Sabretooth vs. Sebastian Shaw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Who takes this one?

Mindset
SS

carver9
Is this adamantium Sabertooth?

Mindset
Still Shaw.

Kris Blaze
Shaw turns Sabretooth into a rug.

carver9
If this is Adamatium sabertooth, he wins this 8/10. Shaw tends to run from Wolverine due to those adamantium blades that could easily pierce that hide.

Sabertooth attacks wont be amping shaw, it'll be ripping him to shreds.

Sabertooth is faster, better fighter and is more durable than a none amped Shaw.

Sabertooth takes a clear majority unless this is bone claw Sabes.

Kris Blaze
Shaw can absorb piercing damage......

Some people do not seem to understand just what kinetic energy is.

StiltmanFTW
He still bleeds, though. Slit throat for the win.

carver9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Shaw can absorb piercing damage......

Some people do not seem to understand just what kinetic energy is.

He might could but he'll could die.

Thats why I generally said that avoid fighting wolverine, just for that said reason. Adamantium IS shaws weakness.

Mindset
lol

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9

What the f*ck?

carver9
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f*ck?

LOL, what I meant was, he might could absorb something kinetic from sabertooth gutting him but it'll be kind of pointless due to the injuries he'll be taking.

One claw to the throat, stomach area, head, etc.... should be able to end the fight, no matter what type of energy he absorbes.

This is almost a none fight IF we are using adamantium sabertooth.

Philosophía
He might could but he'll could die. crylaugh

Original Smurph
LOL, what I meant was, he might could ... Lawl

carver9

Mindset
Look guys, he might could, he might could not, we'll never know what might could happen.

carver9
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Lawl

I always wanted to know, what does Lawl mean?

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Mindset
Still Shaw.

Wouldn't Shaw bleed out too much to fight properly?

Philosophía
I was doing two things at one time Typing and thinking ?

I understand, then. It must have taken a tool on you.

Mindset
I always wanted to know, what does Lawl mean? Laughing at wallaby lupus

carver9

hulkgoalie
correct, shaw can absorb the kinetic energy from cutting hits, but he still suffers the consequences of the blow, same with regular bullets...which means sabertooth wins hands down...

batdude123
LOL, what I meant was, he might could absorb something kinetic from sabertooth gutting him but it'll be kind of pointless due to the injuries he'll be taking.

What the f*ck?

Mindset

ares834
Sebastian Shaw has the force...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zIp1_OAybdA/SVA2C_5cE6I/AAAAAAAADOo/I6fSNyePyVI/s400/efemerides+frikis+12+diciembre+shaw.jpg

stick out tongue

To bad Hayden replace the Man...

Wei Phoenix
If this is Adamatium sabertooth, he wins this 8/10. Shaw tends to run from Wolverine due to those adamantium blades that could easily pierce that hide.

Sabertooth attacks wont be amping shaw, it'll be ripping him to shreds.

Sabertooth is faster, better fighter and is more durable than a none amped Shaw.

Sabertooth takes a clear majority unless this is bone claw Sabes.

What are you talking about? Shaw didn't run from Wolverine in their last fight, it was Wolverine that did the running.

Mindset
But he might could run in this fight if Sabes might could stab him.

ares834
crylaugh

batdude123

mmm

He maybe might could possibly definitely do that.

carver9

What the f*ck?

F*ck you.

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What are you talking about? Shaw didn't run from Wolverine in their last fight, it was Wolverine that did the running.

Show me the scan. Put up the scan where the xmen first met the hellfire club.

Philosophía
F*ck you. You sure told him!

Wei Phoenix

What if Shaw combos to KO?

Original Smurph
I always wanted to know, what does Lawl mean? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lawl

Google is your friend.

Mindset
Well, he might could, but I thinks Sabes might could before he might could.

batdude123
F*ck you.

That cut deep.

Wei Phoenix
Show me the scan. Put up the scan where the xmen first met the hellfire club.

Or I could show you the scan where they recently fought and not some first fight that happened so long ago.

Philosophía
That cut deep.

How deep ? 2' deep ? Or am I overestimating ol' carver here ?

batdude123
Well, he might could, but I thinks Sabes might could before he might could.

