Watchmen 2 Comic Project?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.comicvine.com/news/watchmen-2-comic-project/140313/

Moore and Gibbons better come back for it

Alpha Centauri
If they don't, it's not Watchmen.

Moore, really. Not Gibbons.

-AC

King Kandy
I don't see much hope for this, but who knows it might be good.

Original Smurph
Ugh...

BruceSkywalker
i may not buy this, but i will wait and see

Martian_mind
Thank god, it's about time. I've been saying they should do this for years.

It should be excellent smile

starlock
For the love of God...please no!....was not one boring... mind numbing graphic novel not enough?......if this does go forward...my advise is to keep anybody that worked on the original Watchmen off this project....but what is one mans opinon worth since it got so much praise...i guess nothing.

Blanket
Originally posted by starlock
For the love of God...please no!....was not one boring... mind numbing graphic novel not enough?......if this does go forward...my advise is to keep anybody that worked on the original Watchmen off this project....but what is one mans opinon worth since it got so much praise...i guess nothing. They should put Loeb on this sequel. Guaranteed action!!!

Kazenji
Originally posted by starlock
For the love of God...please no!....was not one boring... mind numbing graphic novel not enough?......if this does go forward...my advise is to keep anybody that worked on the original Watchmen off this project....but what is one mans opinon worth since it got so much praise...i guess nothing.

Just what exactly were you expecting from Watchmen graphic novel?

roughrider
Does DC really want Alan Moore to put an unbreakable Fatwā on their heads? roll eyes (sarcastic)

(Maybe it's happened already...)

Omega Vision
IIRC Grant Morrison mentioned his interest in creating a sort of spiritual sequel to the Watchmen in his Multiversity Project. It would be set in Earth-4 and would be a shortened version of the Watchmen story with the original Charlton characters rather than analogues (though in most cases Earth-4 is heavily influenced by the Watchmen). It would probably star Captain Allen Adam (from FC: Superman Beyond) and the Question. Morrison mentioned that this question would differ from Rorschach in that rather than being an Objectivist he'd be a follower of Spiral Dynamics. That was about a year ago though and I don't know if the project went anywhere.

Digi
really. huh.

roughrider
Originally posted by Omega Vision
IIRC Grant Morrison mentioned his interest in creating a sort of spiritual sequel to the Watchmen in his Multiversity Project. It would be set in Earth-4 and would be a shortened version of the Watchmen story with the original Charlton characters rather than analogues (though in most cases Earth-4 is heavily influenced by the Watchmen). It would probably star Captain Allen Adam (from FC: Superman Beyond) and the Question. Morrison mentioned that this question would differ from Rorschach in that rather than being an Objectivist he'd be a follower of Spiral Dynamics. That was about a year ago though and I don't know if the project went anywhere.

If Morrison wants to continue sharing the same small island space with Moore...he'll walk away from this. evil face
Does he think Hadrian's Wall will keep out his wrath?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.