Hulk, Red Hulk, WW Hulk vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulkgoalie
Hulk, Red Hulk, and WW Hulk, vs...

PIS, jobbing are off.

is there a team that can beat them?

if so,

how many characters...who are they...etc...

The Nuul
Superman solos.

jesserw21
superman solo's i agree

SamZED
Classic Doc Strange with a blink.

hulkgoalie
alright, i'm not getting how supes solos, all three? he hits them and they just keep getting worse...especially classic hulk...how does he solo

SamZED
He can bfr them. His speed is a great advantage, no PIS no CIS he should be able to punch them several hundred timmes before they even realise they're in a fight.

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
He can bfr them. His speed is a great advantage, no PIS no CIS he should be able to punch them several hundred timmes before they even realise they're in a fight.

Disagree with this statement BUT I agree with one thing, he does bfr them.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Disagree with this statement BUT I agree with one thing, he does bfr them. You mean its not in character for Supes to do that? If so agreed, but im just saying he is capable of that, concidering how fast he is.

The Nuul
Originally posted by hulkgoalie
alright, i'm not getting how supes solos, all three? he hits them and they just keep getting worse...especially classic hulk...how does he solo

durpot

carver9
You mean its not in character for Supes to do that? If so agreed, but im just saying he is capable of that, concidering how fast he is.

Capable of punching someone a hundred times before they react, I never seen him punch a hundred times his entire career and post crisis Supes, the most I have seen from him in regards to punches within a short time span is 3 to 5. Same for Gladiator (love the character) but will never say that he can punch someone a hundred times in a second or before someone react because he has never shown the reflexes to do that and if so, I dont have any proof proving this.

Wonder Woman, reflex wise, she faster than both and the max I have seen from her is at least 12 punches.

hulkgoalie
what if bfr was n/a, say, fight to the death...who then?

carver9
what if bfr was n/a, say, fight to the death...who then?

Juggernaut

Lord Feron
Wolverine!!!

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wolverine!!!

LOL, blink

Harbinger
Silver Age Mangog.

DarkOdin
Thor, BRB and an old favorite Red Norrvel eek!

JakeTheBank
The Earth GL's. Guy could solo. uhuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Superman solos. No, he couldn't.

supremthor
the Atom Solos, Superman solos, Silver Surfer solos, Shadowcat solos. Martian Manhunter Solos, Dr. Strange & fate solos, Flash solos etc etc

WickedDynamite
Either SS or Superman solos the three Shits...err...Hulks.

hulkgoalie
I'm sensing some hulk haters here...

any reasons for all these solos vs a team of arguably the strongest physical characters? specifically designed by marvel to be that?

ares834
Superman is just to fast and too strong for the hulks he solos.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
Superman is just to fast and too strong for the hulks he solos.

Without bfr, he doesnt stand a chance in hell along with the other people that was mentioned in here that would solo.

Without bfr, rulk could beat almost anyone that was brought up in regards to soloing.

SamZED
Capable of punching someone a hundred times before they react, I never seen him punch a hundred times his entire career and post crisis Supes, the most I have seen from him in regards to punches within a short time span is 3 to 5. Same for Gladiator (love the character) but will never say that he can punch someone a hundred times in a second or before someone react because he has never shown the reflexes to do that and if so, I dont have any proof proving this.

Wonder Woman, reflex wise, she faster than both and the max I have seen from her is at least 12 punches. I remember seeing scans with Supes chasing Flash around the globe in seconds, and he wasn't just flying above the ground, he was manuevering at that speed with everyone else being like statues to him, its safe to say he could've punched someone a few hundred times before they made one step imo.

carver9
I remember seeing scans with Supes chasing Flash around the globe in seconds, and he wasn't just flying above the ground, he was manuevering at that speed with everyone else being like statues to him, its safe to say he could've punched someone a few hundred times before they made one step imo.

That wasnt seconds, they were running at 2000 mps which Superman is capable of.

Mimic has also moved at 93000 mps.

Speed demon has also ran 3500 mps.

I have as of yet to see a scan from any of these people showing that they can punch 100 times per second.

DarkOdin

I have as of yet to see a scan from any of these people showing that they can punch 100 times per second. People just confuse Sueprman with Batman thats the problem

SamZED
That wasnt seconds, they were running at 2000 mps which Superman is capable of.

Mimic has also moved at 93000 mps.