You may be might could be wrong and/or might could be right.

pinksushi1
LMAO.

Mindset
Or I could show you the scan where they recently fought and not some first fight that happened so long ago. Lol, that's just silly.

We use the one that happened decades ago because it happened first.

batdude123

ares834
That cut deep.
It might could but it could might miss.

Mindset
You may be might could be wrong and/or might could be right. The possibilities might could be endless.

batdude123
The possibilities might could be endless.

The possibilities are never probably could be might be possibly indeedly diddly doodily incredibly endless.

carver9
Or I could show you the scan where they recently fought and not some first fight that happened so long ago.

Show me.

Mindset
carver, it happened in a comic.

In the comic there was Sebastian Shaw and Wolverine.

They fighteded.

Kris Blaze
lmfao

carver9
carver, it happened in a comic.

In the comic there was Sebastian Shaw and Wolverine.

They fighteded.

Show it to me.

carver9
lmfao

OMG, it was a mistake.

batdude123
OMG, it was a mistake.

Anybody might could make a mistake.

Kris Blaze
The only mistake here Caver, is you.

Wei Phoenix
Show me.

Here you go sweet cheeks.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7742/xmenlegacy218011ht0.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9792/xmenlegacy218015ok2.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7461/xmenlegacy218016ym7.jpg

Kris Blaze
Somebody explain how you cut a guy who absorbs kinetic energy.

Marvel hasn't really understood this. Maverick was once afraid of being impaled on a metal pipe as well.

pinksushi1
Somebody explain how you cut a guy who absorbs kinetic energy.

Marvel hasn't really understood this. Maverick was once afraid of being impaled on a metal pipe as well.

You cut him/her and he absorbs the energy/force you dish out on him/her, while he/she bleeds simultaneously.

Mindset
Originally posted by pinksushi1
You cut him/her and he absorbs the energy/force you dish out on him/her, while he/she bleeds simultaneously. erm

How do you cut someone when the kinetic force has been absorbed?

carver9
Here you go sweet cheeks.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7742/xmenlegacy218011ht0.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9792/xmenlegacy218015ok2.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7461/xmenlegacy218016ym7.jpg

You didnt post all of the fight and that was an amped Shaw.

Original Smurph
You cut him/her and he absorbs the energy/force you dish out on him/her, while he/she bleeds simultaneously. If you're cutting him you're expending the kinetic energy breaking through the skin.

If he absorbs the energy, then there's nothing powering the blade.

Wei Phoenix
You didnt post all of the fight and that was an amped Shaw.

Amped via explosion and he wasn't at some godly levels and that wasn't some level he's never attained. Fact is that he doesn't run from Wolverine.

carver9
Amped via explosion and he wasn't at some godly levels and that wasn't some level he's never attained. Fact is that he doesn't run from Wolverine.

Why would he run if he was amped to levels where he can bend adamantium?

An explosion should be able to amp him to crazy levels.

pinksushi1
erm

How do you cut someone when the kinetic force has been absorbed?

You have to cut the person or make some sort of contact with the person in order for the person to absorb the energy.

Wei Phoenix
Why would he run if he was amped to levels where he can bend adamantium?

An explosion should be able to amp him to crazy levels.

You really believe Shaw could've bended Adamantium at those levels? I say we run an Explosion Shaw strength gauntlet. Can he overpower Thor, Superman, Juggernaut, WWH, Thanos even?

carver9
You really believe Shaw could've bended Adamantium at those levels? I say we run an Explosion Shaw strength gauntlet. Can he overpower Thor, Superman, Juggernaut, WWH, Thanos even?

Given his power and him not showing a limit on how much he can absorb, I'm pretty sure he could beat them without them using there versatility.

Some people might disagree with this due to the characters that are mentioned but all the attacks that I have seen Shaw just stand there and tank while absorbing the energy, nothing short of bfring should stop him.

Again, an explosion have enough kinetic energy in it to amp Shaw to uncontrollable levels of physical might.

pinksushi1
If you're cutting him you're expending the kinetic energy breaking through the skin.

If he absorbs the energy, then there's nothing powering the blade.

Exactly. But you still managed to cut him. Therefore, he would bleed, albeit a small amount of blood depending on how powerful the slash is. He can't absorb kinetic energy when there is no form of contact.

