Pre-Crisis Omega vs Destroyer Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which one wins?

Omega Vision
Umm...is this Destroyer armor with Odin and every Asgardian spirit in it? If not then Omega stomps.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Umm...is this Destroyer armor with Odin and every Asgardian spirit in it? If not then Omega stomps. can this guy even scratch that enchanted Uru Armor?.. confused

galactusischere
Omega stomps this.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Omega stomps this. HOW... confused the Same way he Stomps Juggernaut... confused

Omega Vision
Originally posted by nicamarvin
can this guy even scratch that enchanted Uru Armor?.. confused
If any brick in comicdom can then PC Omega can.

nicamarvin
If any brick in comicdom can then PC Omega can. I Highly Doubt it....he had to be more powerful than Odin, and I know how to some PC Supes or Monsters that beat on him were Skyfather level guys...the truth is they are NOT.... evil face

Omega Vision
I Highly Doubt it....he had to be more powerful than Odin, and I know how to some PC Supes or Monsters that beat on him were Skyfather level guys...the truth is they are NOT.... evil face
Yeah...no. PC Legion foes are among the most powerful villains in all of comics. The regular Destroyer won't be able to do shit to PC Omega who ate PC Kryptonians for breakfast.

Mindset
PC Validus > PC Omega?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
PC Validus > PC Omega?
I think they were either equal or Omega was more powerful.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindset
PC Validus > PC Omega?

I think they were either equal or Omega was more powerful.

Can any of this Bricks get a 6/10 against Odin... confused

Omega Vision
Can any of this Bricks get a 6/10 against Odin... confused
Yes, probably.

kgkg
Yes, probably. Which brick did you have in mind?

By the vary definition it seems impossible if that character is truly a "brick".

Warlord
^ true

Galan007
Omega.

Endless Mike
Omega was stronger than Validus

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kgkg
Which brick did you have in mind?

By the vary definition it seems impossible if that character is truly a "brick".
Omega wasn't a brick in the sense that Thing or Hulk are bricks, he was a brick in the sense that his most obvious power was his strength. Seeing as Thanos was at least able to withstand Odin's attacks for a while I'd say PC Omega could certainly defeat Odin.

kgkg
Omega wasn't a brick in the sense that Thing or Hulk are bricks, he was a brick in the sense that his most obvious power was his strength. Seeing as Thanos was at least able to withstand Odin's attacks for a while I'd say PC Omega could certainly defeat Odin. That's the the thing though if Omega does posses these other powers than he is not a "brick".

I say that it's impossible for a brick to beat someone like Odin because of his time manipulation tactic and level of strength etc doesn't mean much when a character is operating at those level.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kgkg
That's the the thing though if Omega does posses these other powers than he is not a "brick".

I say that it's impossible for a brick to beat someone like Odin because of his time manipulation tactic and level of strength etc doesn't mean much when a character is operating at those level.
How often does Odin actually use time manipulation in his battles?

kgkg
How often does Odin actually use time manipulation in his battles? Odin doesn't have many battle where he had use it.

He used it on the Destroyer in battle , and on Gladiator that I can remember of top of my head and Thor with Odin Force has used it a few times as well. The best feat I can remember is Odin stooping time across the planet and was able to teleport vast populations with ease.

Bricks will have hard time countering this level of manipulation and if a character can do something about it most likely they are not "bricks".

but PC omega is far from a brick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.