Guy Gardner Vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS, PIS, and jobbing are all off.

Fight to the death.

JakeTheBank
Guy Gardner ftw

Omega Vision
Any of the other three Earth GLs would IMO take a big majority but Guy probably loses more often than not against Apoc.
Of course the fact that PIS is off means that he uses the GL ring to its fullest...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Any of the other three Earth GLs would IMO take a big majority but Guy probably loses more often than not against Apoc.
Of course the fact that PIS is off means that he uses the GL ring to its fullest...
You're a good guy and we both know that what you wrote is absolute bullshit smile

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You're a good guy and we both know that what you wrote is absolute bullshit smile

laughing

Omega Vision
Well I wouldn't say absolute. 80-85% bullshit maybe. embarrasment If Apoc can take down any of the 4 Earth GLs it'll be Guy.

galactusischere
Apoc has tanked BB's scream.

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Guy Gardner ftw thumb upOriginally posted by Omega Vision
Of course the fact that PIS is off means that he uses the GL ring to its fullest... sneerOriginally posted by Kris Blaze
You're a good guy and we both know that what you wrote is absolute bullshit smile Glad you were here to keep things in order.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well I wouldn't say absolute. 80-85% bullshit maybe. embarrasment If Apoc can take down any of the 4 Earth GLs it'll be Guy. You just keep digging yourself deeper...soon you'll dig yourself to Banville! uhuh

stick out tongue

The Nuul
Guy sucks, Apoc wins...

Sounds fair...

xJLxKing
Guy.

rotiart
Guy likes guys

Badabing
Originally posted by The Nuul
Guy sucks, Apoc wins...

Sounds fair... sneerOriginally posted by xJLxKing
Guy. thumb upOriginally posted by rotiart
Guy likes guys sneer

Knowsbleed33
Both suck. Guy just sucks a lil less.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Badabing
thumb up sneer Glad you were here to keep things in order. You just keep digging yourself deeper...soon you'll dig yourself to Banville! uhuh

stick out tongue
I'm sorry, sir. confused

Its just I really can't stand Guy as a character and I've never seen him do anything impressive.

Kris Blaze
I'm sorry, sir. confused

Its just I really can't stand Guy as a character and I've never seen him do anything impressive.
He was the only one who took more than one attack from Parallax Hal no expression

Omega Vision
He was the only one who took more than one attack from Parallax Hal no expression
I always thought that was his retard strength more than anything. Alright fine I admit it, I hate his hair. There I said it.

JakeTheBank
bump

OneDumbG0
I always thought that was his retard strength more than anything. Alright fine I admit it, I hate his hair. There I said it. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/GuyGardner02.jpg

Blanket
Originally posted by rotiart
Guy likes guys I laughed

Wild Shadow
that is your military standard high and tight... and i wont stand bye and let ppl bad mouth guysneer

guy wins b/c he is just one bad mamma jamma

Blanket
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
that is your military standard high and tight... and i wont stand bye and let ppl bad mouth guysneer

guy wins b/c he is just one bad mamma jamma You know who else was bad?

Josef Fritzl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.