Physical Battle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse(non-jobbing) Vs. Planet Breaker Hulk Vs. Wonder Woman(only her "armor", and bracelets) Vs. Superman(current regular) Vs. Martian Manhunter(regular, no amp)

Only power allowed is phyiscal strenght(size alteration/matter manip for APoc since hes going to need it to get stronger, but that's the only way he may use those powers) and along with their skill. No speed, teleportation, regenration, healing factor etc.

CIS and PIS are off BTW.

supremthor
I m see WW coming out on top but then again this is a Hulk type of battle, but then current superman strength IMO is above that of WWHulk. so in short I dont no, its between Wonder Woman, WWHulk , and Superman

Mshinu
Apoc grows huge and wins by using range to his advantage since super speed and flight are off. Ant stomping ftw

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
Apoc grows huge and wins by using range to his advantage since super speed and flight are off. Ant stomping ftw

Apoc can't even defeat Daredevil on KMC sad

Colossus-Big C
planet breaker hulk and superman solos team 2

galactusischere
This is free for all big c. Anyways Apoc takes this with ease.

Juk3n
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

thats because there is no evidence proving that Apoc isnt suseptible to Nerve strikes.

No russian.

Mshinu
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

ohyeah I forgot that. Daredevil > Wolverine > Rulk > Grandmaster >>>>>>>> Squidboy > Apoc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.