Link Vs. Nozdormu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8742/1254275066oudz2hyn.jpg

The strongest incarnation of Link Vs. the strongest incarnation of Nozdormu.

This is a battle without restrictions and without bounds. An infinite battlefield with perfectly molded environment to not favor one party or the other. To a reasonable degree, theory is allowed.

Only one rule: No absolute omnipotence, if that is the consequence of complete Triforce.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7607/8b2747f8f9fb213612c885c.jpg

LLLLLink
Link stomps in an epic and glorious display. Although, I find it humorous that Link gets nerfed again (Trueforce).

A few factoids (about Link) to help you guys:

This thread allows Composite Link.
With the Trueforce omitted, Composite Link can:

- Control time (Ocarina of Time, Master Sword, Hourglass Sword, Harp of Ages, etc)

- Control the weather (Rod of Seasons, Song of Storms, etc)

- Transform others (Magic Powder, Spell Spell, Quake Medallion, etc)

- Become invincible, invisible, intangible and unnoticeable (Nayru's Love, Magic Cape, Stone Mask, both the physical Magic Armor and the magical stone version, Cane of Bryna, Shield Spell, etc)

- Has immunity to mind control, transformation, nullification, TK, etc (Master Sword, Lens of Truth, Moon Pearl, etc)

Plus, I don't think there is a dragon battle tactic that he hasn't dealt with.

P.S.
Link looks a little femi in that picture.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Link stomps in an epic and glorious display. Although, I find it humorous that Link gets nerfed again (Trueforce).

A few factoids (about Link) to help you guys:

This thread allows Composite Link.
With the Trueforce omitted, Composite Link can:

- Control time (Ocarina of Time, Master Sword, Hourglass Sword, Harp of Ages, etc)

- Control the weather (Rod of Seasons, Song of Storms, etc)

- Transform others (Magic Powder, Spell Spell, Quake Medallion, etc)

- Become invincible, invisible, intangible and unnoticeable (Nayru's Love, Magic Cape, Stone Mask, both the physical Magic Armor and the magical stone version, Cane of Bryna, Shield Spell, etc)

- Has immunity to mind control, transformation, nullification, TK, etc (Master Sword, Lens of Truth, Moon Pearl, etc)

She said strongest incarnation of Link. There was no Composite (or all Links put together) in that post.

Q'Anilia
No, no. If composite Link is the best choice against Nozdormu, I am all open for letting him take on the fight.

I am mostly curious (Ignoring the No-Limit Fallacies) how any of the listed abilities will help Link against Nozdormu. I was expecting the most powerful incarnation of Link to be more than that.

ArtificialGlory
From what I gather ALttP is apparently the strongest Link there, but it won't really matter because there won't be a fight.

LLLLLink
Really though, HoT is enough, because immunity and invincibility are nigh unstoppable.

Q'Anilia
Again with the No-Limit Fallacies. Does anyone ever bother debating against you?

Oh and I forgot to laugh at this comment stick out tongue

Sin_Volvagia
Other things:

The Master Sword has never controlled time in a way that's useful for battle. He just had the choice to return back to his Young Link time or the future.

The Quake Medallion only changes enemies due to gameplay. In reality, it should make an earthquake (hence the name), but it would most likely be similar to Bombos.

I don't know what Zelda 2 you've played but the one I know has a Shield spell that only ups Link's defense. I think you mean the Fairy spell (though the invincibility is probably gameplay only).

From what I've read, this dragon can stop time and erase people from existance. That's gotta be above Ganondorf though I can't be sure since I've never played anything Warcraft and nor do I plan to do so.

LLLLLink
Wrong, wrong, wrong guys.

Chatuae Romani (infinite magic for at least 3 days) combined with the use of any of the invincibilty items creates lasting invincibility.

What will the dragon do?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
From what I've read, this dragon can stop time and erase people from existance. That's gotta be above Ganondorf though I can't be sure since I've never played anything Warcraft and nor do I plan to do so.

When Korialstrasz went to meet Nozdormu, Nozdormu summoned a sandstorm. Korialstrasz would have never existed if a single grain of sand had touched him. He would not have ceased to exist, he would never have existed at all. There would be no memories of him, no proof or knowledge that he ever existed. His mate would have never had him, he would never have been born and there would be no heritage of his existence left behind.

In simple words, he wouldn't have existed. Ever. Period smile

Sin_Volvagia

Chatuae Romani (infinite magic for at least 3 days) combined with the use of any of the invincibilty items creates lasting invincibility.

What will the dragon do?

That kind of invincibility hasn't gone against characters above Ganondorf's power.

Were he to face Pyron, Wilhelm, Lenneth Valkyrie, or even Exdeath, infinite Nayru's Love isn't going to help much.

LLLLLink
Yippee, he summoned a sandstorm.

Link has summoned tornadoes, thunderstorms, blizzards, heat waves, ect.

What is the dragon going to do when Link walks in fully buffed, completely immune to his curses, and stabs him in the face with a weapon capable of defeating the immortal?

Also, this Link has already defeated Pyron on KMC.

ArtificialGlory

What will the dragon do?

There are magic spells that can bypass invincibilities and immunities, but that's a story for another day.

He'll make it so that Link has never even acquired these items to begin with and crush him under his paw.

Q'Anilia

You missed the point no expression

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
There are magic spells that can bypass invincibilities and immunities, but that's a story for another day.

Yeah, its called the Master Sword, and Link is using it in this fight.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
You missed the point no expression

The point was pointless.

ArtificialGlory
Yeah, its called the Master Sword, and Link is using it in this fight.

Or is he? Perhaps he's not? Perhaps Link was never even born to fight Nozdormu.

LLLLLink
Link is incarnated. Birth isn't an obstacle fate cant overcome.
Thats like me saying Link uses the Harp of Ages to go back before Nozdormu even existed. Its folly.

Sin_Volvagia

The sandstorm is much deadlier than every natural disaster thrown into one.

Just like Kain beats everybody according to BT

Maester_yoda
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Or is he? Perhaps he's not? Perhaps Link was never even born to fight Nozdormu.

What???

Q'Anilia
Link is incarnated. Birth isn't an obstacle fate cant overcome.
Thats like me saying Link uses the Harp of Ages to go back before Nozdormu even existed. Its folly.

Hardly the same. Nozdormu erase existence as an ability. It is in the nature of the ability to make someone cease to exist. Link has to use an item, travel back in time and slap Nozdormu's mother around. Something not necessarily easily done, especially since Nozdormu exist at that time as well.

