would have had them bring back Gohan and transported him there.

2.) Kid Buu was among the least impressive versions of Buu (power wise) because he did not have any additional powers coupled with his own. In fact, evil Buu owned fat Buu much easier and swifter than kid Buu owned fat Buu. The way I see it..

Evil Buu also had an endless source of energy: something the other Buus did not have. Kid Buu was stated to be the deadliest version for a reason.

Mystic Gohan >> Super Buu > Evil Buu =/> Kid Buu = SSJ3 Goku > Fat Buu. That seems to be the most logical equation based on how things played out.

Oops. My bad. I didn't mean "super buu". I meant Super Buu with Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed.

In the anime, Goku does just a good if not better than Mystic Gohan against that version of Super Buu.

3.) In the final battle, SSJ3 Goku wasn't overly impressive anyway. Heck when he tried powering up later on in the fight he was unable to because it was far too taxing on his living body. Yet another reason why SSJ3 is leaps and bounds the most inefficient SSJ form there is.

It is. It's super inefficient. It wasn't perfected. With a tad bit of training, he should have been able to bring it up to snuff.

Galan007
If that actually had bearing on what Vegeta thought, then Vegeta would have said Gohan: keep in mind, it was Vegeta's idea to bring all of the good people back on Earth. If Vegeta thought Gohan had a chance, he would have had them bring back Gohan and transported him there.

Evil Buu also had an endless source of energy: something the other Buus did not have. Kid Buu was stated to be the deadliest version for a reason.

In the anime, Goku does just a good if not better than Mystic Gohan against that version of Super Buu. 1.) You're thinking of it too much from a forum/versus standpoint. Goku is the main protagonist in DBZ -- he's the equivalent of Superman in DC comics. At the end of the day, he's going to shine. That said, Vegeta not wishing for Gohan to be transported to the Kai planet more than likely happened that way for the aforementioned reason alone. I mean, obviously Gohan could have done much better against kid Buu, than the power-emaciated Goku was doing at that point (even beat him imo.) Or Vegeta could have brought Gohan there so he and Goku could tag-team Buu... or even fuse. Let's face it, there were tons of other (better) options that were casually swept under the proverbial rug for the sake of the story.

2.) Yet evil Buu was still < super Buu who was < Mystic Gohan. Furthermore, I think the reasoning behind calling kid Buu the deadliest version of Buu was more in regard to his overall mindset (ie. his sole purpose was to destroy everyone/thing without care.)

3.) Hmm, I don't remember SSJ3 Goku fighting super Buu in the anime. I know they didn't fight in the manga, though.

dadudemon
1.) You're thinking of it too much from a forum/versus standpoint.

No I'm not. That's very simple logic: throw in your biggest chance for success.

2.) Yet evil Buu was still < super Buu who was < Mystic Gohan. Furthermore, I think the reasoning behind calling kid Buu the deadliest version of Buu was more in regard to his overall mindset (ie. his sole purpose was to destroy everyone/thing without care.)

Super Buu fused, however is >>>> Mystic Gohan.

And Kid Buu was called the deadliest because he never tired and was the most evil.

3.) Hmm, I don't remember SSJ3 Goku fighting super Buu in the anime. I know they didn't fight in the manga, though.

He did fight in the anime: he fought the fused Buu (Piccolo and Gotenks) that kicked Mystic Gohan's ass.

Galan007
No I'm not. That's very simple logic: throw in your biggest chance for success.

And Kid Buu was called the deadliest because he never tired and was the most evil.

He did fight in the anime: he fought the fused Buu (Piccolo and Gotenks) that kicked Mystic Gohan's ass. Again, that's a great view from a forum standpoint -- but the writer clearly wanted Goku, and Goku alone, to shine. That's why he didn't have Vegeta utilize any *more* logical wishes.

The most evil version, yes. The most powerful version, no.

Yeah I knew which version of Buu you meant - just didn't remember SSJ3 Goku having fought him in the anime, is all.

yungz22

Oops. My bad. I didn't mean "super buu". I meant Super Buu with Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed.