Original Smurph
You have to cut the person or make some sort of contact with the person in order for the person to absorb the energy. Knives don't cut upon contact. They require pressure behind the blade.

The pressure gets absorbed by Shaw. The knife still touches, but any force behind it is meaningless.

The same reason why punches don't break Shaw's bones.

Wei Phoenix
Given his power and him not showing a limit on how much he can absorb, I'm pretty sure he could beat them without them using there versatility.

Some people might disagree with this due to the characters that are mentioned but all the attacks that I have seen Shaw just stand there and tank while absorbing the energy, nothing short of bfring should stop him.

Again, an explosion have enough kinetic energy in it to amp Shaw to uncontrollable levels of physical might.

I meant a pure strength contest as in Shaw from that scan vs those guys separately in something like tug of war.

If he was amped to uncontrollable levels then don't you think he would've been showing some strain or lack of control? The explosion wasn't even that great.

carver9
I meant a pure strength contest as in Shaw from that scan vs those guys separately in something like tug of war.

If he was amped to uncontrollable levels then don't you think he would've been showing some strain or lack of control? The explosion wasn't even that great.

He didnt lift anything to give us a degree of how strong he was/is but I was just going by his statement which is hyperbole.

An explosion, no matter the size, packs a lot of kinetic energy.

Wei Phoenix
He didnt lift anything to give us a degree of how strong he was/is but I was just going by his statement which is hyperbole.

An explosion, no matter the size, packs a lot of kinetic energy.

Fact is that Shaw can't bend adamantium and the size of the explosion does matter. I wouldn't say he was any stronger than the time he got punched by a Shulk absorbed classic Rogue.

StiltmanFTW
He got stronger after Wolverine cut him, too.

But I don't believe he could have bended adamantium.

Mindset
Exactly. But you still managed to cut him. Therefore, he would bleed, albeit a small amount of blood depending on how powerful the slash is. He can't absorb kinetic energy when there is no form of contact. The fact that he absorbs kinetic energy makes it impossible for him to be cut.

carver9
Fact is that Shaw can't bend adamantium and the size of the explosion does matter. I wouldn't say he was any stronger than the time he got punched by a Shulk absorbed classic Rogue.

I'm thinking he was much stronger due to the difference in energy he was absorbing.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He got stronger after Wolverine cut him, too.

But I don't believe he could have bended adamantium.

I know, it was hyperbole but he never went that far to make a statement like that about his strength unless he was amped to some crazy a** level.

Wei Phoenix
I'm thinking he was much stronger due to the difference in energy he was absorbing.

He only absorbs kinetic energy...

pinksushi1
Knives don't cut upon contact. They require pressure behind the blade.

The pressure gets absorbed by Shaw. The knife still touches, but any force behind it is meaningless.

The same reason why punches don't break Shaw's bones.

That is why it would be smart to make the cut quickly. Sabretooth is fast.

What don't knives cut upon contact? I am befuddled. Do they massage? big grin big grin

laughing laughing

You are right. The punches don't break his bones, but he can get overloaded. And knuckles are different from sharp objects.

pinksushi1
The fact that he absorbs kinetic energy makes it impossible for him to be cut.

How would he absorb the kinetic energy without being cut? There has to be some form contact. wink wink

By the way, did Shaw ever confront Holocaust?

Wei Phoenix

What don't knives cut upon contact? I am befuddled. Do they massage? big grin big grin

laughing laughing

You are right. The punches don't break his bones, but he can get overloaded. And knuckles are different from sharp objects.

I can put a butcher knife on my throat right now and not get a cut. I would have to apply force to make it cut.

carver9
He only absorbs kinetic energy...

I know but I'm talking about the difference that is applied. Punch versus Explosion.

Original Smurph

laughing laughing

You are right. The punches don't break his bones, but he can get overloaded. And knuckles are different from sharp objects. Imbecile.

Mindset
How would he absorb the kinetic energy without being cut? There has to be some form contact. wink wink

By the way, did Shaw ever confront Holocaust? He doesn't stop the knife from making contact, he stops it from being able to apply any amount of significant force to break his skin.

What is so hard to understand?