There is no time in existence or outside that Nozdormu can not reach. He exist in all ages at the same time. He is omnipresent.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
What???

Meet Nozdormu. The dragon who exist at all time simultaneously. The dragon that kept the universe, the very fabrics of reality from ceasing to exist. The very same dragon that summoned other versions of himself from the future and past to help him sustain the balance of time and space when it was caving in all over reality.

This is the dragon who has minions who don't know in which time-line they currently are, because they are in more than one at the time (He himself is in all and none at the same time). Two siblings under his command has their children and adult versions standing in the same room.

Nozdormu himself reside in a timeless zone. A region where the rules of time does not apply unless he desire them do.

Q'Anilia
Just like Kain beats everybody according to BT

To my memory, Kain has beaten Link here on KMC. Since Nozdormu has beaten Kain and there is a flurry of fallacies being used, we can just go ahead and use A>B>C logic and say Nozdormu>Kain>Link = Nozdormu>Link<Kain wink

Utrigita
Link has to use an item, travel back in time and slap Nozdormu's mother around.

This part make me laugh smile

ScreamPaste
That was more of a "I'm not going to argue this anymore".

In truth, Kain has no real feat that would have helped him in that fight, which included such fallacies as the mist regen feat, apparent immunity to light arrows, Kain's TK being stronger than the golden gauntlets, his reaction times being hyper-sonic, ect. Oh, and a few magic no limit fallacies, too. That's a seperate thread though.

So... Nah. Not in a million years.
As for this thread: why do you hate me so? :O

Q'Anilia
You did concede, so Kain won by default. That doesn't mean he won rightfully, but he won wink

It was LLLLLink who said Link would beat Nozdormu without restrictions. So I made a thread without restrictions smile The strongest Link incarnation against the strongest Nozdormu.

ScreamPaste
Remind me to tan his hide. There's not much pretty much any character can do against what I understand to be a time-control no-limit fallacy. stick out tongue

If that's not what Nozdormu has, then I'll start arguin'. But until then, Nozdormu > Sargeras.

Q'Anilia
Not necessarily No-Limit, but time and space manipulative on a universe scale stick out tongue

LLLLLink
It was LLLLLink who said Link would beat Nozdormu without restrictions. So I made a thread without restrictions smile The strongest Link incarnation against the strongest Nozdormu.

Now now, no need to lie.

The OP states that Link has the omnipotent and omniscient Trueforce banned, yet you turn around and throw around words like omnipresence for Nozdormu.

And wtf, Shin? You conceded to Kain of all people?

ScreamPaste
How big is the WarCraft universe? stick out tongue

No, I think that was Voyeur. I don't remember. But If so I just corrected it.

MooCowofJustice
Spite thread is spite. You could argue not even the Trueforce would stop Noz. Because wishing an omnipresent dragon out of existence will initiate a loop of circular logic so ridiculous it's fit for the Link xat.

LLLLLink
"Currently Nozdormu is preoccupied with some uberpowerful anomaly in the timeline, and has left his prime consort Soridormi in charge. You would think the Timeless One would have all the time in the world to get things done, but his history in Warcraft thus far says otherwise." - WoW.com

So, basically, Nozdormu is a glorified Dahaka. Mr. Time Police-dragon was given his powers by Aman'Thul.

Also, I'd like to point out that the Master Sword has the power to close and seal the paths between timelines.

ScreamPaste
.....Y'know, this is true.

Hahah, so is this :P Link xat ftw.

But this: Implies he's not omnipotent. o:

So. Theoreticly. Link could slay Nozdormu in seperate time lines, and then seal those, but there'll still be a Nozdormu in a thousand different timelines anyway, including the ones which are created in alternate universes where Link didn't slay him, which Link will have to go to in order to slay him.

My brain hurts. Thanks Q.

LLLLLink
Yeah, but then again, Link also exists in multiple different timelines if you're a splittist, so yeah, Link wins.

Plus, I forgot the Four Sword. Four Links?

ScreamPaste
That's a head scratcher.

We could have a multiplying number of Link's fighting a number of Nozdormu's in seperate timelines created by the mass time fvkkery this thread allows. no expression

LLLLLink
I voted to have the opposing time powers be rendered moot, but to no avail...

Q'Anilia
Now now, no need to lie.

The OP states that Link has the omnipotent and omniscient Trueforce banned, yet you turn around and throw around words like omnipresence for Nozdormu.

And wtf, Shin? You conceded to Kain of all people?

I only declined Link a specific item. This is not "Link with the most powerful artifact in the franchise", this is merely "most powerful Link"

Nozdormu is in this fight with his default powers. The powers imprinted him, the powers that course his body and soul.

By your words, in order to make this fight on equal terms, we should not give Link any items. Then it's fair, because both are simply their default powers.

I removed the complete Triforce because to my understanding, Link doesn't run around in it. I just want the most powerful incarnation of Link, not the most powerful object in the Hryle universe. Otherwise I should've put Link Vs. The Pantheon.

LLLLLink
Link also has the power of the Triforce running in his body and soul...

ScreamPaste
of Courage*

LLLLLink
Thanks for the assist Red Leader.

ScreamPaste
Friendly fire! D:

LLLLLink
Darn your zair spam...

ScreamPaste
I'm a terrible doubles partner. stick out tongue

LLLLLink
I'm pretty amazing, actually. shifty
Killed off Azen's Lucario. Not too shabby.

ScreamPaste
That isn't Shabby. O: I still need to MM Ally. If I get him to last stock, or even high percent on the second, I've done better than any other Link main. I'll beer cancel him.

LLLLLink
Hey, I'll take that bet.
I bet $1 I can get more off him than you....maybe.
Hey, we have pirated a thread again sad

Q'Anilia
Yeah, but then again, Link also exists in multiple different timelines if you're a splittist, so yeah, Link wins.

Plus, I forgot the Four Sword. Four Links?

Multiple =/= All and none.

Link can manipulate the timelines. Nozdormu can put the two in a timeless zone and I mean that literally.

BloodRain
Getting lost in the brawl talk...

O.o yeah... Nozdormu has far better control of time.

Rapidash
Poor Link oh I can buy a lot of the things people say about Link, but beating Nozdormu at full power is not one of them. Give Link all the items you want. When a single thought is all that stands between Nozdormu and victory, even omnipotence has its restrictions.

Q'Anilia
About Master Sword being time itself, Sheik may not lie, but you might.

g_XSlVpZpac

The way you speak of that is entirely different from the actual interaction between the two. Either you are eluding the truth, you have misinterpreted the quote or there is some other time Sheik tells Link about the Master Sword.