Speed demon has also ran 3500 mps.

I have as of yet to see a scan from any of these people showing that they can punch 100 times per second. Fair enough. I wouldn't call myself a Superman expert.. or a fan for that matter, so meh.. its just I alwas though that someone who can move ftl (and i do not mean travelling speed) and move so fast he can vibrate through stuff should be able to do that, like Flash for example.

JakeTheBank
Unless Greg Pak or Jeph Loeb is writing, a lot of the teams/people mentioned could beat them.

hulkgoalie
yeah, im thinking the hulks win

carver9
Fair enough. I wouldn't call myself a Superman expert.. or a fan for that matter, so meh.. its just I alwas though that someone who can move ftl (and i do not mean travelling speed) and move so fast he can vibrate through stuff should be able to do that, like Flash for example.

Who has fought faster than the speed of light? Not none of the people that was mentioned in this thread unless you have an example of said person fighting that fast.

Vibrating; one time feat and the rules in regards to that has changed, a feat must happen at least happen 3 times before it can be used in a forum battle.

I agree, Flash can fight at the speed of light and have on panel proof of punching a thousand times per second.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Unless Greg Pak or Jeph Loeb is writing, a lot of the teams/people mentioned could beat them.

I agree, some of the teams mentioned in this thread should be able to beat them but soloing without bfring, aint happening.

JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel and Black Adam would stomp the Hulks.

carver9
Captain Marvel and Black Adam would stomp the Hulks.

No, just no.

JakeTheBank
No, just no.

Yes, they would.

Maybe "stomp" isn't the proper term. Beat? Absolutely.

carver9
Yes, they would.

Hulk is stronger and more durable. Red hulk and WWH should crush marvel and ba.

Spire
Superman.

JakeTheBank
Hulk is stronger and more durable. Red hulk and WWH should crush marvel and ba.

PIS and jobbing is off, which means Red Hulk loses about 97% of his power and WWH loses a good portion as well.

Regular Hulk would need to amp for a bit to match and exceed the Marvel's. Rulk would get his ass beat down first. WWH is the only tricky problem.

WickedDynamite
BA would rape Hulks if they step in his nation.

hulkgoalie
97% is a bit much...i think hulk would win

JakeTheBank
97% is a bit much...i think hulk would win

You clearly are underestimating the might of the Loebforce.

hulkgoalie
nah

carver9
PIS and jobbing is off, which means Red Hulk loses about 97% of his power and WWH loses a good portion as well.

Regular Hulk would need to amp for a bit to match and exceed the Marvel's. Rulk would get his ass beat down first. WWH is the only tricky problem.

Rulk, I agree, PIS was involved a bit but again, you cant discredit his strength.

WWH, I didnt see anything PIS about his showing. This is the same guy that was weakened that held planet sakaar together.

Going by feats WWH and Rulk should be able to take a pretty decent majority over adam and marvel. Especially if we go by the showing Marvel had against the brick Despero, getting one shotted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Spire
Superman. Based on?

Originally posted by WickedDynamite
BA would rape Hulks if they step in his nation. WW Hulk would beat Black Adam on his own. Healing abilities, brah!

JakeTheBank
Rulk, I agree, PIS was involved a bit but again, you cant discredit his strength.

WWH, I didnt see anything PIS about his showing. This is the same guy that was weakened that held planet sakaar together.

Going by feats WWH and Rulk should be able to take a pretty decent majority over adam and marvel. Especially if we go by the showing Marvel had against the brick Despero, getting one shotted.

The whole WWH arc was pretty PIS-y if you ask me. Nearly everyone jobbed out to Hulk or just fought like idiots just so Pak could put him over. I'm not discounting the Hulk's strength factors, but let's face it, in forum settings they don't easily beat down versatile top tiers in the way they do in comics.

Rulk? Jesus, the entire character is basically PIS incarnate. First off, his base strength, though high, doesn't increase steadily with his anger. Captain Marvel's and Adam's base strength and durabilty exceed Rulk's and Savage Hulk's, plain and simple.

quanchi112
The whole WWH arc was pretty PIS-y if you ask me. Nearly everyone jobbed out to Hulk or just fought like idiots just so Pak could put him over. I'm not discounting the Hulk's strength factors, but let's face it, in forum settings they don't easily beat down versatile top tiers in the way they do in comics.

