Thanos vs Ultron slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
Thanos w/all upgrades (no cube/IG/godly artefacts of cos)

and this the real Ultron

H2H only & fight to death so no BFR

Priest
After a verylong time, Ultron come up on top.

Bouboumaster
After one shot, Thanos trash the **** out of Ulton.

SoulDevourer
"shot"? um this H2H so Thanos cant use energy blasts (they woudnt be much help vs Ultron anyway)

Blanket
Essentially, both characters are hitting adamantium (since Ultron can't hurt him). I guess you could go with circuit damage then due to repeated strikes... if we go the way of adamantium never being harmed ever.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
"shot"? um this H2H so Thanos cant use energy blasts (they woudnt be much help vs Ultron anyway)

Can he still amped himself?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Can he still amped himself? if its his physical stats only then yeah (when he ever done that tho? huh )

dunno if it gonna help vs Ultron tho (btw he dont have PG or any o the gems!!)

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Priest
After a verylong time, Ultron come up on top. come to think of it thats prolly it

dunno how T gonna damage U...but ultamately T flesh aint lasting 4ever vs adamatium fists

Stunner2xx
Thanos for the lose

Bouboumaster
if its his physical stats only then yeah (when he ever done that tho? huh )

dunno if it gonna help vs Ultron tho (btw he dont have PG or any o the gems!!)

Thanos amped his punches and smack Surfer's face in like three punch.

Even if the body of Ultron handle it (which is most unlikely), his internal circuits will not.

SoulDevourer
but Surfers skin wasnt damage right?

Even if the body of Ultron handle it (which is most unlikely), his internal circuits will not. so u think Thanos punch > Thors hammer?

when Thor hit Ultron with hammer not even the insides got damage

redhotrash
The liquid metal version of Ultron would give him a hard time.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by redhotrash
The liquid metal version of Ultron would give him a hard time.

If Sentry can ripp him, a skyfather should do it too

Bouboumaster
but Surfers skin wasnt damage right?

so u think Thanos punch > Thors hammer?

when Thor hit Ultron with hammer not even the insides got damage

Thanos is, IMO, far stronger that Thor

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by redhotrash
The liquid metal version of Ultron would give him a hard time. this the classic Ultron wink (true adamantium armor)

Thanos is, IMO, far stronger that Thor i ment Thors hammer strike not Thor fist punches

KuRuPT Thanosi
this the classic Ultron wink (true adamantium armor)

i ment Thors hammer strike not Thor fist punches

You see it's actually you who has this backwards..... Thor with PG and not holding back... only gave Thanos a bloody nose and Thanos was still smilling. So... you're the one saying Ultron's punches greater than Thor w/PG not holding back.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You see it's actually you who has this backwards..... Thor with PG and not holding back... only gave Thanos a bloody nose and Thanos was still smilling. So... you're the one saying Ultron's punches greater than Thor w/PG not holding back. but your the one whose sayin Thanos is more durable then Caps sheild lol

btw yeah Ultron punch > Thors punch even with PG cos Ultrons got >>> harder fists (adamantium fists remeber? no expression)

Original Smurph
btw yeah Ultron punch > Thors punch even with PG cos Ultrons got >>> harder fists (adamantium fists remeber? no expression) Fail.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Fail. fail fail checck every fight Thor vs (real) Ultron. Thor w/HAMMER dint put a dent on Ultron lol

Original Smurph
fail fail checck every fight Thor vs (real) Ultron. Thor w/HAMMER dint put a dent on Ultron lol I was referring to the reasoning that because something is made of a harder material, it will damage more than something made of a less hard material with far more force behind it.

A five year old punches you with brass knuckles.
A boxing heavyweight champ just punches you.

Which will damage more?

Mindset

A five year old punches you with brass knuckles.
A boxing heavyweight champ just punches you.

Which will damage more? Who's the kid?

Mindset
http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,7100557,00.jpg

Him?

Original Smurph
Keep in mind, folks, that Mindset either just googled "shirtless five year olds", or had that saved on his computer... mmm

Also, no. We're talking like Molly Hayes without the super strength.