Maester_yoda
About Master Sword being time itself, Sheik may not lie, but you might.

g_XSlVpZpac

The way you speak of that is entirely different from the actual interaction between the two. Either you are eluding the truth, you have misinterpreted the quote or there is some other time Sheik tells Link about the Master Sword.

you realize your whole argument is based of the fact that you think someone might be lying....right?

ScreamPaste
An improvement on the image in the OP:
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/links-father.jpg

I admit that Noz probably wins unless Link gets the triforce.

That said, Link is still much more awesome, and it's hard to be more awesome than a Dragon.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
An improvement on the image in the OP:
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/links-father.jpg

I admit that Noz probably wins unless Link gets the triforce.

That said, Link is still much more awesome, and it's hard to be more awesome than a Dragon.

Replace the sword with this and I might just have a new favourite video game character.

Q'Anilia
That picture sucks stick out tongue

Originally posted by Maester_yoda
you realize your whole argument is based of the fact that you think someone might be lying....right?

Not really

ScreamPaste
Nah, feminine Link sucks! stick out tongue

LLLLLink
Seriously Q? You are just going to ignore a direct quote? Please stop with the fallacies, please...

Sorry, but until you can provide some proof that Nozdormu can override the goddess of time, you are committing a fallacy. According to your logic, I can just as easily argue that his time magic has no effect when Link is holding all of Nozdormu's "time" in his hand. You need to stop wanking WoW-verse.

ScreamPaste
..*arms self with protective headgear, scuttles out of thread.*

LLLLLink
Come back and fight, you fairy!

ScreamPaste
I originally wasn't going to post in this thread. stick out tongue When it declines into personal attacks that aren't aimed at BT, it's my time to bow out.

LLLLLink
Hey, Sheik said it. I just take it at face value. I'm not the one whose already lied in this thread...

ScreamPaste
Well, lemme put it this way: Q's my friend, and also a Viking. (Albeit a generally level headed one.) So, uh. arm yourself for war, cause I see one of two responses.

1. She dismisses you casually, and you lose some credibility.
2. She pillages your village, and takes your wine and women. And then you got beat by a girl. stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
Q is a girl? Wut?

LLLLLink
1. Well, anyone who lies in a thread to strengthen their argument has lost credibility with me, personality aside. Ignorance is one thing. I dont like lies.

2. I sense a trap.....

Q'Anilia
Seriously Q? You are just going to ignore a direct quote? Please stop with the fallacies, please...

Sorry, but until you can provide some proof that Nozdormu can override the goddess of time, you are committing a fallacy. According to your logic, I can just as easily argue that his time magic has no effect when Link is holding all of Nozdormu's "time" in his hand. You need to stop wanking WoW-verse.

I ... don't know what to say.

That's just sad. I do not have a comprehensive enough vocabulary to explain in words my current thoughts on that post.

Mutta herra jumala!

Burning thought

You probably do not know what a fallacy is and the fact you cannot debate to hardly any worthy degree means you could not actually correctly judge what part of a debate is fallacious even if you did understand them.

The Goddess of times feats are? this thread could use that info....

Link is not holding time, hyperbole words and misconceptions from possibly weak sources do not give any edge to Link nor do the fan fictions of the Link fan club on KMC. I had to return from the infinite rift simply to correct your vast number of mistakes.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Burning thought
You probably do not know what a fallacy is and the fact you cannot debate to hardly any worthy degree means you could not actually correctly judge what part of a debate is fallacious even if you did understand them.

The Goddess of times feats are? this thread could use that info....

Link is not holding time, hyperbole words and misconceptions from possibly weak sources do not give any edge to Link nor do the fan fictions of the Link fan club on KMC. I had to return from the infinite rift simply to correct your vast number of mistakes.

You missed a spot, or several sweatdrop It works as a summary though.

Burning thought
Jolly good!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ktHOe0M5Iyc/SZduOaTXudI/AAAAAAAABPk/Zo2Y0MAEssM/s400/P1060681.JPG

Sin_Volvagia
Kratos was said to control time itself and we could clearly see that it was of limited use. The same goes for the Master Sword.

Q'Anilia
Kratos was said to control time itself and we could clearly see that it was of limited use. The same goes for the Master Sword.

Wrong thread stick out tongue

Sin_Volvagia
Wrong thread stick out tongue

I was just showing a similarity between Link's control of time and Kratos'.

Q'Anilia
I don't get the relevance nor the comparison messed

Sin_Volvagia
I give up sad

Burning thought
I think hes trying to say that like the Master sword, Kratos' time powers were of a very limited scope in what they were supposed to ever accomplish. Something like that?

Sin_Volvagia
I think hes trying to say that like the Master sword, Kratos' time powers were of a very limited scope in what they were supposed to ever accomplish. Something like that?

I was just trying to address that someone saying you hold time in your hands doesn't make you master of time. Chun Li is called the strongest woman in the world in Street Fighter but that doesn't mean she can wipe the floor with Bayonetta, Tifa, Lina Inverse, or Morrigan.

Burning thought
absolutely delicious, I understand now....

Q'Anilia
"The power of the sun in the palm of my hand"

WTw1y7pL5Do

Rapidash

The quote in that video does not say that Link is holding time itself in its total form, only the words does. Words are open for interpretation and Zelda is not very specific there, even though you think she is. What she is saying is that Link has the power to travel in time. Not that he has all of time in his hands.

'Time itself' is merely a saying. You have the burden of proof to show us that Link can do more with the Master Sword and Ocarina of Time than merely travel in time before you can use it in a debate against Nozdormu, because you may not believe it but that video is not working in your benefit. It is showing a highly limited Link and Master Sword. Not only limited, but it seems like Link has barely any control of his time powers at all. A spell variation or two at top.

You need to get a better source for your claim. That quote is not saying things as clearly as you think it does.

Nozdormu travel in time passively. He fly across time like you breathe. Link needs to play his flute and have the Master Sword in order to he himself travel in time. I can not even understand how you come to think of the idea that Link can rival Nozdormu in power. They are of different leagues. Not even the Trueforce would assure Link victory.

LLLLLink
I highly disagree with all of you because your only arguement is "hyperbole" and some immature bashing instead of doing something useful like linking some proof of Nozdormu's feats.

Q, your credibilty is shot because you have already shown that you will lie to strengthen your argument, in this very thread no less.
BT, I know that you dont know anything about Zelda, therefore your credibility on the matter is also worthless.

Come back with some evidence and perhaps you will have an actual argument.