Rulk? Jesus, the entire character is basically PIS incarnate. First off, his base strength, though high, doesn't increase steadily with his anger. Captain Marvel's and Adam's base strength and durabilty exceed Rulk's and Savage Hulk's, plain and simple. Who jobbed out against the Hulk?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who jobbed out against the Hulk?

Pretty much everyone. It was Pak's intent to have WWH >>>> Marvel Earth. He even says as much in his own words.

quanchi112
Pretty much everyone. It was Pak's intent to have WWH >>>> Marvel Earth. He even says as much in his own words. I think you aren't giving the Hulk enough credit here. Strange and certain heroes obviously held back and didn't kill/bfr the Hulk out of guilt/their long standing friendship but other than that I see pretty much the Hulk being on a different level than most in the story.

The only one save Strange who really could take the Hulk on and have a chance is the Sentry.

I see the sentry beating him with his newfound powers and if he lets the Void out to take control, but in the issue they fought they went blow for blow which no one else was able to do. The Sentry also wanted to be put down because even he realized he lost control.

carver9

Rulk? Jesus, the entire character is basically PIS incarnate. First off, his base strength, though high, doesn't increase steadily with his anger. Captain Marvel's and Adam's base strength and durabilty exceed Rulk's and Savage Hulk's, plain and simple.

I didnt see anything wrong with the WWH. Are you saying that they jobbed because they didnt bfr him. Well, it was kind of explained by strange why they didnt bfr him "It wouldnt be safe to bfr him because once he gets back, he'll be even more angrier than before", strange own words.

They used there powers on him. Black bolt blew chunks out of the moon to stop him but it did nothing. Ghost rider nuked the area and hit him with hellfire, it did nothing. Strange going astral, using Zom powers, etc.. did nothing.

His healing factor was too high and his strength was off the charts for them to stop him.

Rulk, come on now; he showed us numerous of times that his strength>Black adams and Captain Marvel. All the people that he one shotted and the type of earth quakes that he created with his punches proved this.

JakeTheBank
Rulk, come on now; he showed us numerous of times that his strength>Black adams and Captain Marvel. All the people that he one shotted and the type of earth quakes that he created with his punches proved this.

What times has he shown this level of strength? If it was under the influence of PIS/jobbing - which he's notorious for doing - there's no reason to count it. Is he strong? Sure, I'm not disputing that. But he's not stronger than Black Adam and CM, if on their level to begin with.

carver9
What times has he shown this level of strength? If it was under the influence of PIS/jobbing - which he's notorious for doing - there's no reason to count it. Is he strong? Sure, I'm not disputing that. But he's not stronger than Black Adam and CM, if on their level to begin with.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/?action=view&current=Untitled-Scanned-06-3.jpg

Level: 9.0 earthquake.

Now show me something similar from Adam? Dont just say he can do it without providing proof.

quanchi112
What times has he shown this level of strength? If it was under the influence of PIS/jobbing - which he's notorious for doing - there's no reason to count it. Is he strong? Sure, I'm not disputing that. But he's not stronger than Black Adam and CM, if on their level to begin with. You're really discounting his levels of strength when that's what the Hulk is known for. To me it's rather obvious WW Hulk was stronger than Superman or Marvel. I think savage hulk himself can exceed superman levels as well when enraged enough.

carver9
You're really discounting his levels of strength when that's what the Hulk is known for. To me it's rather obvious WW Hulk was stronger than Superman or Marvel. I think savage hulk himself can exceed superman levels as well when enraged enough.

Very true.

carver9
I'm still waiting for that scan Jake.

JakeTheBank
I'm still waiting for that scan Jake.

In your opinion, do you find Rulk to be equal to Superman in terms of strength or superior?

carver9
In your opinion, do you find Rulk to be equal to Superman in terms of strength or superior?

Superior? I find all the Hulks to be Superior to Superman/Gladiator/Wonder Woman/Thor, etc.... I think they start off stronger than Hulk but hulk strength increase quickly and he'll cover that gap in strength almost instantly and exceed them in the strength department almost instantly, along with durability.

DarkOdin
Superior? I find all the Hulks to be Superior to Superman/Gladiator/Wonder Woman/Thor, etc.... I think they start off stronger than Hulk but hulk strength increase quickly and he'll cover that gap in strength almost instantly and exceed them in the strength department almost instantly, along with durability. But Rulk strength doesn't increase he gets hot and passes out. I well say i thnk is base strength is higher then green hulk but how much who knows too mnay ups and downs lately with him confused

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
But Rulk strength doesn't increase he gets hot and passes out. I well say i thnk is base strength is higher then green hulk but how much who knows too mnay ups and downs lately with him confused

So can you show me anyone doing what I just showed you in the top scan with Rulk?