Without kinetic energy a knife can't cut, a punch wont hurt, a bullet wont pierce, etc.

Mindset

laughing laughing

You are right. The punches don't break his bones, but he can get overloaded. And knuckles are different from sharp objects. So when you touch something sharp it cuts you no matter how much pressure you apply?

pinksushi1
I can put a butcher knife on my throat right now and not get a cut. I would have to apply force to make it cut.

One does not expend kinetic energy to put a butcher knife on one's throat.

When you apply the force, Shaw absorbs the force/kinetic energy, but also takes the damage, if it is a sharp object.

pinksushi1
Imbecile.

Can Shaw absorb the kinetic energy of an imbecile?

Wei Phoenix
I know but I'm talking about the difference that is applied. Punch versus Explosion.

You think an explosion that didn't even take out a whole house IIRC has more force behind it than a punch from classic Rogue that absorbed Shulk's powers?

Original Smurph
Can Shaw absorb the kinetic energy of an imbecile? Presumably, yes, if you punched Shaw, he would absorb the energy.

Wei Phoenix

When you apply the force, Shaw absorbs the force/kinetic energy, but also takes the damage, if it is a sharp object.

Just so you know that was me replying to you being baffled by Smurph's comment about a knife not cutting on contact.

Mindset

When you apply the force, Shaw absorbs the force/kinetic energy, but also takes the damage, if it is a sharp object. The force applied is negated because Shaw absorbs the kinetic energy. There would not be enough force to cut him because every time any amount is applied it is absorbed.

pinksushi1
Just so you know that was me replying to you being baffled by Smurph's comment about a knife not cutting on contact.

LOL.

pinksushi1

Really? Interesting. So if I gently place the blade of a knife on my cheek, it will cut it? That blade is in contact with my cheek, but it did not cut it.

Try again. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

pinksushi1
The force applied is negated because Shaw absorbs the kinetic energy. There would not be enough force to cut him because every time any amount is applied it is absorbed.

Unless of course Shaw gets overloaded or his energy absorption ability is overpowered.

Mindset
But Sabes can't overpower it.

Original Smurph
Really? Interesting. So if I gently place the blade of a knife on my cheek, it will cut it? That blade is in contact with my cheek, but it did not cut it.
And if you could absorb kinetic energy, then that's how it would always feel, because any time someone tried to place force behind the blade, you would just absorb that force.

carver9
Adamantium doesnt=a regular knife.

pinksushi1
But Sabes can't overpower it.

True, but it depends at what power level Shaw starts out. If he punches the wall for prep, then Sabes won't be a problem. But starting from afresh, Shaw would not be that strong at all.

Mindset
Adamantium doesnt=a regular knife. In this case it might as well.

It's durability wont make a difference in Shaw's ability to absorb the kinetic energy applied to it that is needed to cut him.

carver9
In this case it might as well.

It's durability wont make a difference in Shaw's ability to absorb the kinetic energy applied to it that is needed to cut him.

You know that doesnt make sense right?

Shaw doesnt start off indestructible so it should be a cake walk for Sabes to cut him and pretty easily.

ares834
Yeah Sabes can't hurt him. He requires Kinetic Energy to cut him an Shaw just absorbs it. Simple as that. And yes it would take some KE in order to cut someone.

Mindset
You know that doesnt make sense right?

Shaw doesnt start off indestructible so it should be a cake walk for Sabes to cut him and pretty easily. How doesn't it make sense?

Is it being harder somehow making its kinetic energy immune to Shaw's powers? erm

carver9
How doesn't it make sense?

Is it being harder somehow making its kinetic energy immune to Shaw's powers? erm

It doesnt make sense because show durability wont be as high as you are making it. Yes, he'll absorb the impact but he'll get a vital cut before the energy is absorbed. By the way, what levels are you putting shaws durability at from one claw swipe?

Mindset
It doesnt make sense because show durability wont be as high as you are making it. Yes, he'll absorb the impact but he'll get a vital cut before the energy is absorbed. By the way, what levels are you putting shaws durability at from one claw swipe? How can he be cut if there isn't any kinetic energy that can be used to cut him with?

carver9
How can he be cut if there isn't any kinetic energy that can be used to cut him with?