Side note:
Zelda (Sheik) is the 7th and leader of the sages as well as the holder of the Triforce of Wisdom, which obviously is the "omniscient" part of the "omnipotent and omniscient golden power".

Burning thought
I highly disagree with all of you because your only arguement is "hyperbole" and some immature bashing instead of doing something useful like linking some proof of Nozdormu's feats.

Q, your credibilty is shot because you have already shown that you will lie to strengthen your argument, in this very thread no less.
BT, I know that you dont know anything about Zelda, therefore your credibility on the matter is also worthless.

Side note:
Zelda (Sheik) is the 7th and leader of the sages as well as the holder of the Triforce of Wisdom, which obviously is the "omniscient" part of the "omnipotent and omniscient golden power".

sorry little cheese bean your a hypocrite.

Lie

Another lie

hyperbole.

Anything else?

Q'Anilia

Side note:

Sweet, sweet irony.

The following quotes are DIRECTLY copied from their source:

"Nozdormu is difficult to defeat because of his
ability to look into the corridors of time and repeat
events if they do not progress as he feels they
should. He is extremely wise and uses his insight to
determine the best course of action before proceeding. Should this fail, he simply tries again as
necessary, or uses his redo power to avoid the
encounter entirely" - S&L

"Nozdormu can alter
probabilities within the area affected by his divine
aura" - S&L

"At will, Nozdormu can choose to
redo any single combat round
after seeing its results. On his action, he
simply resets everything — as though it never
occurred — to exactly how things were on his
previous action" - S&L

"Nozdormu can
look into the future, seeking to determine the results
of a given course of action. This power is similar to a
divination, but the great wyrm can actually visualize
the desired effect with a 100% chance of success. This
ability allows him to predict events with amazing
accuracy, allowing him to mysteriously appear exactly
where he is most needed, or avoid being in a location
should enemies attempt to ambush him" - S&L

"Nozdormu lives in the Caverns of Time, a
closely guarded complex located deep in the
Tanaris Desert. Those who venture there and get
past the bronze dragon sentinels rarely emerge
unchanged. Some age, or become so youthful
they are but infants. Others are lost in time and
return decades or even centuries later. There are
even legends of some who escape the caverns
before they even enter!" - S&L

"In the early years, it is said that Deathwing's black
flight attempted to subjugate the bronze dragons. The
assault was unsuccessful, primarily because the bronze
dragons did not stay and fight as expected. His command
of time offering insight into the blacks' plans, Nozdormu
alerted his flight of the danger. The bronze dragonflight scattered to the four corners of the globe, where they
continue to monitor events" M&M

"Even Deathwing will pass into time... even he will eventually be part... of my collection..." - DotD

"A thousand screams escaped the stricken orc as Gaskal both aged and grew younger simultaneously. Gaskal's eyes bulged and his body rippled like liquid. He stretched and contracted and with a last ungodly cry, the younger orc shreveled within himself, contracting more and more until he completely vanished" - WotA

"The overpowereing presence of a dragon whose magic dwarfed his own a thousandfold sent Krasus staggering. A sensation of centuries, of great age, engulfed him. Krasus felt as if Time itself now surrounded him in all its terrible majesty" - WotA

"Nozdormu had been there in all his terrible glory, a vast dragon not of flesh, but of the golden sands of eternity" - WotA

"The great dragon had been in the throes of both battle and agony, ensnared yet also fighting to hold everything together- absolutely everything. Nozdormu was both victim and savior. Trapped in all time, he also held it from falling apart. If not for the Aspect, the fabric of reality would have collapsed there and then. The world Krasus knew would have disappeared forever. It would never have even existed" - WotA

"Time will be on the night elvesss' side once again, for I grant them continued immortality, forever a chance to learn, for asss long asss the tree stands" - WotA

"We owe you a debt, Korialstrasz."
By "we," Nozdormu did not just mean the other Aspects and him. He referred also to his various selves spread through Time itself. Such was his unique nature" - WotA

"I know what you hide from her, from usss. It is my fate and curssse to know such things and be unable myssself to prevent them. Know that I now asssk for forgiveness for the wrongs I will caussse you in the future, but I mussst be what I am destined to be ... as Malygos is" - WotA.
Now this is a funny quote. It speaks of Anveena (I think), of Day of the Dragon and of Malygos insanity. Nozdormu knows. He just don't act on it.

I unfortunately do not have DotD available, so I can not bring up his feats from there. Not that I had to bring these up in the first place. You are so in the wrong in so many ways that you do not deserve to behold the might of Nozdormu.

Rapidash
Sweet, sweet irony.

The following quotes are DIRECTLY copied from their source:

"Nozdormu is difficult to defeat because of his
ability to look into the corridors of time and repeat
events if they do not progress as he feels they
should. He is extremely wise and uses his insight to
determine the best course of action before proceeding. Should this fail, he simply tries again as
necessary, or uses his redo power to avoid the
encounter entirely" - S&L

"Nozdormu can alter
probabilities within the area affected by his divine
aura" - S&L

"At will, Nozdormu can choose to
redo any single combat round
after seeing its results. On his action, he
simply resets everything — as though it never
occurred — to exactly how things were on his
previous action" - S&L

"Nozdormu can
look into the future, seeking to determine the results
of a given course of action. This power is similar to a
divination, but the great wyrm can actually visualize
the desired effect with a 100% chance of success. This
ability allows him to predict events with amazing
accuracy, allowing him to mysteriously appear exactly
where he is most needed, or avoid being in a location
should enemies attempt to ambush him" - S&L

"Nozdormu lives in the Caverns of Time, a
closely guarded complex located deep in the
Tanaris Desert. Those who venture there and get
past the bronze dragon sentinels rarely emerge
unchanged. Some age, or become so youthful
they are but infants. Others are lost in time and
return decades or even centuries later. There are
even legends of some who escape the caverns
before they even enter!" - S&L

"In the early years, it is said that Deathwing's black
flight attempted to subjugate the bronze dragons. The
assault was unsuccessful, primarily because the bronze
dragons did not stay and fight as expected. His command
of time offering insight into the blacks' plans, Nozdormu
alerted his flight of the danger. The bronze dragonflight scattered to the four corners of the globe, where they
continue to monitor events" M&M

"Even Deathwing will pass into time... even he will eventually be part... of my collection..." - DotD

"A thousand screams escaped the stricken orc as Gaskal both aged and grew younger simultaneously. Gaskal's eyes bulged and his body rippled like liquid. He stretched and contracted and with a last ungodly cry, the younger orc shreveled within himself, contracting more and more until he completely vanished" - WotA

