Set (not Seth) vs. Cytorrak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

M-Body
Elder God vs. the Master of the Crimson Cosmos.

Colossus-Big C
Set>>Seth=odin=cyttorak

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Set>>Seth=odin=cyttorak
::bangs head on the desk:: nevermind lol i was mistaken

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkOdin
What???
lets time i checked Odin beat Set
set is beyond odin, each of his heads contain a pocked dimension within it, he once was merging countless alternate earths together.

in a what if?. were set wasnt defeated by demogorge he killes every single earth hero, with the only left being quasar, silver surfer and thor(so badly injured he was left in stasis so he wouldnt die)
just before set killed them, quasar sacraficed him self and the unipower, to banish him back to his realm...

DarkOdin
set is beyond odin, each of his heads contain a pocked dimension within it, he once was merging countless alternate earths together.

in a what if?. were set wasnt defeated by demogorge he killes every single earth hero, with the only left being quasar, silver surfer and thor(so badly injured he was left in stasis so he wouldnt die)
just before set killed them, quasar sacraficed him self and the unipower, to banish him back to his realm...

1 i changed my post

2 Odin has made pocket dimensions

3 ya it is a what if so............

TheTyrant
Cyttorak>all of those u listed combined.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Cyttorak>all of those u listed combined. cyttorak hardley has any feats...

JakeTheBank
cyttorak hardley has any feats...

And yet, people still want to use him in vs. threads. Kinda pointless as one person could make a baseless claim saying he's >Odin, and another claiming he's = Galactus.

TheTyrant
Let's see Odin create a being that is TRULY invulnerable.

JakeTheBank
Let's see Odin create a being that is TRULY invulnerable.

And it begins.

quanchi112
Let's see Odin create a being that is TRULY invulnerable. Do you think juggernaut is more durable than the destroyer?

TheTyrant
Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak>Gaea/Dormammu>>>Odin/Zeus>Thanos>Zuras

TheTyrant
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you think juggernaut is more durable than the destroyer?

Yes, and he is more durable than my man Tyrant too. and Galactus. There is proof(thor's godblast).

JakeTheBank
Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak>Gaea/Dormammu>>>Odin/Zeus>Thanos>Zuras

Riiiiiiiiiight.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

What has Cyttorak done aside from making/empowering an "truly invincible" being?

quanchi112
Yes, and he is more durable than my man Tyrant too. and Galactus. There is proof(thor's godblast). Galactus was weakened though.

Do you think the Celestials would be unable to hurt the Juggernaut with blasts?

Colossus-Big C
anyways
set has stalemated/or defeated pheonix
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/721209-setphoenix_super.jpg
lets see cyttorak do this

JakeTheBank
I'd personally like to hear some more of these great Cyttorak feats which don't include the words "Cain", "Marko", "Juggernaut", or "Bands".

WhiteWitchKing
anyways
set has stalemated/or defeated pheonix
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/721209-setphoenix_super.jpg
lets see cyttorak do this

Let's see Set do this in canon.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Let's see Set do this in canon. doesnt matter this is an alternate universe as a "What if" demogorge didnt kill set so its the same thing he is capable of it

Knowsbleed33
It doesn't mean that at all. The purpose of books like What If's is to explore what would happen IF it were possible. The book isn't saying that Set of 616 is capable of the same thing, no sir.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It doesn't mean that at all. The purpose of books like What If's is to explore what would happen IF it were possible. The book isn't saying that Set of 616 is capable of the same thing, no sir. it was a what if? he wasnt killed by demogogrge nothing else or any power ups....it folowws exactley what the 616 universe powers.

but anyways

set>>Seth=odin

DarkOdin
No it doesn't thats why they are non-canon

Colossus-Big C
No it doesn't thats why they are non-canon yes it does(dont make things up), it even says set has the same powers as earth 616.
thats how the alternate universe was created.
following when demogorge slayed set. an alternate universe spawned which would be what if demogorge didint kill him.

the story starts out the same way the 616 went except demogoge didnt slay him, so he live to kill all earths heros and spawned many serpant demons that travels to other universe and realities.

616 set has the power to do what he did to pheonix.
when the celestial (forgot name) was banished to earth he was trapped underground, set absorbed his energies into himself(this is 616) but was still killed by demogorge

DarkOdin
yes it does(dont make things up), it even says set has the same powers as earth 616.
thats how the alternate universe was created.
following when demogorge slayed set. an alternate universe spawned which would be what if demogorge didint kill him.

the story starts out the same way the 616 went except demogoge didnt slay him, so he live to kill all earths heros and spawned many serpant demons that travels to other universe and realities.

