lady shiva vs nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
no weapons for either

Wild Shadow
a port kick to the head ftw.... angel

Q99
I think after he does a few hits she'll get his pattern.

It depends on how Kurt fights, if the first thing he does is port her high up, he'll win. If he tries to do hit-and-port tactics, I think she'll take him down.

Konton
Lady Shiva is just lulzy with PIS sometimes and would probably take this in a comic fight.

Kurt should take it more often than not though.

Can he teleport her head off? I've never actually seen him do something like that, but maybe he has a moral restriction about it.

KingD19
AoA Nightcrawler ported Deadpool's head off, and a favored tactic of his was ending fights via dismemberment. Although 616 wouldn't do that unless it was absolutely necessary or he was mind controlled. But I think he could take it with a port blitz.

Prep-Man
If Wolverine can use his ninja skills and hide in plain view from Nighty, then I think Shiva can to. Wolverine played Kurt for a chump when they were training.

KingD19
But this is a brawl, I doubt Shiva would be trying to hide from Kurt. And figuring out his pattern is hard, especially when he blitzes so fast he can hit you from multiple angles within a few seconds.

He can teleport her repeatedly until she passes out.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
He can teleport her repeatedly until she passes out.

thumb up

KingD19
Yea, it's a well known fact that the 1st time somebody ports with Kurt, they feel sick. And it takes a while to get tolerable, although you never really get used to it. Since she's never experienced it before, she'll pass out after a few good ones.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Yea, it's a well known fact that the 1st time somebody ports with Kurt, they feel sick. And it takes a while to get tolerable, although you never really get used to it. Since she's never experienced it before, she'll pass out after a few good ones.

Even Batgod himself said he can't get used to teleportation eek!

I think that is how Omega Red got knocked out, by the way.

KingD19
It does make more sense that the actual teleportation 3 miles up knocked him out rather than fall. Since the guys taken full on hits from Colossus with no problems.

Mindset
Colossus is a pussy.

KingD19
You're a pussy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Reported.

Enjoy your ban.

YOU F*CKING PUSSY!

oh wait...

Batman-Prime
Nightcrawler wins everytime, without PIS and CIS.

Q99
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Nightcrawler wins everytime, without PIS and CIS.

He's still human-toughness and fighting someone with pretty freaking amazing speed and skill. It won't be that rarely that she nails him with a KO blow right when he ports in.

StiltmanFTW
It does make more sense that the actual teleportation 3 miles up knocked him out rather than fall. Since the guys taken full on hits from Colossus with no problems.

Exactly.

Originally posted by Q99
He's still human-toughness and fighting someone with pretty freaking amazing speed and skill. It won't be that rarely that she nails him with a KO blow right when he ports in.

Human-toughness? Fail. He's superhuman. He took a hit to the head from behind that could knock out a dozen men with no apparent ill-effects and bested that guy in battle erm

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Human-toughness? Fail. He's superhuman. He took a hit to the head from behind that could knock out a dozen men with no apparent ill-effects and bested that guy in battle erm

He's not supposed to have significant superhuman toughness though (are you sure he wasn't supposed to have rolled with it? Because otherwise... total PIS).

And he's still not tough enough to withstand Shiva in any case. She casually demolished Killer Croc, breaking several bones without him even noticing, and Croc definitely has more toughness than Kurt.

KingD19
Kurt's durability is actually pretty high, check his respect thread. And he's also super quick fast, fast enough to keep up with her.

Oh, and Kurt would break several of Croc's bones, but he would know about it.

Q99
Kurt's durability is actually pretty high, check his respect thread. And he's also super quick fast, fast enough to keep up with her.

Not so high she couldn't take him out if she got in the good shots.

And yea, I'm not saying he's not quick, I'm saying that inside Shiva's hand to hand range is dangerous even for someone like him, so she can get in some wins.

KingD19
He got hit full force by Sebastian Shaw, after he absorbed hits from Colossus. Have you checked his durability feats?

Battlehammer
Night Crawler on pannel has been stated with enhanced durability, so I dont know were anyone got that rubbish about him having human toughness, becuase it wrong.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Night Crawler on pannel has been stated with enhanced durability, so I dont know were anyone got that rubbish about him having human toughness, becuase it wrong. everyone in comics has enhanced durability to some degree

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
everyone in comics has enhanced durability to some degree
Not they don't and certainly it not stated on pannel.

Night crawler is superhuman in every single sense.

Mindset
I think he means everyone compared to real world humans.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
I think he means everyone compared to real world humans.
I figured as much, but that pretty irrelevant since NC has enhanced durability for marvel humans.

Though this is mister starscream we are talking about, relevences does not apply to him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
He's not supposed to have significant superhuman toughness though (are you sure he wasn't supposed to have rolled with it? Because otherwise... total PIS).

And he's still not tough enough to withstand Shiva in any case. She casually demolished Killer Croc, breaking several bones without him even noticing, and Croc definitely has more toughness than Kurt.

No, he didn't roll with the blow. It was a sneak attack.

KC is a jobber.

Magneto1982
With the use of his teleportation and fighting skills, Kurt ftw.

Q99
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Night Crawler on pannel has been stated with enhanced durability, so I dont know were anyone got that rubbish about him having human toughness, becuase it wrong.

Is he tougher than Killer Croc, though? Because even that level of toughness was useless against Shiva's attacks.

KingD19
Yes, he actually is tougher than KC. Bane took KC down, and Nightcrawler takes blows from people like Sebastian Shaw, charged up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.