Silent Master
King Thor + Hollywood.

DarkOdin
So can you show me anyone doing what I just showed you in the top scan with Rulk? What beating Thor with his own hammer? Beating up Savange hulk. Beating A-bomb Yup i can.

rulk came on the scene as a monster but his too highest showing are beating a watcher, and killing grandmaster. Well that would be great if he didn't nearlly get taken out by she hulk and the PMS squad, beatin down by Thor some how he went from not feeling anything to nearlly gettign killed. , Logan ripping out his eyes and giving him trouble, Dc Samson 1 shotting him with a gun and etc. He has too many lows not to count them and currently has not down anything special.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
What beating Thor with his own hammer? Beating up Savange hulk. Beating A-bomb Yup i can.

rulk came on the scene as a monster but his too highest showing are beating a watcher, and killing grandmaster. Well that would be great if he didn't nearlly get taken out by she hulk and the PMS squad, beatin down by Thor some how he went from not feeling anything to nearlly gettign killed. , Logan ripping out his eyes and giving him trouble, Dc Samson 1 shotting him with a gun and etc. He has too many lows not to count them and currently has not down anything special.

HHHMMM, logan ripping out Rulk eyes? What did logan just got through doing to Thor?

I asked you to show me a scan of or strength feat that trumps mine and you come with insults about the character because you dont like the fact that his strength is on a certain level.

Look at the she hulk and chick fight again and actually read it to see the reasons why he (let himself) lose.

JakeTheBank
Superior? I find all the Hulks to be Superior to Superman/Gladiator/Wonder Woman/Thor, etc.... I think they start off stronger than Hulk but hulk strength increase quickly and he'll cover that gap in strength almost instantly and exceed them in the strength department almost instantly, along with durability.

The only thing is, Rulk doesn't have that advantage. His saving grace is that he can somehow absorb energy and that most of his high end feats are undeniably PIS. Captain Marvel and Black Adam might have trouble with WWH, but Savage Hulk and Rulk wouldn't be much of a problem.

carver9
The only thing is, Rulk doesn't have that advantage. His saving grace is that he can somehow absorb energy and that most of his high end feats are undeniably PIS. Captain Marvel and Black Adam might have trouble with WWH, but Savage Hulk and Rulk wouldn't be much of a problem.

So why havent you shown me anything yet that puts their strength above Rulk?

Besides who Despero fought, who is stronger, Despero or Rulk?

JakeTheBank
So why havent you shown me anything yet that puts their strength above Rulk?

Besides who Despero fought, who is stronger, Despero or Rulk?

erm

So you think Rulk creating an earthquake makes him > Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, etc?

hulkgoalie
not him creating the earthquake, but the fact that being able to do that puts him at a higher level of strength...get it?

and i agree wholeheartedly with you carver

Nihilist
Plenty of people could take these down, solo as well.

JakeTheBank
not him creating the earthquake, but the fact that being able to do that puts him at a higher level of strength...get it?

and i agree wholeheartedly with you carver

No, I don't get it.

Ask yourself this question: who benefits more by having PIS and jobbing removed?

hulkgoalie
depends on who was fighting...i don't think hulk has that much...nobody has been able to prove, at least not that i've seen, that rulk or wwh aren't stronger...it's not just pis or jobbing

hulkgoalie
Originally posted by Nihilist
Plenty of people could take these down, solo as well.

like who, name one with the proof to back it up

Nihilist
like who, name one with the proof to back it up Classic Dr strange, Superboy Prime,Thanos could all solo for starters.

hulkgoalie
without bfr?

JakeTheBank
I'm just of the opinion that pure strength and durability, even to high degrees doesn't automatically translate into a victory against foes with comparable strength and durability plus more options to exploit. Of course Hulk does well against people who fight down to his level, engaging in slug fests; it's what he's designed to do. Against Black Adam and Captain Marvel, they're forced to fight on their terms. If they want to divide and conquer, they can do it. If they want to fly above the Hulks, dropping lightning bolts over their heads repeatedly, they can.

JakeTheBank
without bfr?

