Who would be a god replacement for thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
they get his hammer

Storm
Static shock
Flash
Electro
Black lightning

The Nuul
None of them.

Only DP is worthy.

Colossus-Big C
why deadpool?

Batman-Prime
Storm or BL.

Or Flash, depends on. Barry would become badass if he would get Thor's powers.

The Nuul
The awesomess of the Thorpool.

Batman-Prime
Why not Deadpoor?

tideoftime
Contextually, Storm. Other answers might "play well", in terms of Forum tastes/"Faster, pussycat -- KILL, KILL", but Storm makes the most sense, in terms of narrative and setting.

EDIT: And, of course, it should go without saying that DeadThor would be THE ABSOLUTE AWESOMENESS.

(Just clarifying)

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by The Nuul
None of them.

Only DP is worthy.

This is all that needs to be said.

Kris Blaze
None of these are worthy, but Electro would obviously be the most awesome.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
None of these are worthy, but Electro would obviously be the most awesome.

I think Big-C's supposition includes those listed as somehow being able to possess Mjolner, for whatever reason, so "worthiness", as such, isn't really a factor.

For some reason, Electro with Mjolner just strikes me as boring. Static Shock having it would be almost... cute. Flash... meh... Black Lightening would be righteous; he'd find a way to time-travel back to 1977 and teach b!tches to act-like-they-know.

the ninjak
None of them can lift the hammer

JakeTheBank
If they weren't already considered "worthy", I'd have to agree that none of them would probably be able to lift Mjolnir. If Flash is Barry, I'd be more inclined to believe he could pick it up out of everyone else here.

SamZED
The one who can pull a Bugs Bunny trick on Loki.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6739/deadpool37p16.jpg

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If they weren't already considered "worthy", I'd have to agree that none of them would probably be able to lift Mjolnir. If Flash is Barry, I'd be more inclined to believe he could pick it up out of everyone else here.

if johns was writing it, barry would pick it up, wail on thor with it, and proclaim himself king of asgard while whining about having to "slow down".

etc.

Kris Blaze

-Pr-

Kris Blaze
Storm is very similar to Thor. When she killed Wolverine and Hel came to take him away, Storm fought her. Just like Thor did when Hel was there to take Sif away.
Originally posted by -Pr-
if you had named a writer i actually liked to a decent extent, that joke might have worked.
Damn.

Bouboumaster
****in' Captain America

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
****in' Captain America

Unfortunately Cap doesn't believe in Valhalla ...just thinks it's a construct made from the faith of ancient Norse worshippers.
But he'd still pick it up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.