Mindset
I have the password to TP's photobucket account.

SoulDevourer
I was referring to the reasoning that because something is made of a harder material, it will damage more than something made of a less hard material with far more force behind it. "far more force"? confused

Original Smurph
"far more force"? confused Thor with the power gem will generate far more force with his punches than Ultron.

Is that a hard concept for you to grasp?

leonidas
Thor with the power gem will generate far more force with his punches than Ultron.

Is that a hard concept for you to grasp?

good luck with him. no expression

SoulDevourer
Thor with the power gem will generate far more force with his punches than Ultron.not Ultron...i ment Thors punch w/PG vs Thors HAMMER strike w/o PG. IMO their ~same power. get it?

btw prove that Thors punch w/PG is way better then Ultrons punches
u think Thor knows how to use PG like Thanos? confused

Original Smurph
not Ultron...i ment Thors punch w/PG vs Thors HAMMER strike w/o PG.
No. This is what you said:

btw yeah Ultron punch > Thors punch even with PG cos Ultrons got >>> harder fists (adamantium fists remeber? no expression)

Which is imbecilic, since hardness has nothing to do with determining the superior attack.

u saying Thor is as good user of PG as Thanos? confused No no expression

He doesn't need to be. He just needs to be stronger than Ultron.

SoulDevourer

Which is imbecilic, since hardness has nothing to do with determining the superior attack. lol bs - if it got "nothing" to do with it, then...if a boxer punch u with AND w/o brass knuckles then u think the 2 attacks gonna make exact same damage? cos thats basicly what your sayin confused
yeah but PG dint amp him that much when he was fightin Thanos erm

Original Smurph
lol bs - if it got "nothing" to do with it, then...if a boxer punch u with AND w/o brass knuckles then u think the 2 attacks gonna make exact same damage? cos thats basicly what your sayin confused Why do insist on asininity?

What you're attempting to claim is that one attack is superior to another attack solely because of the material used (adamantium vs. godly knuckles). That's irrelevant unless the force behind the two attacks is the same, which isn't the case.

yeah but PG dint amp him that much when he was fightin Thanos Do you think that Ultron will hurt Thanos with punches more than Thor with the power gem?

SoulDevourer
Why do insist on asininity?

What you're attempting to claim is that one attack is superior to another attack solely because of the material used (adamantium vs. godly knuckles). That's irrelevant unless the force behind the two attacks is the same, which isn't the case. lol...im not tryin to assasinate any1 & I dint say "solely" no expression but hardness is a factor smile dunno, Thor had PG but it dint boost him THAT much (in that fight)
Ultron aint got PG but he got >>> harder fists

on other hand do u think can Thanos damage Ultron in H2H fight?
(Thor w/hammer coudnt even dent him)

Original Smurph
Why do insist on asininity?
lol...im not tryin to assasinate any1

I'm done here.

SoulDevourer
w/e roll eyes (sarcastic)

this gone offtopic anyway
this Ultron vs Thanos not Thor+PG vs Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where on earth are you getting that it didn't amp him? He layed waste to the infinity watch like they were nothing. He was a team wrecker. Prior versions of Thor... team wrecker... nah. When he's fought Thanos before he's done "ok" but pretty much has gotten punked every day and one-shotted by the weakest version of Thanos. Yet, this Thor was able to go toe to toe with Thanos and hold his own. In fact, Thanos felt like he needed to force block thor A) grew tired of the battle that he knew he couldn't hurt thor physically b) felt like if he kept up the battle thor would just get stronger and stronger. In fact, it was said that Thor was gaining so much strength from the PG that he was going to be a universal threat... yeah he didn't amp him "much" give me a fing break.

psycho gundam
lol...im not tryin to assasinate any1

oh my..

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm done here.

Come on smurph don't leave.. you have to admit that was funny though.. afterall, he's not asassinating anyone...

