Killer Croc vs Tombstone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
I'd say Tombstone.

comicfan11
Tombstone
Croc is cool and vicious but Tombstone has a big physical advantage and is also a good fighter (like Croc)

StiltmanFTW
Croc could get some wins if he fought smart, though.

comicfan11
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Croc could get some wins if he fought smart, though.

I think that the physical advantage is too big for Tombstone.
Maybe if Croc managed to wrestle him and choke him for a KO.
And I like Croc more.
His last Outsiders appearance was great.

StiltmanFTW
Going for the eyes would be a good thing to do for KC.

Omega Vision
I thought they both had Class 10 strength.

SamZED
Tombstone's says he can lift 2 tons I think, but bios suck, he's displayed Spider-man level of strength, plus diamond hard skin. He should take it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Tombstone's says he can lift 2 tons I think, but bios suck, he's displayed Spider-man level of strength, plus diamond hard skin. He should take it.

Remember Tangled Web? That was a good read IMO.

Lord Feron
Think tomb is gonna take it. His durability it pretty good.

Wild Shadow

how did he display spider lvl strength? confused

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
how did he display spider lvl strength? confused
By fighting Spider-Man?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
By fighting Spider-Man?

that is the worse way to compare strength lvl especially on a meta whose strength is not equaled to his durability....

ABC logic erm

StiltmanFTW
By fighting Spider-Man?

That means Vulture, Vermin and Kraven are Class 10, too! eek!

stick out tongue

Omega Vision
that is the worse way to compare strength lvl especially on a meta whose strength is not equaled o his durability....

ABC logic erm
I'm pretty sure he straight up grappled with Spider-Man which is usually an indication of comparable strength.

StiltmanFTW
I'm pretty sure he straight up grappled with Spider-Man which is usually an indication of comparable strength.

So did Kingpin, who officially can lift 650 pounds.

I love bios stick out tongue

Wild Shadow

again not much since spiderman durability is not equal to his strength a 2 tonner can hurt the spider by squeezing their grip it doesnt mean he is equal in strength..

especially when Tombstone's skin is marble hard.....

Omega Vision
So did Kingpin, who officially can lift 650 pounds.

I love bios stick out tongue
When is the last time Kingpin has done that to Spider-Man though? 1980?

StiltmanFTW
again not much since spiderman durability is not equal to his durability a 2 tonner can hurt the spider by squeezing their grip it doesnt mean he is equal in strength..

Ladies love him I guess.

StiltmanFTW
When is the last time Kingpin has done that to Spider-Man though? 1980?

classic stuff > current uhuh

BUSTER1
again not much since spiderman durability is not equal to his durability a 2 tonner can hurt the spider by squeezing their grip it doesnt mean he is equal in strength..

Very true. Lonnie has no lifting feats comparable to Spiderman's own. He only has the advantage of much higher durability

StiltmanFTW
Yep. And Vulture has flight, Vermin has savagery and Kraven - skills.

the ninjak
Tombstone

Parmaniac
Yep. And Vulture has flight, Vermin has savagery and Kraven - skills. And what does Chameleon have? confused1

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And what does Chameleon have? confused1 ]
And for that matter what the **** does Fancy Dan have?

StiltmanFTW
And what does Chameleon have? confused1

Good looks awesome

]
And for that matter what the **** does Fancy Dan have?

Fancy Dan is TOAA in disguise.

SamZED
Good looks awesome

Fancy Dan is TOAA in disguise. It's the other way around. evil face

Wild Shadow
classic stuff > current uhuh

agreed... thumb up

damn these young'ins
mad

SamZED
Classic Captain America said that the Scorpion is his superior in every way before getting his ass kicked by Gargan... just saying... confused

Batman-Prime
Tombstone

Parmaniac
How far back goes the term "classic" I mean wich year?

Batman-Prime
How far back goes the term "classic" I mean wich year?

I guess the 80ties were the beginning of the new age.

StiltmanFTW
Classic Captain America said that the Scorpion is his superior in every way before getting his ass kicked by Gargan... just saying... confused

What's wrong with that statement? Physical-wise it's true.

SamZED
What's wrong with that statement? Physical-wise it's true. Even speed-wise? Also im pretty sure if they fought these days Cap wouldve kicked his ass in a comic, 20-30 years ago they used to pay more attention to bios and titles "peak human", "super human" etc. In current books Hawkeye can beat Venom.. sad

StiltmanFTW
Even speed-wise? Also im pretty sure if they fought these days Cap wouldve kicked his ass in a comic, 20-30 years ago they used to pay more attention to bios and titles "peak human", "super human" etc. In current books Hawkeye can beat Venom.. sad

Classic Cap didn't have all those pistastic bullet feats taken literally at the art, did he?

True, true...

You mean Bendispower Clint or Dark Hawkeye? 'Cause you know, both of them have showed Gargan who is the boss laughing out loud I'm pretty sure he'd get a better treatment from Marvel writers if he got rid of that symbiote...

SamZED
Classic Cap didn't have all those pistastic bullet feats taken literally at the art, did he?

True, true...

You mean Bendispower Clint or Dark Hawkeye? 'Cause you know, both of them have showed Gargan who is the boss laughing out loud I'm pretty sure he'd get a better treatment from Marvel writers if he got rid of that symbiote... laughing out loud I meant Bullseye, Clint im not even counting, I heard rumors he's Squirrel Girl's cousin. big grin

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud I meant Bullseye, Clint im not even counting, I heard rumors he's Squirrel Girl's cousin. big grin

It's not that bad yet. Wrecker shrugged off his blows (although I'm pretty sure he was amped by Cyttorak) smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.