Shaman Nate vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Shaman Nate

vs.

Martian Manhunter

WickedDynamite
MM

Shaman. 10/10

Better TP; equal intangibility; better control over his own physical form as he is a non corporeal psionic being that can: create a not quite solid physical body of weird matter (energy?) out of psionic energy, leave that form at will and reform even if he is desintegrated; can step between moments leaving and entering the timeflow at will and teleport; has 300 ways of seeing the world against MM's 18 senses; can draw on a virtually endless supply of energy form the astral plane; has ubber TK; is a precog; doesn't fight in speedos and a cape.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
MM How?

galactusischere
Nate 10/10. Without a doubt.

Galan007
Nate.

J'onn is outclassed in every area.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Original Smurph
How?

Because WD hates Marvel.

Warlord
Grey

Priest
Nate rapes

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007
Nate.

J'onn is outclassed in every area.

He is older!

Mshinu
Nate turns J`ohn into the Rhino, physically and mentally. Then watches as he knocks himself out.

Originally posted by Bentley
He is older!

And greener too.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Galan007
Nate.

J'onn is outclassed in every area. Oh boy.......! has the mutant boy God has grown up.... smokin' I made a thread about a year ago and MMH was the favorite..

WickedDynamite
How?

Veteran fighter.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Because WD hates Marvel.

Also because everyone loves Marvel and god forbids someone speaks agaisnt them.

Original Smurph
Veteran fighter. As is Nate, who is also more powerful, and makes far better use of his powers.

So how does J'onn win?

Galan007
^ He already answered that question!!!

F*ckin fanboys. uhuh

WickedDynamite
As is Nate, who is also more powerful, and makes far better use of his powers.

More powerful in what way?

MM also uses his powers for a better use...not to show off....so, yeah, MM have more class than Nate.

"Id"
More powerful in what way?

MM also uses his powers for a better use...not to show off....so, yeah, MM have more class than Nate.

Go on...mhmm

WickedDynamite
I already said what I had to say. Whether it sticks to your noodle in the head is not my beef.

"Id"
I already said what I had to say. Whether it sticks to your noodle in the head is not my beef.
Yes......mhmm

nicamarvin
Originally posted by "Id"
Yes......mhmm
Shut Up....mhmm

"Id"
mhmm

The Nuul

Still doesn't change the fact you hate Marvel and you're the most bias person on this forum.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Still doesn't change the fact you hate Marvel and you're the most bias person on this forum. .... confused

Original Smurph
More powerful in what way? He wields more power. He has greater power output. His powers are... more powerful.

MM also uses his powers for a better use...not to show off....so, yeah, MM have more class than Nate. 'More class' is not synonymous with 'less purpose'. Not that any of this is relevant to who wins (I have no idea why you brought it up), but the point stands all the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.