Colossus vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
For the record this is Colossus in human form and Batman without the suit.

First round they are handcuffed together and take turns punching each other. Who goes down first?

Second round They fight in an Arkham cell.

Third round Batman is replaced by Grayson they fight in the danger room.

Wild Shadow
the bat factor plus knowing human anatomy and MA bats punch is going to be a whooper....

if it is just brute power and durability colossus would win....

Lord Feron
For all the matches C doesn't have his powers? If so he gets destroyed easily in every match.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord Feron
For all the matches C doesn't have his powers? If so he gets destroyed easily in every match.

He can't transform, that would be horrible spite. Colossus still has his trained human strength, speed (not saying he's faster than Bruce or Dick) agility and fighting ability.

Bentley
Colossus is screwed. Bruce can take much more punishment and despite the size and weight different his feats make him stronger.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bentley
Colossus is screwed.

WickedDynamite
The only X-men I love vs my all time fave....

...such are life little predicaments. mmm

bats.

the ninjak
Funniest Spite Thread ever! Human form Colossus VS suitless Batman.
HANDCUFFED and IN A CELL!

What did Piotr ever do to deserve this?

Original Smurph
Piotr gets wrecked.

BruceSkywalker
One nerve strike by Batman ftw

the ninjak
Piotr begs for his life while crying both times.
Bruce pitys him and puts him down painlessly.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
For the record this is Colossus in human form and Batman without the suit.lol then its just Peter vs Bruce

Colossus-Big C
its not as bad as you think infact its not bad at all. peter in human form killed a trex with his bare hands.....

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its not as bad as you think infact its not bad at all. peter in human form killed a trex with his bare hands..... Scan?

the ninjak
its not as bad as you think infact its not bad at all. peter in human form killed a trex with his bare hands.....

While handcuffed to a Trex would be the same as being handcuffed to Bruce Wayne.

batdude123
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
For the record this is Colossus in human form and Batman without the suit.

First round they are handcuffed together and take turns punching each other. Who goes down first?

Second round They fight in an Arkham cell.

Third round Batman is replaced by Grayson they fight in the danger room.

barker

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Scan?

Would like to see that, too.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure he turned metal, then grabbed the t-rex by the jaw and flipped it.

However, Pete is nearly Peak Human, his punches still hurt like hell. Although I don't know enough about Batman out of the suit to see what his durability is.

And if he gets nerve strikes, which would be hard because they're cuffed, then he wins. If it's just punches, I'm not so sure.

Blanket
This would end the same as Colossus transformed would. Bruce being handcuffed, and Colossus' arm missing.

quanchi112
Wayne wins.

WickedDynamite

I think you mean a TRIX...silly rabbit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.