"The overpowereing presence of a dragon whose magic dwarfed his own a thousandfold sent Krasus staggering. A sensation of centuries, of great age, engulfed him. Krasus felt as if Time itself now surrounded him in all its terrible majesty" - WotA

"Nozdormu had been there in all his terrible glory, a vast dragon not of flesh, but of the golden sands of eternity" - WotA

"The great dragon had been in the throes of both battle and agony, ensnared yet also fighting to hold everything together- absolutely everything. Nozdormu was both victim and savior. Trapped in all time, he also held it from falling apart. If not for the Aspect, the fabric of reality would have collapsed there and then. The world Krasus knew would have disappeared forever. It would never have even existed" - WotA

"Time will be on the night elvesss' side once again, for I grant them continued immortality, forever a chance to learn, for asss long asss the tree stands" - WotA

"We owe you a debt, Korialstrasz."
By "we," Nozdormu did not just mean the other Aspects and him. He referred also to his various selves spread through Time itself. Such was his unique nature" - WotA

"I know what you hide from her, from usss. It is my fate and curssse to know such things and be unable myssself to prevent them. Know that I now asssk for forgiveness for the wrongs I will caussse you in the future, but I mussst be what I am destined to be ... as Malygos is" - WotA.
Now this is a funny quote. It speaks of Anveena (I think), of Day of the Dragon and of Malygos insanity. Nozdormu knows. He just don't act on it.

I unfortunately do not have DotD available, so I can not bring up his feats from there. Not that I had to bring these up in the first place. You are so in the wrong in so many ways that you do not deserve to behold the might of Nozdormu.

Nozdormu is the greatest.

Side note:

So Zelda is Omniscient? This just keeps getting better! I guess that makes Link Omnicourageous and Ganondorf Omnipotent.

So if Zelda is the 7th Sage and Omniscient, Ganondorf is Omnipotent and Link is Omnicourageous. What's left for the other six Sages to be? It's not like they have anything to contribute with. You can't fight Omnipotence, you can't outwit Omniscience and no one is more courageous than the Omnicourageous one.

What are they? Spectators?

Sin_Volvagia
"Omnipotence" and "omniscience" is weak in the Zelda universe.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Rapidash What's left for the other six Sages to be?

...Omnivore?

MooCowofJustice
Omnistfu.

ScreamPaste
5L, cut it out.

There's nothing to say Zelda is omniscient. The Triforce can't grant powers that the goddesses don't have, and that's one of the few they don't stick out tongue There's no such thing as true omnipotence in ny video game ever, to my knowledge, either. Omnipotence limitless power. There is a limit to everything.

That said, I do think Nozdormu is being slightly over-estimated, but I really don't want this thread to go on. It's going to result in a metaphysical debate full of wild mass guessing and people trying to undermine one another. Totally unhealthy.

In closing: Can't we all just get along?

Rapidash
What leads you to believe he is overestimated?

He kept all things from simply ceasing to have ever existed. This is a feat that span the entire universe, reality at whole, showing just how wide his powers reach. It is within the power of lesser dragons to freeze time for as long as they will, even within the capability of non-draconic mages. He has shown able to literally kill people by forcing the power of time on them. He has taken aid of copies of himself. His sandstorm required a single grain of sand to erase a person from existence.

Basically, he has not shown much but that doesn't mean he's not overpowered so much that few can compare.

ScreamPaste
I'm not claiming Link would win, to clarify, but there was a post earlier which indicated some limit on his time powers. An anomally which he could not fix, or something. Also, I may be wrong, but I read "RPG book" as a game book, such as a monster manual for a game like DnD? I might be wrong, and nerdy. But a rule for combat seems a bit shaky, is all.

That's all I mean.

Rapidash
You mean when he called for Korialstrasz to help? The Old Gods snared him then, disabling him from intercepting with the impending chaos. They knew Nozdormu would not let them alter the course of the War of the Ancients, so they got rid of him. What they do not seem to have known, was that it almost cost them all of existence in their attempt.

There is a limit, of course. He is destined to die. He was also obliged to focus all his attention on the rift created by the Old Gods, unabling him to interfear in the war.

As for the rule for combat, it does not really apply. It is there to provide players a chance to go up against him. Nozdormu unrestrained by mechanics and balance requirements would not go down by a bunch of roleplayers.

LLLLLink
Limit = game developers budget.

If the quotes from OoT are hyperbole, then I agree with everyones conclusion on this fight. 'Nuff said.
However, assuming that they are not exagerrated, then what?

Also, Screampaste, I have to disagree with you. Saying the Triforce is not omnipotent or omniscient when there is clear canon statements that it is indeed those very things is a matter of your belief or disbelief in the canon, not based upon any facts. What that idea IS based on is a lack of facts, and as you know, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Just because you have never seen a bird fly doesn't mean that birds cant fly.
You are right about one thing: this is a debate of mass guessing because neither side can prove nullification.

I still think Link wins, but due to the fact that conversion seems to be an impossible and foolish endeavor, I concede this argument. Kudos to all of you except BT, who is just a hater. No hard feelings.

Rapidash
What that idea IS based on is a lack of facts, and as you know, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

In many cases, it actually is. This being one of them. You are basing your statement on a quote and not a feat. Quotes and individuals are left for interpretations and are not always reliable, despite of nature. Phrasing is as important as the words spoken. Taking the extent of the English language in consideration, all Shiek might have said was that Link has the power to travel in time. She might have said more, but we have yet to see any type of proof that she did.

Flaunting that phrase of yours will not help you. It does not change things, especially with the phrase itself always being relative and

If there is a claim that you can not prove, it is to be assumed false until you have the ability to do so. Lacking evidence does not necessarily make a statement false, but it does make it unreliable and based on theory, two conclusions that does not match with a proper and reasonable debate.

But for the sake of the argument, let us assume what she says is correct. What difference would it make if Master Sword is time itself? What will Link hope to do, when he fight the master of time itself. Nozdormu has shown us his powers over time. What does Link got against him?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Rapidash
In many cases, it actually is. This being one of them. You are basing your statement on a quote and not a feat. Quotes and individuals are left for interpretations and are not always reliable, despite of nature. Phrasing is as important as the words spoken. Taking the extent of the English language in consideration, all Shiek might have said was that Link has the power to travel in time. She might have said more, but we have yet to see any type of proof that she did.