SoulDevourer
In fact, it was said that Thor was gaining so much strength from the PG that he was going to be a universal threat... yeah he didn't amp him "much" give me a fing break. so u say Thor had universel lvl strenght & Thanos resist his attacks?

u think Thanos is more durable then captain americas sheild? (cos thats the gem Thanos use to smash the sheild)

KuRuPT Thanosi
so u say Thor had universel lvl strenght & Thanos resist his attacks?

u think Thanos is more durable then captain americas sheild? (cos thats the gem Thanos use to smash the sheild)

Did you read my whole paragraph? First address the ludicris claim that it didn't amp Thor much and then I'll play along. If you stick to your claim it didn't amp him "much" there isn't much of a need to continue.

SoulDevourer
Did you read my whole paragraph? First address the ludicris claim that it didn't amp Thor much it dint amp him that much cos if it did then he would of completely pwned Thanos, thats why roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw the fight vs Infinity Watch is after fight vs thanos right?

KuRuPT Thanosi
it dint amp him that much cos if it did then he would of completely pwned Thanos, thats why roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw the fight vs Infinity Watch is after fight vs thanos right?

did you ever read it?

He pwned the Infinity watch BEFORE his fight with Thanos. That is why they brought him to Thanos because they felt Thanos was the man for the job and could do it, where they had failed. Explain this since it didn't amp hiim much..... It was stated by an abstract that if Thor wasn't controlled he would be a threat to him (abstract) and a universal threat. Have we ever seen such hyperbole in re: thor like this before? Next, he was a team wrecker in that story. He was pwning.. Strange, BrB, Surfer etc with ease. Something he's never done before the PG incident. When facing Thanos before he's been treated like an inferior and even one-shotted by the weakest version of Thanos.. I.e. dealt with easily. Yet Thor with the PG was going toe to toe with Thanos with nobody gaining a edge. He was such a beast that Thanos felt like he had to force block Thor, to give him time to figure out how to deal with him. Address these points and your silly assertion that it didn't amp him "much"

SoulDevourer
did you ever read it?

He pwned the Infinity watch BEFORE his fight with Thanos. That is why they brought him to Thanos because they felt Thanos was the man for the job and could do it, where they had failed. Explain this since it didn't amp hiim much..... It was stated by an abstract that if Thor wasn't controlled he would be a threat to him (abstract) and a universal threat. Have we ever seen such hyperbole in re: thor like this before? Next, he was a team wrecker in that story. He was pwning.. Strange, BrB, Surfer etc with ease. Something he's never done before the PG incident. When facing Thanos before he's been treated like an inferior and even one-shotted by the weakest version of Thanos.. I.e. dealt with easily. Yet Thor with the PG was going toe to toe with Thanos with nobody gaining a edge. He was such a beast that Thanos felt like he had to force block Thor, to give him time to figure out how to deal with him. Address these points and your silly assertion that it didn't amp him "much" alrite but the PG dint boost Thor as much as it boost Thanos thats what i mean smile (dunno maybe it double or triple his strenght?)

on other hand YOUR the one whose saying PG gave Thor universel strenght
if Thanos resist universel lvl hits then basicaly your saying his durability is what, FP Galactus lvl? higher? What the f**k?
lol even Quan woudnt say that

KuRuPT Thanosi

SoulDevourer

leonidas
I'm done here.

can't say i didn't warn you . . . heh

h1a8
Thanos is, IMO, far stronger that Thor

He shouldn't be stronger IYO. Thor has greater strength feats. Plus Thor's hammer strikes isn't just his strength. It's his strength added to the force the hammer adds to the blow by moving with the swing..

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
He shouldn't be stronger IYO.

not only are things so cause you say they are such, but you can tell people their opinions also?

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
not only are things so cause you say they are such, but you can tell people their opinions also?