Hell yes to all of those Nihilist mentioned. Strange could wreck them with magics, Prime...lol, I don't think much needs to be said, and Thanos would beat the shit out of them as well.

Nihilist
without bfr? Yeah.

hulkgoalie
I'm just of the opinion that pure strength and durability, even to high degrees doesn't automatically translate into a victory against foes with comparable strength and durability plus more options to exploit. Of course Hulk does well against people who fight down to his level, engaging in slug fests; it's what he's designed to do. Against Black Adam and Captain Marvel, they're forced to fight on their terms. If they want to divide and conquer, they can do it. If they want to fly above the Hulks, dropping lightning bolts over their heads repeatedly, they can.

as carver mentioned earlier...what do you think that would do?

carver9
erm

So you think Rulk creating an earthquake makes him > Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, etc?

Who he one shotted and also who he has over powered along with that nice a** scan that I put up.

JakeTheBank
as carver mentioned earlier...what do you think that would do?

Beat them.

hulkgoalie
flying above dropping lightning, that is...the healing factor of these guys is ridiculous...

carver9
Classic Dr strange, Superboy Prime,Thanos could all solo for starters.

I agree except with Superboy Prime. I think Superman Prime would be a better deal (guardian amped).

JakeTheBank
Who he one shotted and also who he has over powered along with that nice a** scan that I put up.

A-Bomb? I'd never put him on the same level as people like Thor/Supes/CM/BA/etc.

DarkOdin
HHHMMM, logan ripping out Rulk eyes? What did logan just got through doing to Thor?

I asked you to show me a scan of or strength feat that trumps mine and you come with insults about the character because you dont like the fact that his strength is on a certain level.

Look at the she hulk and chick fight again and actually read it to see the reasons why he (let himself) lose.

1. As seen in the comic Logan barely was able to cut Thor and couldn't cause him major injury just deep enough to make him bleed unlike Rulk who was blind and took alot more damage.

2. Thor knocking a celestrial down or the miduard Serphant.

3. I read it and if he was able to one shot a watch and kill grandmaster he could of knock them all out with his fingers it is not PIS when Rulk kills grandmaster or knocks out a watcher but it is PIS when he can't take out so chicks hmmmmmm

JakeTheBank
flying above dropping lightning, that is...the healing factor of these guys is ridiculous...

Not enough to show that Savage Hulk and Rulk are immune to being KOed.

carver9
Hell yes to all of those Nihilist mentioned. Strange could wreck them with magics, Prime...lol, I don't think much needs to be said, and Thanos would beat the shit out of them as well.

Prime did nothing impressive to make me think he'll run through them and I have read everything about Prime. Guardian Amp, thats a different story.

JakeTheBank
I agree except with Superboy Prime. I think Superman Prime would be a better deal (guardian amped).

That would be overkill.

carver9
Not enough to show that Savage Hulk and Rulk are immune to being KOed.

Who has koed Rulk?

hulkgoalie
pis for who

JakeTheBank
Prime did nothing impressive to make me think he'll run through them and I have read everything about Prime. Guardian Amp, thats a different story.

You don't think him taking on DC Earth all at once puts him on a level that would enable him to beat the Hulks?

JakeTheBank
Who has koed Rulk?

Savage Hulk. Thor damn near killed him.

Blanket
Who has koed Rulk? Cosmic Robo Hulk?

carver9
No, I don't get it.

Ask yourself this question: who benefits more by having PIS and jobbing removed?

Depends on the circumstances.

JakeTheBank
Depends on the circumstances.

I agree, but pretty much any character that brings more to the table than pure strength, durability, and healing, would benefit extremely well. Fliers with sufficient speed, in particular.

carver9
Savage Hulk. Thor damn near killed him.

Ok, lets take everything into consideration that rulk did BEFORE almost being dropped by Thor.

First he fought A-Bomb and some harpees, then hulk interviened.

He fights Hulk and then chokes him to sleep. Hulk wakes up and and he fight hulk yet again, then thor shows up. He beat Thors a**, take a hammer hit to the face and dump thor on the moon. He then jumps from the moon and hits the earth face first.

As soon as he get out of the crater, hulk is waiting for him and they fight yet again. Thor then jump in and then Rulk is losing.

All of this happens without a one drop of rest or sleep or time to even get himself together.

You get the point.

WickedDynamite
Supes does not need to KO any Hulks.