Flaunting that phrase of yours will not help you. It does not change things, especially with the phrase itself always being relative and

If there is a claim that you can not prove, it is to be assumed false until you have the ability to do so. Lacking evidence does not necessarily make a statement false, but it does make it unreliable and based on theory, two conclusions that does not match with a proper and reasonable debate.

But for the sake of the argument, let us assume what she says is correct. What difference would it make if Master Sword is time itself? What will Link hope to do, when he fight the master of time itself. Nozdormu has shown us his powers over time. What does Link got against him?

True, I'm basing my statements off of quotes and not feats, but the counter arguments are based on nothing at all, making them baseless. No quotes. No feats. Those arguments are based on our ignorance (not to be confused with unintelligence). That's all I'm saying.

Well, if we are taking the statements at face value like you said, Link can seal the roads between times with the Master Sword, effectively nullifying any and all time travel for both parties.

With that done, it becomes much a more physical fight. Aside from fairies reviving him (which I think counts as outside help and isn't allowed), Link has five "lives" if you will, thanks to the five dolls from AoL. These aren't like "Mario style" lives that aren't canon; these are more like a substitute, and there are only five total in existence and must be earned.

My tactic is this:

Link dons the Stone Mask, making him unnoticeable to Nozdormu. However long it takes to get to Nozdormu is now rendered irrelevant.
Once in close enough, Link fires an Ice arrow into his brain, freezing the unsuspecting dragon solid and freezing his mind or otherwise causing brain damage, or at the very least breaking the dragon's concentration, assuming he doesn't have any freeze-resisting feats (which I'm betting he does).
Link then takes the Magic Hammer and shatters the helpless dragon into pieces. This is an ability of the Magic Hammer of LttP, and is not found in the Megaton Hammer of OoT or the Skull Hammer of WW.

Other than that, Link can only evade Nozdormu at best. Since this fight is without the Trueforce, Nozzy wins. With the Trueforce, it's probably just a stalemate anyway.

MooCowofJustice
Back in the hamper, 5L. You bring dishonor to our army.

Sin_Volvagia

Well, if we are taking the statements at face value like you said, Link can seal the roads between times with the Master Sword, effectively nullifying any and all time travel for both parties.

Link never sealed any time roads with the Master Sword and even if he could, it would prove useless to someone who's omnipresent and/or have godly control over time.

Oh please, this isn't gonna stop the dragon let alone weaker characters such as Exdeath and Bayonetta. Link gets put out of existance faster than he can finish his death cry.

So the Magic Hammer can shatter ice but not the Megaton Hammer nor the Skull Hammer? I never knew the Zelda universe had such weak hammers.

It wouldn't be any different with the "Trueforce". It didn't save Ganon from being sealed within the Dark World from a couple of knights and old men.

If Nozdormu were in Zelda, you wouldn't get a GAME OVER screen; the game will simply blackout, causing the player to press the reset button and discover that their saved data got erased.

ScreamPaste
aLttP example has been addressed already...

Sin_Volvagia
aLttP example has been addressed already...

Not buying it unless either Zelda wiki has it in their timeline or if it's official.

ScreamPaste
Miyamoto said himself that OoT was a prequel to ALttP.

Sin_Volvagia
Miyamoto said himself that OoT was a prequel to ALttP.

Even I know that. That still doesn't make the Imprisoning War take place in OoT. Even TP is a prequel to LttP.

Now why are there no Gorons in Death Mountain and why is Ganon's castle there? Also, what happened to the ocean Zoras? Did the river Zoras kill them all?

Maester_yoda
It all fits if you view them as separate universes each with their own hero. No 1 huge timeline to make everything fit. Sure there are some similarities, but not enough to adamantly say that all the games are Linked (hahahahah) to each other

ScreamPaste
Retcons: they change things. The series has obviously evolved in the more than two decades it's been around. no expression

LLLLLink
Link never sealed any time roads with the Master Sword...

ge8zd1ZR-hc

2:20
Try not to lie again.

So the Magic Hammer can shatter ice but not the Megaton Hammer nor the Skull Hammer? I never knew the Zelda universe had such weak hammers.

We are talking about a frozen solid enemy, not frozen water.

It wouldn't be any different with the "Trueforce". It didn't save Ganon from being sealed within the Dark World from a couple of knights and old men.

There are two problems with this.

1) You have added some of your own idea's to the legend. This isn't some theorizing thread, only facts please.

2) It didn't save Ganon? So, I guess that now we are saying that the whole of LttP is hyperbole or otherwise not canon now? laughing

If Nozdormu were in Zelda, you wouldn't get a GAME OVER screen; the game will simply blackout, causing the player to press the reset button and discover that their saved data got erased.

ER9X67a_GII

^What happens when you fail to save the land in Zelda: MM. Time resets anyway instead of everyone being dead.

Anyway, I was talking to Rapidash. Stop spreading your lies SV.

Sin_Volvagia
Link never sealed any time roads with the Master Sword...

ge8zd1ZR-hc

2:20
Try not to lie again.

The door of time is in the Temple of Time. That's all the Master Sword ever did and can seal.

The enemies are permanently frozen to a point where they would shatter on impact. Magic Hammer is probably no different from the Megaton Hammer.

The Zelda wikis agree with the whole Imprisoning War story. Those wikis were made by Zelda fans.

Ganon used the Triforce to turn the Golden Land into the Dark World. That's all it did. The rest of his abilities were things he already did before (and in the first Zelda).

Yet you still keep the items Also time reseting is a Gameplay mechanic.

Lies? You're the one who's making hilarious dis-info on how Link can defeat a god-like dragon who can erase people from existance with just a grain of sand.

Q'Anilia
Nothing of this actually feels relevant. So Link has these powers to seal time, shatter frozen enemies and stuff like that, but how does it help him against Nozdormu? That is a question that has not been answered yet. All that's been discussed, is the extent of Link's powers.

How will Link survive Nozdormu even with all this? Will he fight him, even in only one time line? Nozdormu knows everything Link will do before he does it. Link is obviously inferior Nozdormu in time manipulation.

Wei Phoenix

My tactic is this:

Link dons the Stone Mask, making him unnoticeable to Nozdormu. However long it takes to get to Nozdormu is now rendered irrelevant.
Once in close enough, Link fires an Ice arrow into his brain, freezing the unsuspecting dragon solid and freezing his mind or otherwise causing brain damage, or at the very least breaking the dragon's concentration, assuming he doesn't have any freeze-resisting feats (which I'm betting he does).
Link then takes the Magic Hammer and shatters the helpless dragon into pieces. This is an ability of the Magic Hammer of LttP, and is not found in the Megaton Hammer of OoT or the Skull Hammer of WW.