Its a knife, of course he's going to absorb the kinetic energy from sabertooth swinging said item but he will get gutted by the adamantium claws unless he starts off indestructible.

Mindset

Philosophía
I think I'm going to start putting threads in my profile, starting with this one.

carver9
You understood what I said mindset. Unless he starts off amped, he is getting stabbed unless he starts off indestructible.

Mindset
I understand what you said, it just doesn't make sense.

You think Shaw will absorb the kinetic energy of Sabe's attack, but without any force behind it his claws will still cut.

carver9
I understand what you said, it just doesn't make sense.

You think Shaw will absorb the kinetic energy of Sabe's attack, but without any force behind it his claws will still cut.

One strike doesnt make Shaw indestructible and I can understand if it was a punch that we are talking about but this is adamantium claws. The same claws that has cut WWH, Rulk, Thor, etc.... and all of this happened from Wolverine, someone who is much weaker than Sabes who is arguably a 10 tonner.

The first strike shaw should die unless again, he starts off with an amp.

Mindset
One strike doesnt make Shaw indestructible and I can understand if it was a punch that we are talking about but this is adamantium claws. The same claws that has cut WWH, Rulk, Thor, etc.... and all of this happened from Wolverine, someone who is much weaker than Sabes who is arguably a 10 tonner.

Cool, they can absorb kinetic energy too?! eek!

Because that is the only way it would be relevant.

carver9
Cool, they can absorb kinetic energy too?! eek!

Because that is the only way it would be relevant.

LOL, I just dont get what you are trying to say about him absorbing a stab.

Kris Blaze
Carver never finished the first year in high school.

carver9
Carver never finished the first year in high school.

LOL, naah, I didnt make it past 5th grade. Now back on topic, how is shaw suppose to absorb a knife attack, not punches but adamantium claws?

Mindset
LOL, naah, I didnt make it past 5th grade. Now back on topic, how is shaw suppose to absorb a knife attack, not punches but adamantium claws? The last couple pages have been addressing this...

Starscream M
even if shaw absorbs kinetic energy from creeds swipes, gravity and momentum should still allow shaw to get cut up

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
even if shaw absorbs kinetic energy from creeds swipes, gravity and momentum should still allow shaw to get cut up

Thats what I'm thinking also but people are saying something different.

StiltmanFTW
Real world physics vs. comics! eek! Awesomeness!

Starscream M
Real world physics vs. comics! eek! Awesomeness! gravity and momentum exist in comics no expression

Mindset
even if shaw absorbs kinetic energy from creeds swipes, gravity and momentum should still allow shaw to get cut up Lol?

StiltmanFTW
gravity and momentum exist in comics no expression

My post wasn't directed towards you.

Starscream M
Lol? what don't you get? mad

Mindset
Real world physics vs. comics! eek! Awesomeness! It's not vs. comics since his comic powers are revolve entirely around real world physics.

Kris Blaze
Real world physics vs. comics! eek! Awesomeness!
So what would absorbing kinetic energy do in comics?

Philosophía

Wow.

Starscream M

Kris Blaze
Statement of the century.

Starscream M
Statement of the century. which one?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm honestly confused by this thread.

Philosophía
confused I really feel sorry for you.

Starscream M

psycho gundam
He might could but he'll could die. i'm seriously quite taken aback by this.

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'm seriously quite taken aback by this.
That's just the warm-up. Read the thread.

StiltmanFTW
It's not vs. comics since his comic powers are revolve entirely around real world physics.

So what would absorbing kinetic energy do in comics?

It should do exactly what you both say. But it doesn't.

Did he get cut? Did he get stabbed?

Yeah.

It doesn't make sense you say. Well, comics aren't known for that. We can treat those incidents as PIS, but is there a point...?

Adamantium claws need to be backed up only by minimal amount of force. Something tells me Shaw doesn't absorb that little energy. I could be wrong, though.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Some of the statements in this thread honestly defy logic and reason

carver9
i'm seriously quite taken aback by this.

LOL, it was a mistake.

psycho gundam
a thread killing mistake

you did make that "mistake" 3 times iirc

carver9
a thread killing mistake

you did make that "mistake" 3 times iirc

I know but I was doing something during the time I was posting my comment but it doesnt matter.

