Most Skilled Lightsaber Duelist of the New Republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
Go.

Ms.Marvel
maul 9/10

\\S//
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
maul 9/10
Old Republic and nowhere near anyone on this list.

Jinsoku Takai
maul 9/10

confused

Ms.Marvel
laughing out loud

Slash_KMC
maul 9/10

No way, Revan solo's.

... Lu(cas)ke btw.

Darth_Glentract
Luke, I think obviously.

Lord Lucien
Luke.

truejedi
someone voting Cade lets us know that no one takes this place too seriously anymore. As well as the Yoda blaspemy (not on the list of greatest OR fighters). There was a time when we wouldn't have let that stand.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
someone voting Cade lets us know that no one takes this place too seriously anymore. As well as the Yoda blaspemy (not on the list of greatest OR fighters). There was a time when we wouldn't have let that stand. That was so not me. I swear...Nah I'm kidding you, it was me.

chilled monkey
I'll say Darth Krayt.

Despite being 187 years old, his lightsabre skills were so good he cut down four elite Imperial Knights like wheat and beat Cade Skywalker (who had beaten Darth's Nihl and Talon). Cade only survived because his mother shot Krayt in the back. Not to mention that even before he became Krayt, when he was still A'sharad Hett he beat an enraged Anakin Skywalker (true, Anakin hadn't reached his peak at that point, but still impressive).

BoratBorat
Revan.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by BoratBorat
Revan.

QFFT.

KingD19
Luke, with Caedus at a close 2nd.

mattatom
Not all that close, Luke handed him his ass in there duel.

KingD19
True, but I put him as close because he's so far away from whoever's at 3rd it isn't a contest.

18scsc
wtf it friging luke

Q99
Luke, then maybe Krayt.

emoboy13
well out of those kyle bc he was in jo and i played with him and i felt like he was the best

Ms.Marvel
you guys are seriously underestimating darth maul.

hes a beast

emoboy13
o we can include movie charactors then i say grevus

grevus can use 4 ligtsabers at once and i dont think any1 exept ob1 can handle that

jaden101
Go away.

Red Nemesis
nou

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by emoboy13
o we can include movie charactors then i say grevus

grevus can use 4 ligtsabers at once and i dont think any1 exept ob1 can handle that

As Yoda would say; much to learn you still have.

Hewhoknowsall
...is this a joke?

Luke of course.

Jinsoku Takai
Luuuuuuuke.

Siraben Mai
Luke, Revan, or Yoda.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Siraben Mai
Luke, Revan, or Yoda.

Dude, really? Read: New Republic

john allerdyce
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I'll say Darth Krayt.

Despite being 187 years old, his lightsabre skills were so good he cut down four elite Imperial Knights like wheat and beat Cade Skywalker (who had beaten Darth's Nihl and Talon). Cade only survived because his mother shot Krayt in the back. Not to mention that even before he became Krayt, when he was still A'sharad Hett he beat an enraged Anakin Skywalker (true, Anakin hadn't reached his peak at that point, but still impressive). QFT.

Darth Angel
Bandon owns all

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Angel
Bandon owns all QFT

Galan007
Originally posted by john allerdyce
QFT. A'Sharad downing Anakin as a padawan was fairly impressive, but he was also owned by Obi-Wan years later -- so it's hard to say what level he was at before embracing the dark side.

Hell, even as Krayt he has yet to display enough feats to classify him in a specific tier. However, the feats he does have are pretty impressive (ie. toying with Cade, killing numerous IK's, etc.) Anyhow, despite his apparent death, I doubt we've seen the last of good 'ol crab-face... So we might be surprised with a few more feats before Legacy comes to an end.

kinda

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Galan007
Anyhow, despite his apparent death, I doubt we've seen the last of good 'ol crab-face... So we might be surprised with a few more feats before Legacy comes to an end.

kinda doubt we have seen the last of him? i thought kryat died several months ago?

Galan007
^ Krayt supposedly died via Wyyrlok's lightning-sneak-attack. However, in the most recent issue of Legacy, his body came up missing:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2217/kraytalive1.jpg

So like I said, there's still a glimmer of hope that he's still alive.

ares834
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Luuuuuuuke.
Ah, so Luke's clone's clone's clone's clone's clone's clone.
What book was he in?

Red Nemesis
I'm not sure. It might actually be a case where each clone doubles the number of 'u's, rather than just adding one. So it would just be Luke's clone's clone's clone's son, or something, to make up for the extra 'u.'

Hewhoknowsall
1. Luke
2. Caedus
3. Kyle
4. Kyp
5. That sith lord that Luke fought in Backlash

Galan007
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
5. That sith lord that Luke fought in Backlash Vestara?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Galan007
Vestara?

No...Luke didn't fight Vestara in Backlash, and Vestara is only a sith apprentice at this point.

While dueling him, Luke thought that that sith was a match for Kyle or Kyp.

Oh, and does DE Sidious count? If so then he's at 2.

Galan007
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
No...Luke didn't fight Vestara in Backlash, and Vestara is only a sith apprentice at this point.

While dueling him, Luke thought that that sith was a match for Kyle or Kyp.

Oh, and does DE Sidious count? If so then he's at 2. Hm, I'll have to read Backlash again. For some reason I only remember Luke (and company) battling the Nightsisters. mmm

Yeah I guess DE Palps was technically of the 'New Republic', so he should technically count. Damn loopholes. stick out tongue

truejedi
He fought Gaalen in Backlash, and he was stated to be "perhaps a match" for Kyp and Kyle, so if you have Kyp and Kyle on your list, it makes sense you would have him.

Hewhoknowsall
So with DE Sidious included:

1. Luke
2. Sidious
3. Caedus
4. Kyle
5. Kyp
6. Gaalen

Galan007
Any new additions in the past year?

3 fishys
yoda for jedi

Revan for sith

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by 3 fishys
yoda for jedi

Revan for sith

I take it that reading comprehension was one of your really weak points, right? Read the OP/description/subject line again. It reads 'New Republic.'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.