Other than that, Link can only evade Nozdormu at best. Since this fight is without the Trueforce, Nozzy wins. With the Trueforce, it's probably just a stalemate anyway.

Man, Nozdormu just got jobbed. If that's how Nozzy fights then he's a horrible dragon. Ms. Q'Anilia and Ms. Rapidash, you have both lied to me about his awesomeness. An awesome dragon would not lose to anyone like that. I lol'd at how he shatters the helpless dragon.

LLLLLink
Like I said, I've already conceded. I'm merely entertaining a thought.
Although, if this match is so stomp, why bother banning the Trueforce when Nozdormu seems to have the same power? Spite maneuver?

Well Q'Anilia, assuming that hyperbole is not an issue here, if the road between times is sealed, than only the present Nozdormu is available to battle with. I would ask you this: how can Noz know the every move of someone that he cannot notice?

SV, why are you getting your info from Zeldawiki? That's like asking for failure, man. Consider this:
You are arguing with a Zelda fan and telling him he is wrong by using data from Zelda fans just like me. Do you see the flawed logic? Also, the ENTIRE split timeline theory is based on the fact that the road between times has been closed.

Burning thought
And Nozmordu can notice Link unless Link never in the whole time he is fighting Nozdormu attacks.

I have a question, how do we know that if Nozdormu in one time era dies, all of them do not die? technically he does exist in all time yet thats still all him, even if to the perception of those at each respective time only see one Noz. So even though he is in many times at once, its still him in all those times and if one of "him" in "one" of those times die, they all die. Understand what I am saying?

The difference is that those Zelda fans are not going to be bias towards this thread as they have no knowledge of it. Theres usually references on a wiki anyway, very rarerly do I see references from you.

LLLLLink
Did you actually just bring up an interesting point? Wow.

I could have sworn I posted some actual game footage...

Burning thought
very rarerly do I see references from you.

LLLLLink
Hm. Perhaps I had too much faith in the memory of the KMCers. It's not like I have forgotten that Kain can go mist or that he can drain blood from a distance.

Burning thought
memory slips all the time on this forum.

Q'Anilia
I created this thread because I was not certain of the outcome. That is normally why I make threads, to come to a conclusion from a battle between two characters. I did not know just how powerful the most powerful incarnation of Link was, but I have seen him in fights against the likes of Pyron and Sargeras, so I thought I would put him up against an opponent who has not yet been defeated to my knowledge in the KMC forums.

As the case for Link was presented, little by little it turned out that this battle is indeed a stomp. There is little to nothing that Link can do.

You seem to bring this unnoticeable thing up quite a lot, so because you fancy talking mechanics and No-Limit Fallacies, I thought I would present my own. You know, fighting fire with fire and cancel yours out. I know this is a No-Limit Fallacy, but you frequently using yours makes me feel like me using one to cancel yours out not too big a crime:

Nozdormu has the ability "True Seeing" as well as "Discern Location". There is no way Link can remain hidden from a foe that can not only see things you are not supposed to see, but also discern the location of a specific individual. So Link being unnoticeable does not mean a thing, since you can not hide from Nozdormu.
And since our No-Limit Fallacies cancel eachother out, Link will have to do without that ability.

But just to clarify another point in your thread. Just because Link is unnoticeable, does not make his attacks that. Nozdormu knows what will happen to him before it happens, even if Link could not be seen, which he can. There is nothing Link can do.

Nozdormu freeze time, discern Link's location and erases him from existence.

LLLLLink
A shame. I guess 10 Link threads all filled with the same information it is, then.

Can Nozdormu react or think fast enough to dodge an arrow that can reach the sun in under two seconds (aka faster than light)?
And as for the no limit fallacies, are you suggesting that we should just pretend that the items don't have any function at all?

Burning thought
"sigh", I wouldnt be surprised if there are 10 threads each for Kain, Link, Dante and Kratos all filled with the same stuff. People just cant seem to remember, including me. Fortunatley youtube is easy search for specific info and some feats are easy to remember.

Q'Anilia
And Nozmordu can notice Link unless Link never in the whole time he is fighting Nozdormu attacks.

I have a question, how do we know that if Nozdormu in one time era dies, all of them do not die? technically he does exist in all time yet thats still all him, even if to the perception of those at each respective time only see one Noz. So even though he is in many times at once, its still him in all those times and if one of "him" in "one" of those times die, they all die. Understand what I am saying?

The difference is that those Zelda fans are not going to be bias towards this thread as they have no knowledge of it. Theres usually references on a wiki anyway, very rarerly do I see references from you.

Because Nozdormu is already dead. That's how we know. Nozdormu exist in all times, except after his death, which in his world has already happened because he exist in all times.

So the fact that we see him and read about him, makes him able to. A dragon that does not exist anywhere, but anytime, whom we also know will die, is by proper definition already dead. Just not yet for our eyes to see.

Burning thought
Because Nozdormu is already dead. That's how we know. Nozdormu exist in all times, except after his death, which in his world has already happened because he exist in all times.

So the fact that we see him and read about him, makes him able to. A dragon that does not exist anywhere, but anytime, whom we also know will die, is by proper definition already dead. Just not yet for our eyes to see.

Not for our eyes to see, but for him. Therefore he automatically loses every thread in games vs....

Q'Anilia
Automatically loses, but also automatically wins if we want to play that card. Just not by the character he fight, since we know for a fact that Link and the likes will not make appearance in Warcraft.

LLLLLink
I think I've been extremely gracious on accepting a characters powers "as is" and not calling no limit fallacies on Nozdormu.

Actually, Link has a parody character and weapons in WoW, if I remember correctly.

Burning thought
Depends really, Nozdormu never "kills" or "defeats" Link for that very reason. So he loses instantly.....the best he can ever have in a vs is a draw e.g. both die. Thats assuming the opponent does not just avoid him (or if hes capable contain Noz) for all eternity. Therefore Noz is defeated AND dead at the same time, double win for his opponent.

Q'Anilia
I think I've been extremely gracious on accepting a characters powers "as is" and not calling no limit fallacies on Nozdormu.

Actually, Link has a parody character and weapons in WoW, if I remember correctly.

No, you have been very clever not to call out No-Limit, because you are a frequent user of it.

A gnome named Linken with his sword of Mastery, yes.

LLLLLink
Well, then explain to me the no limit fallacy in the Stone Mask usage.
It seems worse to me to suggest that an item doesn't work at all than to say it isn't limited.

Burning thought
lol relax 5L......