Just his overwhelming image would cause the Hulks to faint.

carver9
I agree, but pretty much any character that brings more to the table than pure strength, durability, and healing, would benefit extremely well. Fliers with sufficient speed, in particular.

You see, thats the problem, speed. People tend to take the word speed out of context. Making a character do things that he has as of yet to do on panel like punch someone a thousand times before he can react or basically just be untouchable when all in all, there is nothing showing that this character is that fast.

JakeTheBank
Ok, lets take everything into consideration that rulk did BEFORE almost being dropped by Thor.

First he fought A-Bomb and some harpees, then hulk interviened.

He fights Hulk and then chokes him to sleep. Hulk wakes up and and he fight hulk yet again, then thor shows up. He beat Thors a**, take a hammer hit to the face and dump thor on the moon. He then jumps from the moon and hits the earth face first.

As soon as he get out of the crater, hulk is waiting for him and they fight yet again. Thor then jump in and then Rulk is losing.

All of this happens without a one drop of rest or sleep or time to even get himself together.

You get the point.

And? Most of that = PIS.

And why would the Marvels try to get into a prolonged h2h battle with the Hulks when, by forum rules, they know that's what they are all about PLUS have godly wisdom on their side? Let's face it, most people fight on Hulk's terms when they fight him at all, and it's not a big surprise when he beats them or comes close to it.

Nihilist
Prime did nothing impressive to make me think he'll run through them and I have read everything about Prime. Guardian Amp, thats a different story. Thats because you totally overrate any version of the Hulk and underrate ANY DC character.

JakeTheBank
You see, thats the problem, speed. People tend to take the word speed out of context. Making a character do things that he has as of yet to do on panel like punch someone a thousand times before he can react or basically just be untouchable when all in all, there is nothing showing that this character is that fast.

I'm not saying that they OMGWTFCOMBOTOKOSPEEDBLITZ the Hulks. But a flier who can move at supersonic and beyond speeds with strength and durability already higher than that of a "default" Hulk has a lot more options than Hulk.

carver9
And? Most of that = PIS.

And why would the Marvels try to get into a prolonged h2h battle with the Hulks when, by forum rules, they know that's what they are all about PLUS have godly wisdom on their side? Let's face it, most people fight on Hulk's terms when they fight him at all, and it's not a big surprise when he beats them or comes close to it.

What terms are the marvels fighting at that would give them the majority against hulk. The marvels are physical characters. They are not as versatile as Thor or Surfer.

carver9
Thats because you totally overrate any version of the Hulk and underrate ANY DC character.

Not overrate, I just want to see the said feats that Prime did without the suit besides punching barriers, etc...

Are you talking about taking out the teen titans or stalemating an inexperience ION or fighting Superboy?

What feats are you talking about?

JakeTheBank
What terms are the marvels fighting at that would give them the majority against hulk. The marvels are physical characters. They are not as versatile as Thor or Surfer.

They set the terms of engagements here. They could very easily stay in the air and divebomb one Hulk, and with their combined efforts, forcibily move him away from the others. They also have more experience working with another and are both smarter than the other team. Sure, they don't have x-ray vision or freeze breath or weather manipulation, but they still can do more than any of the Hulk's can.

carver9
I'm not saying that they OMGWTFCOMBOTOKOSPEEDBLITZ the Hulks. But a flier who can move at supersonic and beyond speeds with strength and durability already higher than that of a "default" Hulk has a lot more options than Hulk.

Then that would rule out CIS.

carver9
They set the terms of engagements here. They could very easily stay in the air and divebomb one Hulk, and with their combined efforts, forcibily move him away from the others. They also have more experience working with another and are both smarter than the other team. Sure, they don't have x-ray vision or freeze breath or weather manipulation, but they still can do more than any of the Hulk's can.

But hulk can also Jump and leap at Super sonic speed. Doomsday shown that speed jumps is just as valuable as flying.

JakeTheBank
Then that would rule out CIS.

Your point? I'm not mentioning CIS. Hulk's biggest advantage is that he's strong and he gets stronger. He's also pretty tough and has a healing factor and can jump really high. Compared to most of the characters mentioned in this thread, that isn't a lot.

Nihilist
Not overrate, I just want to see the said feats that Prime did without the suit besides punching barriers, etc...

Are you talking about taking out the teen titans or stalemating an inexperience ION or fighting Superboy?

