Cloud Strife vs. Travis Touchdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Round 1: Sword fight
Cloud has his buster sword and Travis has two of his beam katanas.

Round 2: Race
Cloud in his Fenrir Motocycle and Travis in his Schpeltiger. First one to reach from the beginning to the end of Santa Destroy, California wins.

Can the guy who mostly inspired people to be Final Fantasy cosplayers defeat the Otaku Assassin or will Travis succeed in defeating him?

ScreamPaste
Can cloud emulate the force of grenade shrapnel? Especially shrapnel which threw Travis many feet in the air?

First_Tsurugi06
I like Travis way better by virtue of not being Cloud Strife, but as for who would win, I think the big dividing line in this fight will stem from the following: People who vote in favor of Cloud Strife are likely to argue that Travis Touchdown is all inconsistent toonforce, whereas those in favor of Travis might argue that Cloud is all CIS and hyperbole. I think this fight can actually be argued more than some might think.

As of NMH2, Travis gains a couple of pretty good feats in combat, and nothing really downplays his damage soak feats in NMH1. While I don't recall him jumping a couple hundred feet through the air (unless the fight with the tenth rank counts), he's had feats that show his attack speed potential since the first demo shown online, and as far as I recall, Cloud's best speed feats aren't based on attack speed. That, and Travis has dealt with teleportation as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.