WWHulk Vs Superman with twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
WWHulk gets the ability to fly and move at the same speed of Superman.

PIS and CIS are off.

hulkgoalie
he's already more durable and stronger, think doomsday...so with those advantages of supes nullified...i say this goes to WWH

xJLxKing
Superman. He is still stronger, and more durable. He has more powers as well. More effective and more smarter.

hulkgoalie
he's not stronger or more durable, he needs energy from sun, and hulk's HF is far better...

heat vision and breath aren't going to be able to stop the hulk, especially with flying and speed abilities on par with supes...

and smarter, maybe

effective? i don't think so

xJLxKing
Get some insight on Superman before claiming such stuff. Superman's strength>WWH(BASE). Superman's Durability>WWH(At base)

hulkgoalie
strength, yeah probably,

durability, scans?

xJLxKing
Up to you, since you claimed it first.

hulkgoalie
are you saying supes is more resistant to damage?

cause if so, then yes, you're correct, if we had hulk's HF in, which i was doing, then hulk wins

hulkgoalie
cause in a fight, hulk lasts longer due to HF, but in level of resistance, and not actual fighting, supes probably is higher, but i thought we were talking about an actual fight...

and with no PIS, CIS, that is slight advantage to hulk

xJLxKing
With or without HF, he has better Durability. Superman can take a hit that can destroy a planet, but WWH might not. He'll heal from it faster, but not if the hits are coming just as fast. Superman has easily hit and a destroy a planet. He can do it over and over again like in this scan

http://img394.imageshack.us/i/supermanpunchfy2.jpg/

hulkgoalie
but he has the same speed and flying ability as supes now, so the hits won't be coming as fast...which means he'll be able to heal

hulkgoalie
just out of curiosity, you like superman better don't you...lol

cause i don't think we'll agree

xJLxKing
Originally posted by hulkgoalie
but he has the same speed and flying ability as supes now, so the hits won't be coming as fast...which means he'll be able to heal
Superman has more powers like FB, HV, and other powers. He is also more intelligent and he has better fighting techniques

It's up to you. You can prove me wrong when you post proof of WWH beings stronger, or more durable

hulkgoalie
i am at a school away from home, where the filter doesn't allow much of any kind of pictures...so i am unable to prove anything at this moment in time...sorry

maybe we'll meet in another thread at another time...

xJLxKing
Alright

hulkgoalie
anyways, gotta study...good argument though...

quanchi_is_dumb
Superman breaks this pathetic joke WWHulk in half

manx422
Superman

Warlord
Originally posted by xJLxKing
With or without HF, he has better Durability. Superman can take a hit that can destroy a planet, but WWH might not. He'll heal from it faster, but not if the hits are coming just as fast. Superman has easily hit and a destroy a planet. He can do it over and over again like in this scan

http://img394.imageshack.us/i/supermanpunchfy2.jpg/

is this scan supposed to be proof that Superman can easily hit and destroy a planet?
confused

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Warlord
is this scan supposed to be proof that Superman can easily hit and destroy a planet?
confused

He can. You still doubt that?

As for this thread. It's closer then most people Think. I think it's about 50-50

-Pr-
Superman. He's still the superior fighter, has much more experience using his speed effectively, and has ranged attacks that will at the very least slow hulk down...

Batman-Prime
^granted, though WWH was an good fighter too and his regeneration should negate the ranged attacks to some degree.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
^granted, though WWH was an good fighter too and his regeneration should negate the ranged attacks to some degree.

he's not a fighter on superman's level, though. yes, superman tends to slug it out more often than not, but once he actually starts to think about what he's doing, i see him leaving hulk behind, tbh.

and i dunno, really. his hv and breath should be able to hurt hulk enough that his HF would have to work overtime to keep him in the fight, imo...

Warlord
^ I hate Supes Fanboys....

Especially when they're right...stick out tongue

Supes 6/10 if he plays smart

Warlord
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He can. You still doubt that?

As for this thread. It's closer then most people Think. I think it's about 50-50

is this what I asked?
I just asked how this scan is supposed to be proof
if I doubt or not is another thing but even if I had doubts this scan is far from convinving

-Pr-
^ I hate Supes Fanboys....

Especially when they're right...stick out tongue

Supes 6/10 if he plays smart

calling people fanboys isn't exactly complimentary, y'know...

Warlord
I was just kidding Mod...sad

quanchi112
Superman. He is still stronger, and more durable. He has more powers as well. More effective and more smarter. How is Superman stronger? The guy's still an equal to marvel and hasn't surpassed his peers at regular power levels so you saying he's stronger than the Hulk when he himself has doubted his own strength against Subjekt 17 is well off.

Get some insight on Superman before claiming such stuff. Superman's strength>WWH(BASE). Superman's Durability>WWH(At base) His durability is better I'll give him that but you saying Superman is stronger is just you saying he's stronger. Hf takes care of the durability aspect anywho.

http://img394.imageshack.us/i/supermanpunchfy2.jpg/ Thor's punches also have been capable of destroying planets on panel. Hulk's also in a weakened state fought off Gladiator who has destroyed a planet on panel. The scan you put up proves Superman's punches were nothing more than annoying to Infinity Man.

Superman has more powers like FB, HV, and other powers. He is also more intelligent and he has better fighting techniques

It's up to you. You can prove me wrong when you post proof of WWH beings stronger, or more durable You haven't posted any proof of Superman being stronger you just claimed he was.

-Pr-
I was just kidding Mod...sad

uhuh

Nihilist
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.