Phoenix (Jean), Sentry vs Silver surfer, Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Surfer has recent upgrade from galactus here, Who wins?

Wouldn't current sentry stomp on everyone? He is a more powerfull matter/energy manipulator and reality warper than molecule man and apparently can't be killed by physical desintegration either, he just reforms.

lawest9
Originally posted by 753
Wouldn't current sentry stomp on everyone? He is a more powerfull matter/energy manipulator and reality warper than molecule man and apparently can't be killed by physical desintegration either, he just reforms. But.........isn't that his power level ONLY when connected to the void, I should have made it known that this is sentry at his best but without the void connection.

Originally posted by lawest9
But.........isn't that his power level ONLY when connected to the void, I should have made it known that this is sentry at his best but without the void connection.

Well if it's just his superman like powers he could stalemate Gladiator for a long time, leaving SS to handle phoenix.

Assuming this is neither DP nor WPOTC, I would say that SS's average is better - more consistant - than Jean's voluntary use of the PF's power (of course the PF itself is far above him in the feeding chain). But based on her fights against Terrax and Firelord I'd go with her though. So team 1 should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.