Rocky Living The Dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I went on wikipedia recently which I know is known for its false posts but found this to be fairly interesting considering Rocky 6 seemed to be the last one, there isn't a page on a 7th film but it's there in the section where it says 'followed by:' If this isn't true then this thread can always be closed or whatever

Mr Parker
anybody who believes this is the last rocky movie from stallone is a fool.Trust me,10 to 15 years from now when he is REALLY an old man,he'll make another one. laughing dating all the way back to rocky 3 was when he lost his credibility when he started saying that this will be my last Rocky movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's about as believeable as Brett Farve when he goes through his yearly retirement speech. laughing

steverules_2
Well rocky 3 he said he was quitting but then came Ivan Drago and then we got Rocky V and Rocky Balboa

Robtard
Dude's 63-64, he's in great shape for his age, but the steroids he's taking now to look the way he does aren't going to do the same when he's 75+.

steverules_2
Depends when and if he does make another Rocky movie, Rambo 5 and 6 are still coming or meant to be, I think at this point Rambo 5 is happening, as for a 6th I dunno

BruceSkywalker
making another Rocky movie is further from the man's mind..being that he is injured at the moment

Robtard

steverules_2
Yeah, I read that on wiki

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
making another Rocky movie is further from the man's mind..being that he is injured at the moment

yeah right NOW at the moment its the furthest thing from his mind but again,15 to 20 years from now,he'll make another one.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by steverules_2
I went on wikipedia recently which I know is known for its false posts but found this to be fairly interesting considering Rocky 6 seemed to be the last one, there isn't a page on a 7th film but it's there in the section where it says 'followed by:' If this isn't true then this thread can always be closed or whatever

laughing out loud I hope it's not true,I enjoyed the last one and thought it was a great way to end it,him getting in the ring AGAIN will just be ****ing stupid

roll eyes (sarcastic) I've Had enough Rambo's as well

Mr Parker
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing out loud I hope it's not true,I enjoyed the last one and thought it was a great way to end it,him getting in the ring AGAIN will just be ****ing stupid

roll eyes (sarcastic) I've Had enough Rambo's as well

well it was stupid for him to do Rocky 4 and 5 as well so he'll make another one in 20 years.same with rambo.would have been cool if he had never made rocky 4 and 5 and they could have just somehow gone from rocky 3 to the last one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.