Hulk Vs Superman(Durability)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Any of hulks incarnations best feats.
Who is more durable to

1. energy attacks
2. Physical punishment
3. Magic
4. Piercing
5. Who has more endurance

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Who is more durable to

1. energy attack: SUPES
2. Physical punishment: HULK
3. Magic: HULK
4. Piercing: SUPES
5. Who has more endurance: HULK

Kris Blaze
Superman in all of them.

However, Hulk is able to press through greater injuries. Such as having both of his eyes shot, his gut cut open and similar things. Superman would require some time to actually heal from things like that.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Superman in all of them.

However, Hulk is able to press through greater injuries. Such as having both of his eyes shot, his gut cut open and similar things. Superman would require some time to actually heal from things like that.

quanchi112
Who is more durable to

1. energy attacks
2. Physical punishment
3. Magic
4. Piercing
5. Who has more endurance 1.Superman since magical isn't until number 3.

2.Superman. Hulk can take more punishment overall than Superman, but Hulk definitely bleeds a lot faster on average.

3.Hulk.

4.Superman.

5.Hulk.

janus77
depending on incarnations, Hulk could take it in all scenarios...
Superman against WWH:
1. energy attacks - Hulk
2. Physical punishment - Hulk
3. Magic - Hulk
4. Piercing - Superman
5. Who has more endurance - Hulk

SoulDevourer
dont it depend how pissed it hulk? huh if hes rilly mad then his skins harder to pirce iirc

rotiart
@ soul devoured: op say any of the best hulk feats so go with whatever you want... War hulk... World breaker... Banner etc...

And the probably with hulk is that not only does his durability increase but also his hf... So it'll be har to test those differences...

However I agree with quanchi's post above for who wins what an why

TheTyrant
Im gonna use Planet/world breaker Hulk.

1. energy attacks-Superman
2. Physical punishment-Hulk
3. Magic-Hulk
4. Piercing-Superman
5. Who has more endurance-Hulk

Hulk: 3
Superman: 2

the ninjak
Originally posted by janus77
Superman against WWH:
1. energy attacks - Hulk
2. Physical punishment - Hulk
3. Magic - Hulk
4. Piercing - Superman

Superman - Piercing not with vampire teeth. evil face

chomperx9
piercing as in body piercing who can get pierced all over without fealing anything ?

-Pr-
Superman in all of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Superman - Piercing not with vampire teeth. evil face laughing out loud

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by rotiart
@ soul devoured: op say any of the best hulk feats so go with whatever you want... War hulk... World breaker... Banner etc... definitly not WWH, his "durabilty" suxors lol

batdude123
Superman in all of them.

Superman has fought without his heart before.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by chomperx9
piercing as in body piercing who can get pierced all over without fealing anything ? as in who is more resistant to being cut

Nihilist
Superman in all.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman in all. superman has been temporarily knocked out by bane no expression , dont try to hide the fact laughing

Kris Blaze
superman has been temporarily knocked out by bane no expression , dont try to hide the fact laughing
Bane -> Snake

the ninjak
superman has been temporarily knocked out by bane no expression , dont try to hide the fact laughing

And bitten through the neck by a vampire.

batdude123

Scans?

Nihilist
Bane -> Snake

BattleMage
Superman in all of them.

However, Hulk is able to press through greater injuries. Such as having both of his eyes shot, his gut cut open and similar things. Superman would require some time to actually heal from things like that. Hilarious! So how can you say Superman Superman in all of them. Cause I don't follow.

supremthor

1. energy attacks = Superman beats any form of hulk, while weakened he survived a nebula size supernova while in the center. and if you dont no look up what a nebula is.
2. Physical punishment = Superman
3. Magic = Hulk
4. Piercing = Superman
5. Who has more endurance = Superman His fought for a hundred years straight, he fought savage Hulk for days straight and in the end superman was unfazed and SHulk almost had a heart attack from the strain.

Knowsbleed33
Supes gets the nod in durability.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Supes gets the nod in durability. In all categories?

supremthor
Originally posted by quanchi112
In all categories?

all but magic

hulkgoalie
how can supes take more physical punishment, he got beaten by doomsday, while hulk would just come back for more?

hulkgoalie
and supes has to get energy from sun...hulk just needs to get angrier...

jalek moye
Originally posted by hulkgoalie
how can supes take more physical punishment, he got beaten by doomsday, while hulk would just come back for more?

While hulk can last longer and take greater injuries, he is easier to injure then superman even if they get fixed quickly due to his healing.

hulkgoalie
piercing yes, and maybe energy, though i'm not completely sure, but plain slugging and magic, hulk has advantage, and in durability, cause his HF can keep him going long after supes runs out of sun...

jalek moye
Originally posted by hulkgoalie
piercing yes, and maybe energy, though i'm not completely sure, but plain slugging and magic, hulk has advantage, and in durability, cause his HF can keep him going long after supes runs out of sun...
Healing factor isn't durability, its seperate. We aren't saying that he can keep going through worse, its just his body will take damage from less then i takes to harm Superman. His healing factor makes it not mater much though. But pure on a durability base Superman is a bit higher.

hulkgoalie
well, i guess if we want to get that technical, ok, yeah

JakeTheBank
I really hope people aren't trying to imply Hulk has never been KOed before...

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
all but magic Thanks, but I asked another poster.

Philosophía
Superman in all of them.

JakeTheBank
Does Superman's regen allow him to regrow lost organs and limbs?

xJLxKing
Yes, to a point

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yes, to a point It's inferior to the Hulk's.

xJLxKing
And? What's your point? I never compared the two, so why bring it up?

quanchi112
And? What's your point? I never compared the two, so why bring it up? This is a thread comparing Superman to the Hulk.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is a thread comparing Superman to the Hulk. And I wasn't comparing. I was answering a question. What's the matter with you

Sin I AM
1. energy attacks = clark
2. Physical punishment = bruce
3. Magic = bruce
4. Piercing = clark
5. Who has more endurance = about even since this portion of their powers seem to be the most plot driven, along with their strength

quanchi112
And I wasn't comparing. I was answering a question. What's the matter with you You were giving an answer and I compared the two. Nothing is the matter with me.

WickedDynamite
Superman wins!

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
Superman against WWH:
1. energy attacks - Hulk
2. Physical punishment - Hulk by miles
3. Magic - Hulk by miles
4. Piercing - Superman by miles

Made corrections.

ares834
1. Superman
2. Superman
3. Hulk
4. Superman
5. Superman

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ares834
1. Superman
2. Superman
3. Hulk
4. Superman
5. Superman

thumb up

kochtgr
In a normal situation superman is more durable but while hulk gets more angry i would say that in the best case they are equal.!

Lord Feron
With the exception of magic, I always thought Supes had amazing durability. Hulk, he is durable in a different way. He really really hard to put down, heals from anything.

Supes will eventually tire and be suscetible to any sort of damage. HUlk on the other hard will tank it and heal and repeat until he becomes strong enough to not have it affect him.

hulkgoalie
thank you, someone agrees...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.