Dante vs. Hellboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Dante from the animated movie Dante's Inferno battles Hellboy from the animated movie Sword of Storms.

Dante is equipped with Death's Scythe and Hellboy is equipped with the Sword of Storms and he doesn't have his gun.

Fight is at a cemetery.

Will Dante be able to slay Hellboy or will it be the other way around?

Impediment
I wasn't aware that Dante had an animated movie.

Link, please?

Kazenji
Why can't you look for it yourself...........Google?!?!?

Impediment
I am nobody's slave.

The thread starter can provide a link, else I will not bother. nahuh

Ms.Marvel
why cant we be friends. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I wasn't aware that Dante had an animated movie.

Link, please? Gotta be a feature film, right? Dont think Dante has one.

Kazenji
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1472122/

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gotta be a feature film, right? Dont think Dante has one.

I made a thread about the film, gorilla.

Rogue Jedi
Well **** me sideways. Kinda hard to make a call until it comes out. If it's just like the video game Dante, he pwns Hellboy.

jinXed by JaNx
I am nobody's slave.

The thread starter can provide a link, else I will not bother. nahuh

You're not aware of Dantes' film appearance because you're not a pirate. It's ok, not your fault.

As for the fight. I'm kind of hard pressed to choose a side because although, Dante is a mortal he suffered wounds that no mortal man could possibly withstand .

I think i'm still going to side with Hellboy on this one. Hellboy has the hand of Doom and he can always grow his horns out and go all Inferno on Dante. This is a fight i definitely want to see transpire. If there were anyone made to match Hellboy, it is Dante.

jinXed by JaNx
Well **** me sideways. Kinda hard to make a call until it comes out. If it's just like the video game Dante, he pwns Hellboy.

Yeah, it's really good. You should check it out.

Rogue Jedi
So the movie Dante is not accurate to game Dante? PASS.

jinXed by JaNx
The movie is based on the game which is based on the poem. How is it not accurate? It's the same character with the same weapons and fighting style, featured in the movie. The character i saw in the movie was the same character i played in the demo...,wielding the same weapon.

Blinky
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The movie is based on the game which is based on the poem. How is it not accurate? It's the same character with the same weapons and fighting style, featured in the movie. The character i saw in the movie was the same character i played in the demo...,wielding the same weapon.

I think RJ is talking about that fruity-ass Devil May Cry Dante.

Robtard
You're not aware of Dantes' film appearance because you're not a pirate. It's ok, not your fault.

He's a butt-pirate though; it's his fault.

Rogue Jedi
The movie is based on the game which is based on the poem. How is it not accurate? It's the same character with the same weapons and fighting style, featured in the movie. The character i saw in the movie was the same character i played in the demo...,wielding the same weapon. The Bloodrayne movie was based on the game, and look at what happened there. Game Rayne was uber, she was like Blade on steroids. Movie Rayne? Barely peak human.

Nemesis X
The Bloodrayne movie was based on the game, and look at what happened there. Game Rayne was uber, she was like Blade on steroids. Movie Rayne? Barely peak human.

Your logic fails. In the live action movies based on their videogame counterparts, they never stay true with the story and characters. But in the animation movies, they always stay true with their videogame counterparts. Name one animated movie based on a game that didn't follow accurately like its predecessor.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
He's a butt-pirate though; it's his fault.

Yes. I am a butt pirate. I pirate my wife's dark & stinky as often as I can.

Robtard
Yes. I am a butt pirate. I pirate my wife's dark & stinky as often as I can.

God bless you, son. That'll show her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.