In the anime, Goku does just a good if not better than Mystic Gohan against that version of Super Buu.

It is. It's super inefficient. It wasn't perfected. With a tad bit of training, he should have been able to bring it up to snuff.
vegetas plan was to let the eareth fend for itself....even goku thought when vegeta said he had an idea he thought vegeta was going to say bring gohan he even stated this...but vegeta said no lets lthe earth decide itz own fate

dadudemon
Again, that's a great view from a forum standpoint -- but the writer clearly wanted Goku, and Goku alone, to shine. That's why he didn't have Vegeta utilize any *more* logical wishes.

That doesn't change what I said, though. You also can't change what was said and Vegeta clearly said Goku was the best chance they had. Anything stated that contradicts that is wrong in both a forum and to canon.

The most evil version, yes. The most powerful version, no.

The most evil version, yes. The most deadly version, yes. The fastest or the physically strongest version? Probably not. The version that could destroy all other versions that came after? Yes.

Yeah I knew which version of Buu you meant - just didn't remember SSJ3 Goku having fought him in the anime, is all.

Watch it again. It's the point where Goku comes back to merge with Gohan.

vegetas plan was to let the eareth fend for itself....even goku thought when vegeta said he had an idea he thought vegeta was going to say bring gohan he even stated this...but vegeta said no lets lthe earth decide itz own fate

That was part of the plan, not THE plan. The plan was to create a big Spirit Bomb to defeat Buu.

And Goku didn't think Vegeta was going to specifically bring Gohan back to defeat Buu. Nice try. laughing

yungz22
That doesn't change what I said, though. You also can't change what was said and Vegeta clearly said Goku was the best chance they had. Anything stated that contradicts that is wrong in both a forum and to canon.

The most evil version, yes. The most deadly version, yes. The fastest or the physically strongest version? Probably not. The version that could destroy all other versions that came after? Yes.

Watch it again. It's the point where Goku comes back to merge with Gohan.

That was part of the plan, not THE plan. The plan was to create a big Spirit Bomb to defeat Buu.

And Goku didn't think Vegeta was going to specifically bring Gohan back to defeat Buu. Nice try. laughing

how else is the earth gonna fend other than the spirit bomb..... ok goku though vegeta wanted to bring the gohan and gotenks back to help fight buu.... but gohan is stronger than gotenks which means goku thought gohan could beat him

yungz22
heres the link to the scan

so its not like what i said was far fetched

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v42/c012/7.html

dadudemon
how else is the earth gonna fend other than the spirit bomb..... ok goku though vegeta wanted to bring the gohan and gotenks back to help fight buu.... but gohan is stronger than gotenks which means goku thought gohan could beat him

Not only are you doing what is called "back-peddling", but this is still incorrect.

Goku thought it was to HELP Vegeta and Goku defeat Buu, not for Gohan to defeat Buu. On top of that, it was also Gotenks help that Goku referred to.

heres the link to the scan

so its not like what i said was far fetched

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v42/c012/7.html

"...Gohan and Gotenks so they could help us fight Buu."

It wasn't just Gohan. It was also gotenks.

And it wasn't for Gohan to defeat Buu, it was for them all to work together to defeat Buu.

Also, that quote does NOT mean this:

"even goku thought when vegeta said he had an idea he thought vegeta was going to say bring gohan he even stated this"

In other words, the stretch/logic you tried to pull was far-fetched and actually wrong, now that I think about it.

Bentley
Question: Isn't Anime Goku weaker than Manga Goku at the end of DBZ?

yungz22
Not only are you doing what is called "back-peddling", but this is still incorrect.

Goku thought it was to HELP Vegeta and Goku defeat Buu, not for Gohan to defeat Buu. On top of that, it was also Gotenks help that Goku referred to.

"...Gohan and Gotenks so they could help us fight Buu."

It wasn't just Gohan. It was also gotenks.

And it wasn't for Gohan to defeat Buu, it was for them all to work together to defeat Buu.

