Thor Vs Herculese (Durability)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who is more durable to

1. Physical punches/punishment
2. Energy Blast
3. Piercing damage
4. Magic

Bentley
I seriously doubt there is any feat in which Herc surpasses something Thor has done.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
I seriously doubt there is any feat in which Herc surpasses something Thor has done. Pretty much.

DarkOdin
I seriously doubt there is any feat in which Herc surpasses something Thor has done. hercules lived thru geting kick in the sac by Thor. That is 1 laughing

Bentley
Originally posted by DarkOdin
hercules lived thru geting kick in the sac by Thor. That is 1 laughing

And he had sex later in the same issue, that's quite a feat actually!

DarkOdin
And he had sex later in the same issue, that's quite a feat actually! laughing out loud i forgot about that hmm so he got Durability eual to Thor and from this he might have a healing factor better then Hulks or Logans

SoulDevourer
dint Herc take a bullet in the eye w/o prob?

but IMO its exacly like with strenght, their = (vs all type of attack)

thor w/odinforce shoud be way more durable tho

Kasper Gutman
When the Masters of Evil took over Avengers mansion Herc was beaten down by Wrecker, Mister Hyde and maybe others. He had a heart beat every like 10 minutes or something close to that. There's no way that would have happened to Thor. Another example was when Herc was letting WWH beat on his face. I can't see that same amount of damage happening to Thor. Maybe that was crap writing though. Also, remember that Mangog beat down Thor took before taking out Mangog and Thanos. I just don't see Herc coming back from that sort of punishment.

Kasper Gutman
I know that Power Cosmic isn't listed but what about Herc being turned into a puddle of sludge by Galactus. Could that happen to Thor? Hmm, I'm on the fence but leaning towards no. Maybe cause herc is just a demi-god ah who knows on that one.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
When the Masters of Evil took over Avengers mansion Herc was beaten down by Wrecker, Mister Hyde and maybe others. He had a heart beat every like 10 minutes or something close to that. There's no way that would have happened to Thor. Another example was when Herc was letting WWH beat on his face. I can't see that same amount of damage happening to Thor. Maybe that was crap writing though. Also, remember that Mangog beat down Thor took before taking out Mangog and Thanos. I just don't see Herc coming back from that sort of punishment. When hercules was with the avengers was that Mortal Hercuels or immortal big difference.

As fo the WWH Thing Heruels let himself get blasted in the face and then leveled Hulk and besides the bruied face he was ok.

Thor was jumped on by savage hulk at one tiem and pounded in the face and look worse then Hercules "granted Thor was cheap shotted but the same could be said for Hercules.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I know that Power Cosmic isn't listed but what about Herc being turned into a puddle of sludge by Galactus. Could that happen to Thor? Hmm, I'm on the fence but leaning towards no. Maybe cause herc is just a demi-god ah who knows on that one. thor was turned into a Frog by Loki and company so galacus doing it do Thor could happened but Thor has mjolnir which tends to saves his butt alot of time against such crazy attacks

Kasper Gutman
Herc couldn't be killed by the beating so I assume he was immortal then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.