Wall Street 2 - Money Never Sleeps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Starring- Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf, Josh Brolin

9tNun95UvXI

Mr. Rhythmic
...Damn it. Just... just damn it.

Kazenji
?

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Kazenji
?

Aka **** sequels. There is absolutely no reason for this movie to be made at all, especially with Shia Ladouche.

Kazenji
Some Sequals are okay but as for this particular movie i'll wait until how it turns out.

BruceSkywalker
i saw the trailer for this yesterday when i saw edge of darkness..

i liked the first wall street, i will see this only because "greed is good"

The Nuul
I actually really like this, its better than the first movie. Michael and Josh are great. Shia is meh.

Impediment
I think I'd rather place my penis in a hot waffle iron than see this needless sequel.

Rogue Jedi
I'll avoid it and the waffle iron.

Robtard
Watched it last night, was 'meh'. Be a bummer if Douglas dies from throat-cancer and this ends up being his last film.

Rogue Jedi
Liked him in Romancing the Stone.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Liked him in Romancing the Stone.

Yeah, was a decent movie for the time, but I was spanking it to Kathleen Turner instead of Douglas.

Rogue Jedi
The BJ scene in War of the Roses was epic lulz.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Impediment
I think I'd rather place my penis in a hot waffle iron than see this needless sequel.

Well, Stone is broke. He needs the cash?

Discos
Stone is broke?

anyways this movie was a snooze-fest for me, if I knew it was set before and includin the recession I doubt I would have went to see it, no where near as good as the original.

and why put Michael Douglas as top billing for this film, he is barely in it in my opinion.

Fair dues to Josh Brolin tho, very good acting on his part.

Discos - 5/10

sarawinslet1
The movie is not as good as i was thinking it was just OK.

Rogue Jedi
Just watched it, not bad. Gecko, evil prick.

Discos
Gecko is a great character, but what a greedy bastard haha. Even tho he knew he would make money from that $100M, stealing it to begin with was laime!

Rogue Jedi
He shoulda just told his daughters BF about the plan to begin with.

Discos
true.... wouldn't of made a good film about betrayal tho.

Honestly, how sick to your stomach would you be if you got a phonecall and realised there was $100M was missing! thats insane

Pig Newtons
There was NO point in LeDouche being in this movie. It's another one of those "Oh hey MY PAL Stevie (Spielberg) says this kid is awesome, so I can probably sell some tickets by getting him in my movie" casting decisions.

Robtard
Meh, he's one of the better under 25 and not a child actors working, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.