Also, that quote does NOT mean this:

"even goku thought when vegeta said he had an idea he thought vegeta was going to say bring gohan he even stated this"

In other words, the stretch/logic you tried to pull was far-fetched and actually wrong, now that I think about it.

ok in canon when have you ever seen not fight one on one and it worked. they always fight 1 on 1. going by dbz rules theh strongest one gohan would have been the one to kill kid buu. even the Dbz daizennsuhu 2 or however you spell it stated that gohan is the strongest nonfused character in dbz

Kento
Originally posted by Bentley
Question: Isn't Anime Goku weaker than Manga Goku at the end of DBZ? Don't see how. Gokou in the anime fought Gotenks Buu, and fought Kid Buu at ssj or it might have been ssj2. Meanwhile Manga Gokou was about to fight Gotenks Buu but was scared, and went ssj3 as soon as Kid Buu appeared on Kaioshin's world.

Bentley
Originally posted by Kento
Don't see how. Gokou in the anime fought Gotenks Buu, and fought Kid Buu at ssj or it might have been ssj2. Meanwhile Manga Gokou was about to fight Gotenks Buu but was scared, and went ssj3 as soon as Kid Buu appeared on Kaioshin's world.

That could be just Buu being weaker though.

I remember a filler showing were Goku could not move carrying a few tons during his training in the world of the dead.

Kento
Originally posted by Bentley
That could be just Buu being weaker though.

I remember a filler showing were Goku could not move carrying a few tons during his training in the world of the dead. That part was in the manga also when the South Kai turned his weights to like 40 tons and he needed to go Super Saiyan to train with them.

carver9
In the manga, SSJ3 Goku essentially told Piccolo that even if he would have continued powering up to his max, he didn't think he could have beaten fat Buu. Other side of the coin, Mystic Gohan made Super Buu (who was a good deal more powerful than fat Buu) look like a weak feeb.

So in my opinion, Mystic Gohan's power was well beyond that of SSJ3 Goku.

Well fat buu had more power to pull on and his power had no limit. When he was seperated and actually ate up by the evil buu, I'm pretty sure he was weakened since he lost a part of himself and his power.

The buu that Goku fought, I honestly think he was the strongest of all the buus. His power level was off the chart and had no ending. When all of that seperating crap happened, I think it took its toll on his powerlevel.

Fat buu was the strongest if you ask me.

yungz22
Originally posted by carver9
Well fat buu had more power to pull on and his power had no limit. When he was seperated and actually ate up by the evil buu, I'm pretty sure he was weakened since he lost a part of himself and his power.

The buu that Goku fought, I honestly think he was the strongest of all the buus. His power level was off the chart and had no ending. When all of that seperating crap happened, I think it took its toll on his powerlevel.

Fat buu was the strongest if you ask me.

your wrong buu said that gotenks buu was the strongest he had ever been....he saaid this before he became gohan buu which an even stronger form

Kento

Fat buu was the strongest if you ask me. erm How in the heck do you come up with Fat Buu being the strongest.....

carver9
erm How in the heck do you come up with Fat Buu being the strongest.....

Picollo along with Goku saying that his power has no limit. Then he was completely merged with all of the buu's until he was seperated from his evil counterpart.

Along with physical attacks not causing him any kind of harm and how fast he healed from everything along with him slapping a full out kamehameha from goku Super saiyan 3 like it was nothing.

Fat buu was the strongest and had more power at his disposal IMO.

By the way, whats up Kento? Long time no debate.

Kento
Picollo along with Goku saying that his power has no limit. Then he was completely merged with all of the buu's until he was seperated from his evil counterpart.

Along with physical attacks not causing him any kind of harm and how fast he healed from everything along with him slapping a full out kamehameha from goku Super saiyan 3 like it was nothing.

Fat buu was the strongest and had more power at his disposal IMO.

By the way, whats up Kento? Long time no debate. And Vegeta, and Gokou thought Kid Buu was so weak they could take him out no sweat.