Link and Noz draw....Nozdormu dies...so does Link eventually unless he has a way of hiding from Noz forever.

Q'Anilia
It being an item is irrelevant. The item has an ability and the ability present a No-Limit of not being detectable. That is just one of the fallacies you have brought up in this thread.

lol relax 5L......

Link and Noz draw....Nozdormu dies...so does Link eventually unless he has a way of hiding from Noz forever.

He does not have a way of hiding for an instant, it turns out.

LLLLLink
So, what do you suggest the function of the Stone Mask is if the original use is too unfair?

Well, I suggest unto you the Magic cape, making Link invincible, invisible, and intangible, rendering the sandstorm useless at the very least.

Q'Anilia
Some items and abilities used in-game can't be used in versus. It's as simple as that. Something many on this forum need to get into their heads.

Two additional No-Limit Fallacies.

LLLLLink
So, you believe that since items are used to augment Link's strength as a character, they aren't inherent abilities and therefore do not count as his own powers?

Burning thought
i think its only consistent canon items that are allowed in for a character. For example the master sword.

LLLLLink
And what about items that affect dialogue and the story and not just gameplay?

Burning thought
Depends what they are I guess, if their important plot elements that other characters speak about then its probably canon. But if their not consistent, then Link does not get them.

Thing is, apprently Link is a different person in every game, so it doesnt matter what he happens to get his hands on (unless the same old item is also part of this game like the MS) then chances are he does not have it.

Take Kain for example, he has a lot of spells that he collects but the developers do not give him the same ones in all his games even if canonically he would have them. I could rightfully argue in a thread that them just not appearing in that game or being accessable to the player does not mean Kain suddenly forgot that spell, or lost that item BUT in Links case, this is possible because apprently in every game, Link is a different guy with the same name.

(I guess you could very loosely argue that some of his items may have been let down in generation to generation, and that he has some of the old links items because they were kept by for him)

Q'Anilia
So, you believe that since items are used to augment Link's strength as a character, they aren't inherent abilities and therefore do not count as his own powers?

Link is not part of the equation. It's proper debating to take such things in consideration.Originally posted by LLLLLink
And what about items that affect dialogue and the story and not just gameplay?

You don't seem to get the point.

LLLLLink
And this brings us to the timeline debate. In-game evidence shows some serious unforgivable flaws in the idea that there is continuity, but the developers say otherwise.
Zelda continuity is a joke.

What point is that Q'Anilia? Please don't beat around the bush.

Wei Phoenix
A shame. I guess 10 Link threads all filled with the same information it is, then.

Can Nozdormu react or think fast enough to dodge an arrow that can reach the sun in under two seconds (aka faster than light)?
And as for the no limit fallacies, are you suggesting that we should just pretend that the items don't have any function at all?

Link shoots arrows faster than light now?

Q'Anilia
Faster than light is not faster than time

LLLLLink
Faster than time? How fast is time?

Burning thought
If that feat exists then its a "lolthisisfun4playerz" feat not a "webigdeveloperscalculatedphysics4thispowah"

LLLLLink
"webigdeveloperscalculatedphysics4thispowah"
Example: FF7: ACC's entire movie.

Q'Anilia
And this brings us to the timeline debate. In-game evidence shows some serious unforgivable flaws in the idea that there is continuity, but the developers say otherwise.
Zelda continuity is a joke.

What point is that Q'Anilia? Please don't beat around the bush.

The point is that what rules that apply the Zelda game universe does by no means necessarily apply to the Warcraft game universe and vice versa. You unfortunately lack the ability to tell functional accomplishes apart from Zelda restricted accomplishments.

Wei Phoenix

You don't think that's just a little gameplay mechanic to get it? I mean the strength it would take to do that and this was Link before the gauntlets. He can not shoot arrows FTL, if he did then Ganondorf would never ever see an arrow coming it would hit him and the opponents before they could even move.

Q'Anilia

So you're saying that light is potentially faster than time?

Burning thought
If you can control time, speed is irrelevent. Time is a factor for calculating speed, if Nozdormu controls one of those factors then he can make something move as fast or as slow as he wants it.

LLLLLink
So you're saying that light is potentially faster than time?

Uh, no. When did I ever make that statement?

LLLLLink
The point is that what rules that apply the Zelda game universe does by no means necessarily apply to the Warcraft game universe and vice versa. You unfortunately lack the ability to tell functional accomplishes apart from Zelda restricted accomplishments.
So, what this means is that just because Nozdormu has influence over WoW-verse time, doesn't mean that he can control another universe's time, because that is a WoW-restricted accomplishment. To suggest that the feat isn't WoW -restricted is to say that all the timelines are the same one, and that means that a plethora of characters have been manipulating and have control over the same timeline as Nozdormu (Dahaka, The Prince, Link, etc.).

Q'Anilia
Uh, no. When did I ever make that statement? Originally posted by LLLLLink

There you did. By even bringing the question up, you claim that time is limited to speed, which it isn't.

ScreamPaste
Godamnit 5L. Cut it out. You're misusing arguments I've corrected you on before. The arrows only need to be fast enough to escape the earth's gravity, which is about mach 22. Claiming arrows FTL is like the Sephiroth fans claiming Seph flies FTL.

Also, you can't compare light and time in speed. One is a dimension and has no speed, the other not so much.

This thread is going to drive me insane.

LLLLLink
You made the claim, if I remember correctly. I merely asked for an elaboration. Why are you exaggerating my statement?

Screampaste, shut up.

Burning thought
eek! the lollovelink club is attacking eachother!111??! quick everyone, go for the throat!

LLLLLink
For the record, I'm not in anyone's club.
We have different "doctrine" if you will, and therefore, are separate.

Burning thought
eek! so its kinda like Hitler and Mussolini? up till now youve been part of the Screampaste Reich and now youve been invaded he doesnt care about you anymore...

Does that mean I get to string you up and pelt you to death with stones?

LLLLLink
Not exactly. It's been that way since day one, when I met him on Link xat. I believe we had an argument that day about Zelda canon.
Heh, don't looked so pleased.

ScreamPaste
Stop comparing us to nazis. I'm pretty sure that would make you a luddite, BT.

We've never been a "club" like people claim. We do know each other outside of KMC, being competitive smashers, however. Link supporters, like supporters of any character get grouped together in a hurry as the lollinkclub. But hey, we have more members than your club. 131

So, yeah. Me and 5L don't always agree. OMGSHOCK D:

LLLLLink
I hate to like you, Shin. laughing

Burning thought
No, I am Winston churchill dammit!

My analogy was still better than yours!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>