Only if it is an opinion not formed from logic.

psycho gundam
uhhh... this shit again....

all i have to say is "doomsday", and there goes your "thanos isn't strong" argument.

bouboumaster was correct and many others will substantiate his opinion

Bouboumaster

SoulDevourer
^ u forgettin that Thor WITH MJOLNIR coudnt even dent Ultron...u think Thanos with only his fist gonna make more damage?amp his physical strenght? when has he done that? What the f**k?...Quan? ^^
Thanos was losing we dunno if he could of gone on much longer

here its different attacks anyway. Thanos is good resistence vs *energy* attacks but hows he gonna do vs physical attacks from some1 whose got class 100 strenght AND got fists made of the hardest stuff on earth? u rilly think he can keep takin hits like that?so even tho Ultrons shell is like 10000x harder then Thanos skin...u think he still loses?

and hows he gonna hurt Ultron...

he cant use energy blasts, so much for tyrin to melt Ultrons insides

as 4 his punches...flesh vs Ultrons armor...dont u think Thanos gonna end up with his fists turn to pulp? big grin

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by h1a8
He shouldn't be stronger IYO. Thanos IS physicaly stronger (Thor = herald lvl, Thanos > herald)

but Thors HAMMER strikes outa close the gap (if not > Thanos punches)

AlmightyKfish
Thanos throws Ultron around until a circuit breaks.

AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos will definitely have to amp his punches.

As I see it, the resulting impact may leave nary a scratch on True Ultron, but it may cause damage to his internal circuitry.

SoulDevourer
did Ultrons insides ever broke before because of *impacts*?
so far only energy attack have melt them

so his circuits prolly sensitive to heat based attacks only, not impacts

Blanket
lol...im not tryin to assasinate any1 Greatest response ever.

Bouboumaster
^ u forgettin that Thor WITH MJOLNIR coudnt even dent Ultron...u think Thanos with only his fist gonna make more damage?amp his physical strenght? when has he done that? What the f**k?...Quan? ^^
Thanos was losing we dunno if he could of gone on much longer

here its different attacks anyway. Thanos is good resistence vs *energy* attacks but hows he gonna do vs physical attacks from some1 whose got class 100 strenght AND got fists made of the hardest stuff on earth? u rilly think he can keep takin hits like that?so even tho Ultrons shell is like 10000x harder then Thanos skin...u think he still loses?

and hows he gonna hurt Ultron...

he cant use energy blasts, so much for tyrin to melt Ultrons insides

as 4 his punches...flesh vs Ultrons armor...dont u think Thanos gonna end up with his fists turn to pulp? big grin

1- And Thanos fought Thor With Mjorlnir AND WITH THE POWER GEM in the Sate of Warrior Madness. It's like Thor X 3 on cocain + Steroids. As for the amp of his punches, I didn't find it, but it's in the scan where he kill Surfer in like three or four punches.

2- He asked for more right here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512662
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512666

The end of the battle, before Sif, if I remember correctly, stop the fight.

3- Watch what he can do, when he put an effort in it.
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4590/85157929fi8.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/i/99415456lx9.jpg/

He's around friggin' Saturn, and punch Captain Marvel to Earth.

On another occasion:
http://img53.imageshack.us/i/thanospwns0tg.gif/

The Thing, and Hulk. Hulk who, btw, might beat Ultron alone.

Blanket
If Thanos can't withstand Ultron's adamantium, then I wonder what an MA master like Wolverine would do?

SoulDevourer
And Thanos fought Thor With Mjorlnir AND WITH THE POWER GEM in the Sate of Warrior Madness. wut no expression it dint say it (they allways say it when he go into rage mode)

btw got a scan of he hittin Thanos w/hammer in that fight?

leonidas
Originally posted by Blanket
Greatest response ever.

i'd doubt that would even crack his top 10. seriously. no expression

Blanket
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd doubt that would even crack his top 10. seriously. no expression That what makes a great poster then.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Blanket
That what makes a great poster then.

Oh my god...

I just scanned through this thread, and I sh!t you not, I have *tears* standing in my eyes, I am giggling so hard.

Wow...

Just...

Wow...

Oh my goodness...

I might have to walk this one off...

psycho gundam
did Ultrons insides ever broke before because of *impacts*?
so far only energy attack have melt them

so his circuits prolly sensitive to heat based attacks only, not impacts well, ultron does have an internal molecular re-arranger in his head (or torso) that allows his body to move when it's almost solid adamantium (his joints are some sort of treated titanium blend shit that's less durable).

any molecular re-arranger worth their salt (pun intended) may be able to mess him up if they just take a moment and think. a blast from thanos might melt his joints though, or at least repeated blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.