PC Darsied vs SilverSurfer & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Can they beat him together for a majority win?

Omega Vision
Like current versions of both? No way in hell. PC Darkseid has two eyes for his OE, one eye for each one. This match ends quickly.

galactusischere
Team loses.

JakeTheBank
PC 'seid for the stomp. Though I'd have to say I'd be interested to see how Mjolnir reacts with the Omega Effect.

Batman-Prime
PC Darkseid stomps

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
PC 'seid for the stomp. Though I'd have to say I'd be interested to see how Mjolnir reacts with the Omega Effect.
It goes flaccid.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It goes flaccid.

You don't think Mjolnir could defend or absorb the PC Omega Effect?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You don't think Mjolnir could defend or absorb the PC Omega Effect?
No. The PC OE was only ever thwarted once and that was by way of a poorly explained plot device power of Firestorm's. It isn't conventional energy that can be manipulated or absorbed unless you have an artifact with a connection to the Source like Highfather's Wonder Staff. Wonder Woman's bracelets would have never been able to reflect the PC OE and neither could Mjolnir considering PC Darkseid is as strong or stronger than the guy who made and enchanted it: Odin.

Spire
Darkseid.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Like current versions of both? No way in hell. PC Darkseid has two eyes for his OE, one eye for each one. This match ends quickly. DAMN! It's like that? cool

manx422
PC Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.