Kang the Conqueror vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Five years of prep each. Who comes on top?

JakeTheBank
Kang.

Prep-Man
Mr. Kang.

galactusischere
Kang.

Bentley
I see.

Q99
I'm trying to figure out how 5 years prep works with a time traveler...

I'd vote Lex with the kind of stuff Kang normally shows up with.

Mindset
The kind of stuff he usually shows up with beats Lex.

I'm confused.

He'll show up with a cosmic cube and undo Luthor.

Warlord
Kang

AverageSavage
Kang

rader
Does anyone else have problems taking this seriously? Kang, duh.

Q99
Originally posted by 753

Yea, pretty much. He normally doesn't bring all that much prep with him, but he *can* bring almost anything.

Unless Luthor can snag the Whorlogog in his five years (which hey, an outside chance), he's screwed.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753

Kang used his last cube in GotG. But still Kang.

Kris Blaze
He normally has strong enough shields to stop Mjolnir....

Q99
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He normally has strong enough shields to stop Mjolnir....

Lex has strong enough shields to stop Superman.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Q99
Lex has strong enough shields to stop Superman.
No, no he does not.

And on the occasions where he has managed to stave off Superman barely it hasn't been remotely close to the ease with which Kang's shields stop Mjolnir. Though naturally, he can't do much when Thor gets serious.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Kang used his last cube in GotG. But still Kang.

To kill the Magus yes, but with five years of prep couldnt he obtain one? In fact, the one he gave to quill still exists doesn't it?

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
To kill the Magus yes, but with five years of prep couldnt he obtain one? In fact, the one he gave to quill still exists doesn't it? [/QUOTE

That cube was specifically designed for The Magus. But I'm sure he could reprogramme it????

Bentley
Well, Kang was the one who designed that cube, or at least modified it. Anyhow, Kang has survived warrior madness Thor with his standard shields twice, so I think he tops what Luthor has done in that respect.

The Nuul
Kang goes back in time and kills Lexs parents before he was born.

Kang almost stomps.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
No, no he does not.

And on the occasions where he has managed to stave off Superman barely it hasn't been remotely close to the ease with which Kang's shields stop Mjolnir. Though naturally, he can't do much when Thor gets serious. Actually he does...had them during 1 yr later storyline of supes

Survivor19
Kang wins. He has better fashion sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.