Physical attacks did cause Fat Buu harm. Same with any Buu when fought with somebody as strong or stronger than whatever form he was in. Also Gotenks Buu slapped away a full out Kamehameha from Mystic Gohan like it was nothing. Kid Buu was beating ssj3 Gokou, while ssj3 Gokou was beating Fat Buu. And Kid Buu nearly killed Vegeta quicker than Vegeta lost against Fat Buu.

And lastly wasn't ti said that the South Kaioshin weakened Buu when he was absorbed?

Not much, you? lol Well you haven't been around the anime/manga forum lately, and I don't really do much but look at the comic forum.

carver9
And Vegeta, and Gokou thought Kid Buu was so weak they could take him out no sweat.

Physical attacks did cause Fat Buu harm. Same with any Buu when fought with somebody as strong or stronger than whatever form he was in. Also Gotenks Buu slapped away a full out Kamehameha from Mystic Gohan like it was nothing. Kid Buu was beating ssj3 Gokou, while ssj3 Gokou was beating Fat Buu. And Kid Buu nearly killed Vegeta quicker than Vegeta lost against Fat Buu.

And lastly wasn't ti said that the South Kaioshin weakened Buu when he was absorbed?

Not much, you? lol Well you haven't been around the anime/manga forum lately, and I don't really do much but look at the comic forum.

Goku and Vegeta both had good showings against kid buu but Vegeta at Super Saiyan 2 form got stomped by a fat buu that was holding back, letting him punch him.

Goku had a pretty good showing against fat buu and lets not forget, goku was at his most powerful super saiyan3 form when he fought fat buu, unless you forgot him saying that his body handled the Super saiyan 3 form better when he was dead.

The longer Goku fought fat buu, the more power fat buu was going to hack into and Goku would have lost.

Its just my opinion though. Fat buu>All buus until all the splitting took place.

Galan007
That doesn't change what I said, though. You also can't change what was said and Vegeta clearly said Goku was the best chance they had. Anything stated that contradicts that is wrong in both a forum and to canon. I don't think a random comment from Vegeta should negate everything else that was shown. For instance, we know that by the final battle, SSJ3 Goku was nothing to Buu (from a power standpoint) because he was unable to power up to his max due to exhaustion. So even IF Goku was their 'best chance' (which I completely disagree with), it was only because of his spirit bomb capabilities -- certainly not because of his raw power.

Imo if you put Gohan in front of Kid Buu, Gohan would easily stomp him.

The most evil version, yes. The most deadly version, yes. The fastest or the physically strongest version? Probably not. The version that could destroy all other versions that came after? Yes. You believe that Kid Buu was more powerful than some of his other incarnations (ie. /w/ Gotenks or Gohan fused)?? If so, I whole heartedly disagree for reasons I shouldn't have to explain.

Watch it again. It's the point where Goku comes back to merge with Gohan. Watched it. The most Goku did was blast Buu back with an energy ball, which caused absolutely no damage. But you can't really gauge anything from that little scuffle, imo.

Galan007
Its just my opinion though. Fat buu>All buus until all the splitting took place. http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7650/buup.th.jpg

whistle

yungz22
Goku and Vegeta both had good showings against kid buu but Vegeta at Super Saiyan 2 form got stomped by a fat buu that was holding back, letting him punch him.

Goku had a pretty good showing against fat buu and lets not forget, goku was at his most powerful super saiyan3 form when he fought fat buu, unless you forgot him saying that his body handled the Super saiyan 3 form better when he was dead.

The longer Goku fought fat buu, the more power fat buu was going to hack into and Goku would have lost.

Its just my opinion though. Fat buu>All buus until all the splitting took place.

gotenks buu said that this form was the strongest he had ever been.....making fat buu not the strongest

Galan007
gotenks buu said that this form was the strongest he had ever been.....making fat buu not the strongest thumb up

Buu /w/ Gohan > Buu /w/ Gotenks >> ALL other versions of Buu.
(and that's per Buu himself.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.