What feats are you talking about? All of what you named are above anything WWH/Savage Hulk did.

JakeTheBank
But hulk can also Jump and leap at Super sonic speed. Doomsday shown that speed jumps is just as valuable as flying.

So do you think that Hulk's ability to jump after someone > the mobility and speed of the Marvels? If and when Hulk succeeds at that, you don't think they'll change things up? And what's to stop them from just, y'know, grabbing him in mid-air or punching him back down?

Blanket

What feats are you talking about? When did he stalemate Ion? Because I remember Ion being a bloody mess at the end.

He also one shot killed Grundy. Seemingly one shotted Superman (after an ice breath assault). Beat a bunch of GL's, was fighting pretty much every major hero at the same time, and the Sinestro Corps, etc.

carver9
All of what you named are above anything WWH/Savage Hulk did.

Superboy took out the teen titans. confused

Deathstroke took out the titans.

Ion, come on now, what did Ion do during that fight that was so impressive.

WWH taking out Zom/strange is much more impressive if you ask me.

quanchi112
Prime did nothing impressive to make me think he'll run through them and I have read everything about Prime. Guardian Amp, thats a different story. Prime's definitely above these Hulk's.Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Supes does not need to KO any Hulks.

Just his overwhelming image would cause the Hulks to faint. He looks like a pretty boy. Hulk smash pretty boy.

carver9
So do you think that Hulk's ability to jump after someone > the mobility and speed of the Marvels? If and when Hulk succeeds at that, you don't think they'll change things up? And what's to stop them from just, y'know, grabbing him in mid-air or punching him back down?

It just takes one grab.

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
When did he stalemate Ion? Because I remember Ion being a bloody mess at the end.

He also one shot killed Grundy. Seemingly one shotted Superman (after an ice breath assault). Beat a bunch of GL's, was fighting pretty much every major hero at the same time, and the Sinestro Corps, etc.

I never said that Prime wasnt above Hulk but without the suit I didnt see much from him that puts him at the level that you all are putting him at (above Thanos).

quanchi112

WWH taking out Zom/strange is much more impressive if you ask me. How about beating Ion have to death, laughing off Black Adam punches like the tickled him, laughed off a Mordru blast like it was nothing, took on multiple heroes while weakened, blew through Superman's hand like it was wrapping paper, turned on the sc corps and the gl corps midway through the battle, bfr'd a weakened Am, beat the piss out of MM, killed multiple characters in legion of 3 worlds, I mean need I go on?

JakeTheBank
How about beating Ion have to death, laughing off Black Adam punches like the tickled him, laughed off a Mordru blast like it was nothing, took on multiple heroes while weakened, blew through Superman's hand like it was wrapping paper, turned on the sc corps and the gl corps midway through the battle, bfr'd a weakened Am, beat the piss out of MM, killed multiple characters in legion of 3 worlds, I mean need I go on?

And I can guaran-DAMN-tee that no Hulk is going to laugh off Adam's magically charged punches.

quanchi112
I never said that Prime wasnt above Hulk but without the suit I didnt see much from him that puts him at the level that you all are putting him at (above Thanos). He didn't need the suit versus Ion and thereafter in scorps war.

Blanket
I never said that Prime wasnt above Hulk but without the suit I didnt see much from him that puts him at the level that you all are putting him at (above Thanos). You do realize that I never said anything about Prime's power level, don't you? You also asked for feats, I gave you some.

Also, the suit was only needed because he was completely drained of his powers... in fact, he would be more powerful without the suit. Considering he didn't get raped when he was at full power, but did when he lost the suit/had the suit.

carver9
How about beating Ion have to death, laughing off Black Adam punches like the tickled him, laughed off a Mordru blast like it was nothing, took on multiple heroes while weakened, blew through Superman's hand like it was wrapping paper, turned on the sc corps and the gl corps midway through the battle, bfr'd a weakened Am, beat the piss out of MM, killed multiple characters in legion of 3 worlds, I mean need I go on?

I agree with all of this (even though majority of everything you mentioned was with the suit). I still dont think he's at the level most people are putting him at (without the suit).

I read about prime before they even starred him in his first comic. They said he was capable of head butting a moon to dust and that feat alone puts him above all hulks but sky father, hell no.

carver9
You do realize that I never said anything about Prime's power level, don't you? You also asked for feats, I gave you some.