616 set has the power to do what he did to pheonix.
when the celestial (forgot name) was banished to earth he was trapped underground, set absorbed his energies into himself(this is 616) but was still killed by demogorge NOt here on KMC we go by what ifs as NON-canon for this reason it is the rules and that is it we dontcarry over feats like this b/c they are NON-Canon. you explain and cry until your blue in the face but it doesn't count.

Colossus-Big C
NOt here on KMC we go by what ifs as NON-canon for this reason it is the rules and that is it we dontcarry over feats like this b/c they are NON-Canon. you explain and cry until your blue in the face but it doesn't count. i know but it still provided a feat the 616 one did, he absorbed a celestials energy into himself smile meaning he was far more powerful than cyttorak

DarkOdin
i know but it still provided a feat the 616 one did, he absorbed a celestials energy into himself smile meaning he was far more powerful than cyttorak NO it implies he might be able to do it- but you would have to find something from a canon source doing something that can be compared. Whatif provide nothing to there canon counter part. If your think your right bring a MOD in and they will settle it.

Colossus-Big C
NO it implies he might be able to do it- but you would have to find something from a canon source doing something that can be compared. Whatif provide nothing to there canon counter part. If your think your right bring a MOD in and they will settle it. no, the thing i said(you just quoted) was from a cannon source, its from the 616 reality. its comparable to what the non-cannon one did.

DarkOdin
no, the thing i said(you just quoted) was from a cannon source, its from the 616 reality. its comparable to what the non-cannon one did. What you said is that the what if is non canon but since it showed but it provides a fat for the cannon vsion how te hell does that happened???

or did you mean Set did the same thing ouside of the what -if comic

i know but it still provided a feat the 616 one did, he absorbed a celestials energy into himself meaning he was far more powerful than cyttorak

Colossus-Big C
What you said is that the what if is non canon but since it showed but it provides a fat for the cannon vsion how te hell does that happened???

or did you mean Set did the same thing ouside of the what -if comic

yes he did a similiar thing outside the what if comic

1.set defeats and absorbes pheonix , alternate universe(what if comic) so non cannon.

2.set defeats and absorbes a banished celestial stuck inside earth and absorbes him, 616 feat(NOT A WHAT IF) so its cannon

DarkOdin

2.set defeats and absorbes a banished celestial stuck inside earth and absorbes him, 616 feat(NOT A WHAT IF) so its cannon i take it you mean tiamat????

Knowsbleed33
it was a what if? he wasnt killed by demogogrge nothing else or any power ups....it folowws exactley what the 616 universe powers.

but anyways

set>>Seth=odin

If this was remotely true, why would it be in a non-canon book? Why not just put it in X-Men, or Mighty Avengers?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
If this was remotely true, why would it be in a non-canon book? Why not just put it in X-Men, or Mighty Avengers? i dont know but 616 set can pretty much travel to any universe he wants ("the multi dimensional serpant"winkhttp://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/seteldergod7.jpg

quanchi112
it was a what if? he wasnt killed by demogogrge nothing else or any power ups....it folowws exactley what the 616 universe powers.

but anyways

set>>Seth=odin Odin's greater than seth.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin's greater than seth. they stalemated and was busting galaxys in the process..

DarkOdin
they stalemated and was busting galaxys in the process.. More like Odin beat him twice. Mind you while he was busting galaxies he didn't have his full memories

WhiteWitchKing
i dont know but 616 set can pretty much travel to any universe he wants ("the multi dimensional serpant"winkhttp://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/seteldergod7.jpg

That picture is from the What If, I'm sure of it. As for the celestial he beat and buried, who was that? And what book is that coming from?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
That picture is from the What If, I'm sure of it. As for the celestial he beat and buried, who was that? And what book is that coming from? no thats not the what of thats 616, he was looking in each universe for his serpant crown.

also he didnt beat and bury the celestial,
the celestials banished tiamauit (how ever you spell his name) and trapped him inside earth, were set started absorbing his power while he was helpless..

WhiteWitchKing
no thats not the what of thats 616, he was looking in each universe for his serpant crown.

What book? Issues please.

How the hell is that a feat?

DarkOdin
no thats not the what of thats 616, he was looking in each universe for his serpant crown.

also he didnt beat and bury the celestial,
the celestials banished tiamauit (how ever you spell his name) and trapped him inside earth, were set started absorbing his power while he was helpless.. Set nevet did that to tiamut "the sleeping celestrial.

He did that to Tiamat one of follows at one point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.