Thor: Tales of Asgard animated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
http://www.superherohype.com/news/thornews.php?id=9039

NYCC 09: Marvel Updates on Thor: Tales of Asgard
Plus, is there a project planned after Planet Hulk?
by Eric Goldman

February 7, 2009 - At the Marvel Animation panel today at New York Comic Con, a fan asked about the status of the next straight-to-DVD animated film from Marvel, Thor: Tales of Asgard.

Marvel Animation's president, Eric Rollman, noted that Tales of Asgard would be released "by late third quarter or early fourth quarter this fall." He said that when it came to work on the project, "the film is in the final stages."

Rollman was also asked if there was another DVD movie planned following Planet Hulk (which will come out after Tales of Asgard), and Rollman replied, "If you support what you're doing, yes. But it's not announced and it's not a done deal yet."

Looks like shit.

Kris Blaze
While it was a good comic arc, not a lot of people read it and I did not gain that much popularity. Makes no sense to turn this into a movie instead of one of the more popular/better arcs.

Doctor-Alvis
I didn't read it all the way through, or possibly not at all, and it was a while ago, but wasn't Thor less of a ***** in that and more of a hateful jerk? Like he butchered the giants and horded all the apples and stuff? Or was that a different series?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I didn't read it all the way through, or possibly not at all, and it was a while ago, but wasn't Thor less of a ***** in that and more of a hateful jerk? Like he butchered the giants and horded all the apples and stuff? Or was that a different series?
That was in Matt Fraction's run.

Man of war, Reign of blood and Ages of thunder

Kazenji
Yeah it does look like shit

whats up with Marvel these days for their animation they can't seem to draw good they did a far better job during the 90's.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I didn't read it all the way through, or possibly not at all, and it was a while ago, but wasn't Thor less of a ***** in that and more of a hateful jerk? Like he butchered the giants and horded all the apples and stuff? Or was that a different series? Your thinking of blood and thunder. This movie is based off of a mini series that shows Thors trials as a child. It ended with Thor finally being worthy enough to lift his fathers hammer. It was a pretty good mini series but not a very popular one.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, the animation looks acceptable for a weekly cartoon series, but for an animated feature, it's...,hugely disappointing. I'm also tired of Marvel constantly making their characters younger and younger...,it's completely disgusting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.