Mister Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://aura1.gaia.com/photos/50/491401/large/bruce-lee-enter-the-dragon.jpg
Bruce Lee as Mr. Lee.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin Temple."

Just think what Bruce Lee could have been doing if he hadn't died back in '72. He paved the way for fan favorites such as Donnie Yen, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Michelle Yeoh, and many others.

Lee's final role would bring him international fame, but he would not live to see it.

Bruce Lee is a Shaolin fighter named Mr. Lee who is tapped by the British Government to compete in a martial arts tournament hosted by disgraced Shaolin Monk by the name of Han.

Lee himself has a personal stake in all of this, since his sister chose to commit suicide rather than be dishonored (i.e., raped) at the hands of Ohara, Han's top henchman.

So he decided to join and stomp nuts through Han's little tournament. With Jim Kelly and John Saxon backing him up, Mr. Lee's gonna have his revenge.

We still miss you, Bruce.

Trivia: The guy that Bruce is fighting inside the Shaolin Temple is Sammo Hung. Also, Jackie Chan has a cameo as one of the unfortunate saps that Bruce beat down inside the underground facility. But it's a real quick cameo, since Bruce snaps his neck.

Bruce also trained in the Filipino art of Escrima, and shows it by beating down several bad guys with a pair of sticks before switching over to the nunchucks. Seriously. He even incorporated some of Escrima's elements into his style of Jeet Kune Do.

Blinky
"Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
http://aura1.gaia.com/photos/50/491401/large/bruce-lee-enter-the-dragon.jpg
Bruce Lee as Mr. Lee.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin Temple."

Just think what Bruce Lee could have been doing if he hadn't died back in '72. He paved the way for fan favorites such as Donnie Yen, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Michelle Yeoh, and many others.

Lee's final role would bring him international fame, but he would not live to see it.

Bruce Lee is a Shaolin fighter named Mr. Lee who is tapped by the British Government to compete in a martial arts tournament hosted by disgraced Shaolin Monk by the name of Han.

Lee himself has a personal stake in all of this, since his sister chose to commit suicide rather than be dishonored (i.e., raped) at the hands of Ohara, Han's top henchman.

So he decided to join and stomp nuts through Han's little tournament. With Jim Kelly and John Saxon backing him up, Mr. Lee's gonna have his revenge.

We still miss you, Bruce.

Trivia: The guy that Bruce is fighting inside the Shaolin Temple is Sammo Hung. Also, Jackie Chan has a cameo as one of the unfortunate saps that Bruce beat down inside the underground facility. But it's a real quick cameo, since Bruce snaps his neck.

Bruce also trained in the Filipino art of Escrima, and shows it by beating down several bad guys with a pair of sticks before switching over to the nunchucks. Seriously. He even incorporated some of Escrima's elements into his style of Jeet Kune Do.

Enter the Dragon is one of my all time fave martial arts films.. Also the reason why I got into the martial arts as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.