Anyone know this song?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbpqyi_epic-fail-best-fails-of-2009_fun

You can hear the lyrics at 1:40, I remember somebody else asked for the name of a song here so why not...I know there's a music part to the forum but not many people go there plus more people come to this part so they are more likely to know it, it's not Pat Benatar heartbreaker, I've seen people give that answer. Help would be much appreciated, really, really want this song people...

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by steverules_2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbpqyi_epic-fail-best-fails-of-2009_fun

You can hear the lyrics at 1:40, I remember somebody else asked for the name of a song here so why not...I know there's a music part to the forum but not many people go there plus more people come to this part so they are more likely to know it, it's not Pat Benatar heartbreaker, I've seen people give that answer. Help would be much appreciated, really, really want this song people...
dunno why people would say Pat Benatar cause her's sounds waaaaaaaay different
im lookin for it

steverules_2
I know, I looked on yahoo answer and some guy said her song and people said it was the best answer which is just retarded

That ACDC Chick

steverules_2
Thanks big grin How'd you find it?

That ACDC Chick
Thanks big grin How'd you find it?
i looked up the onsg on epicfail.com and looked at the comments stick out tongue

steverules_2
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
i looked up the onsg on epicfail.com and looked at the comments stick out tongue

Lol dammit I never saw the comments,

That ACDC Chick
im just smarter 131

steverules_2
This time uhuh

That ACDC Chick
all the time uhuh
fix'd happy

steverules_2
And only this time happy

fix't dur

That ACDC Chick
touche ka-dur

The Nuul
Yeah but Steve has better bewbs.....oh wait...NVM....no expression

steverules_2
cool

That ACDC Chick
least mine are real 131

steverules_2
least mine are real 131

Thats what you've lead us to believe uhuh

That ACDC Chick
any why would i lie about my boobage? roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules_2
any why would i lie about my boobage? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cause you want us to think they are real, if a lady had boob implants chances are she'd want people to think they are real

That ACDC Chick
you mean like the chick in that famous avvy of yours?

steverules_2
How do you know they are fake, you got any proof?

That ACDC Chick
im a chick
i can tell fake **** when i see them

steverules_2
You're a woman? confused

stick out tongue Thats like saying a gay guy can tell when a guy is gay, which isn't always true

That ACDC Chick
youre neither gay nor a woman, so you know this how?

steverules_2
youre neither gay nor a woman, so you know this how?

I was making an example, and no I'm neither male nor female, if i was gay or female you really think I'd have an avatar with a pair of bouncing boobs in my avatar? Plus the gender part that says male is a huge give away roll eyes (sarcastic) When I said 'you're a chick' I was of course being sarcastic

That ACDC Chick
of course you were >.>

steverules_2
of course you were >.>

Well I have kinda seen pics of you in the the pics thread, I even commented on your granny glasses, plus you have chick in your name roll eyes (sarcastic)

That ACDC Chick
i dont think ive ever seen pics of you mhmm

EDIT- and theyre NOT granny glasses! youre just still jealous cause you aint got a pair as awesome as mine!

steverules_2
i dont think ive ever seen pics of you mhmm

EDIT- and theyre NOT granny glasses! youre just still jealous cause you aint got a pair as awesome as mine!

That would be cuz I've never posted a pic of me, there's only a few KMC members who know what I look like...far as I know I think only 3 members know what I look like

Oh yeah I totally am

shiv
sup steve

That ACDC Chick
That would be cuz I've never posted a pic of me, there's only a few KMC members who know what I look like...far as I know I think only 3 members know what I look like

Oh yeah I totally am
well that's not fair

i knewdeded it dur

steverules_2
And whys that? The problem is I'm too good looking so if I were to post a pic of me all the women on here would want me but the thought of not being able to have me would be too depressing from eventually leading to suicide

That ACDC Chick
im really tempted to use the ka-dur smilie

steverules_2
ka-dur

There ya go

That ACDC Chick
thankies

steverules_2
You're welcome

mikeydude
you should post a picture of your self. i posted a picture of me!

steverules_2
Not the pic of your new hair though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.