Atrocitus vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No jobbing. No BFR.

Who wins?

The Nuul
Atrocitus

Bentley
Will Apoc ever win?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bentley
Will Apoc ever win?

Tune in next week to find out!

hulkgoalie
apoc haters...

Omega Vision
Atrocitus, spite.

The Nuul
Originally posted by hulkgoalie
apoc haters...

Troll

hulkgoalie
without jobbing...apoc can pretty much do what he wants...

what about PIS and CIS

galactusischere
Apoc loses but not spite.

BruceSkywalker
Atrocitus ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Apoc loses but not spite. I agree.

comicfan11
Atrocitus but I think it's a fight.
At least at the start...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by comicfan11
Atrocitus but I think it's a fight.
At least at the start...
Before Atrocitus gets serious?

comicfan11
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Before Atrocitus gets serious?

Yes.
By all accounts he should be able to punch the hell out of Apoc or simpy burn him.

xJLxKing
It should be a spite.

JakeTheBank
Once again, Apoc is in a thread with "no jobbing" as a stipulation and the general consensus is he still loses.

TheTyrant
Atleast he beat Wonder Woman. and WWHHulk. and savage Hulk and Juggernaut together.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Atleast he beat Wonder Woman. and WWHHulk. and savage Hulk and Juggernaut together.
No he didn't. Not Wonder Woman. Most of the non-Apoc fanboys (and even a few Apoc fanboys) admitted that Diana's speed, skill, gear, and immunity to tp gives her the majority of wins.

quanchi112
Atleast he beat Wonder Woman. and WWHHulk. and savage Hulk and Juggernaut together. He never beat WW Hulk. He never even faced him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
He never beat WW Hulk. He never even faced him.
The guy means that in a versus thread some people gave Apoc the nod. That doesn't equate to him being>WWH though.

TheTyrant
No he didn't. Not Wonder Woman. Most of the non-Apoc fanboys (and even a few Apoc fanboys) admitted that Diana's speed, skill, gear, and immunity to tp gives her the majority of wins.

Is that so?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523453& amp;highlight=title%3A%28wonder+woman+vs+apocalyps
e%29

I was talking about the newer one.

Q99
Is that so?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523453& amp;highlight=title%3A%28wonder+woman+vs+apocalyps
e%29

I was talking about the newer one.

Take a look at the first page- full of people saying Diana wins or has the edge, some more scattered throughout the thread. The last page has someone making a comment 'everyone agrees' Apoc wins, but the good majority were actually favoring Diana.

Omega Vision
Yeah that was Galactusischere who's the biggest Apoc fanboy on the forum. His opinion doesn't mean consensus.

xJLxKing
Yeah that was Galactusischere who's the biggest Apoc fanboy on the forum. His opinion doesn't mean consensus. yup

Bentley
Apoc is a chump.

Blanket
So, everyone agrees that Apocalypse wins here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.