Also, the suit was only needed because he was completely drained of his powers... in fact, he would be more powerful without the suit. Considering he didn't get raped when he was at full power, but did when he lost the suit/had the suit.

Naah, with the suit it constantly fed him yellow sun light at a high rate.

quanchi112
I agree with all of this (even though majority of everything you mentioned was with the suit). I still dont think he's at the level most people are putting him at (without the suit).

I read about prime before they even starred him in his first comic. They said he was capable of head butting a moon to dust and that feat alone puts him above all hulks but sky father, hell no. laughing out loud Prime's above top tier while WW Hulk wasn't. WW Hulk was an elite top tier.

carver9
laughing out loud Prime's above top tier while WW Hulk wasn't. WW Hulk was an elite top tier.

I agree with this also since WWH showings proved this.

Blanket
Naah, with the suit it constantly fed him yellow sun light at a high rate. That allowed heroes to manhandle him and rip his suit apart. As soon as he was touched with real sunlight though, those heroes were tossed around.

carver9
And I can guaran-DAMN-tee that no Hulk is going to laugh off Adam's magically charged punches.

We wouldnt know how WWh would take a punch from black Adam, everything else didnt even register towards him.

This is the same hulk that laughed off an attack from skrullbolt, the same skrull bolt that ripped through time space. The same hulk that wasnt affected by Ghost Riders hell fire.

I can keep going.

carver9
That allowed heroes to manhandle him and rip his suit apart. As soon as he was touched with real sunlight though, those heroes were tossed around.

I agree with this.

quanchi112
I agree with this also since WWH showings proved this. So you agree Prime's above him, right?

carver9
So you agree Prime's above him, right?

I never said that WWH=>Prime.

quanchi112
I never said that WWH=>Prime. Ok, just checking.

Nihilist

WWH taking out Zom/strange is much more impressive if you ask me. ZomStrange was killing Hulk, he only won because Strange stopped and give him time to recover.

janus77
bull.. ZomStrange was having no lasting effect whatsoever and Hulk was clearly shown to have recovered within a panel of ZomStrange punching through Hulk's torso... though the power Strange was channelling was beyond Strange's capacity to properly control.

if that fight had gone on, all that would have happened is that Strange would have ended up killing civilians in collateral damage, whilst Hulk would have grown stronger and more resilient...

Nihilist
Originally posted by janus77
bull.. ZomStrange was having no lasting effect whatsoever and Hulk was clearly shown to have recovered within a panel of ZomStrange punching through Hulk's torso... though the power Strange was channelling was beyond Strange's capacity to properly control.

if that fight had gone on, all that would have happened is that Strange would have ended up killing civilians in collateral damage, whilst Hulk would have grown stronger and more resilient... laughing out loud dont talk stupid, Hulk was on his hands and knees screaming in agony, if the fight had of gone on(Strange not stopping to worry about the "little people" and give Hulk time to recover) Hulk would have died. He had no chance of mounting a counter, hell he couldnt even get a hit on Zomstrsange after trying to jump his from behind.

the ninjak
The Primal God Zom was more than enough to bust Hulk's head up...it's just Strange's humanity distracted the combat.
Strange easily had the ability to banish Hulk to another dimension the whole time.... his deal with the devil should've been suffice.

JakeTheBank
In no way should Hulk be able to best a semi-competent Strange.

manx422
V&V Despero, Orion, HP Doomsday

quanchi112
In no way should Hulk be able to best a semi-competent Strange. He didn't best a competent Strange he tricked him and then broke his hands.

carver9
laughing out loud dont talk stupid, Hulk was on his hands and knees screaming in agony, if the fight had of gone on(Strange not stopping to worry about the "little people" and give Hulk time to recover) Hulk would have died. He had no chance of mounting a counter, hell he couldnt even get a hit on Zomstrsange after trying to jump his from behind.

What book were you reading and I dont know what it is that you have against the hulk but you seem to down him constantly, even bringing up low showings.

Nihilist
What book were you reading and I dont know what it is that you have against the hulk but you seem to down him constantly, even bringing up low showings. Low showing, wtf...thats exactly what happened in the book. Hulk tried to jump ZomStrange from behind at the start of the fight and failed, he only managed to get in a attack after ZomStrange stopped beating the shit out of him, giving him time to recover whilst Strange worried about the civilians.

Fact is he didnt beat anyone decent without aid or pis, maybe if you read the book without green tinted glasses on you would see things better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.