Starscream M
a thread killing mistake

you did make that "mistake" 3 times iirc it was prob other posters quoting the same thing

psycho gundam
I know but I was doing something during the time I was posting my comment but it doesnt matter. meth?

Shaw absorbs the energy of cutting blows and becomes stronger and tougher, but they hurt him just the same (provided they can pierce him which adamantium can). In their last fight, logan cut the power to reduce shaw's effectiveness at keeping him at bay and went at him in the dark. Before that, it was harder for wolverine to get the blows in as shaw is a good fighter and has superstrengh, but he still managed to do it. Logan was taking a lot of damage but was still soaking it alright.

Besides all this, Shaw was actually stalling logan who needed to get past him quickly, if it was a fight to the death i think logan would've come out on top.

The same principles apply to him and Sabretooth. Although his claws are shorter he is stronger than wolverine, slitting SS's throat before being KOed migh do it. Another problem for shaw is that he won't get a lot of energy from Creed's blows to amp himself, he could punch walls and the ground though. Also if the fight begins with Shaw already too amplified he might beat Creed down quickly.

While the claim that he can absorb any amount of kinetic energy whatsoever, therefore stopping the blades in his skin, makes sense, he has been cut by adamantium. The blades cut him because they're very sharp and the metal is very hard and according to marvel's physical laws that is enough. Wolverine cuts the hulk all time even though he "shouldn't" have the strengh to do it.

I also remember a comic in which magento wraps twisted metal arround shaw and pins him to the ground. If we admit that he can absorb anything, this wouldn't be possible either because the energy being used to force the metal against him and keep him down would be absorbed and he would just move forward, in fact he woul never be tilted back by any physical force and he constantly is.

Without any prep i'd give the majority to Cred.

Kris Blaze
^It's not possible for him to absorb all of the kinetic energy and still be cut. It's not possible.

Starscream M
Originally posted by 753
Wolverine cuts the hulk all time even though he "shouldn't" have the strengh to do it.

why the hell not?

Starscream M
^It's not possible for him to absorb all of the kinetic energy and still be cut. He doesn't absorb ALL of the kinetic energy.

And he has varying degrees of effectiveness in term of energy absorption.

From a punch, he may absorb 99% of the energy.

From a energy blast, he absorbs to a lesser degree.

And with pierce attacks, it is an even lower threshold.

He simply does not absorb 100% of the kinetic energy of any attack.

Kris Blaze
^ This be some crazy shit.

carver9
meth?

OMG mad

why the hell not?

I'm just going by what people claim, a lot of people find it counterintuitive that he can cut the hulk when he's just as class 0.5.

Starscream M
Originally posted by 753
I'm just going by what people claim, a lot of people find it counterintuitive that he can cut the hulk when he's just as class 0.5. yeah but cutting is what he does best....he cuts through titanium with his claws

yeah but cutting is what he does best....he cuts through titanium with his claws

Yes that's just the thing, he cuts through thse things no matter how screwed up the physics of it might be, just like every comic book character does.

StiltmanFTW
yeah but cutting is what he does best....he cuts through titanium with his claws

He's cut through nigh-indestructible omnium like it was made out of paper, that's far more impressive.

Furthermore, it's been stated that his claws were honed so keen they would cut through anything. Add his superhuman strength and I don't really see why he shouldn't be able to cut Hulk.

Harbinger
Hilarious damn thread.

Kris Blaze
Whether or not Sabretooth or Wolverine can cut Hulk is completely irrelevant here.

the ninjak
Shaw just stands there taking damage from illogical Creed..Shaw punches Creed into the Ocean.

Whether or not Sabretooth or Wolverine can cut Hulk is completely irrelevant here.

Yes, but whether or not logan can cut Shaw is relevant, and he can and he has, however illogical tha might be. I was refering to the hulk to show another example of a counterintuitive thing that wolverine can do with his claws.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Shaw just stands there taking damage from illogical Creed..Shaw punches Creed into the Ocean.

Yes if he is strong enough at the beggining of the fight he can punch him into orbit, but if he's not, Creed might slit his throat before he can get there. That's why i think he needs prep to take a majority against Creed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>