Darth Maul vs Death Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
I was curious, since Maul destroyed Black Sun by himself, would he be able to do the same to Death Watch?

Ms.Marvel
maul easy force storm ftw

Samurai100
Maul

ares834
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
maul easy force storm ftw
WTF?

And to answer the question... hell no.

Maester_yoda
I don't know. Death Watch, while not traditional Mando'ade, still carries on the traditions and skills of Mandolorians. They have Beskar'gam. Which according to Kal Skirata could deflect a lightsaber....I don't think Maul will take this easily.

Black sun is made up of gangsters and scum. Only the higher up's have any real skill, and even then i don't think they would be on the level of Mando's

overlord
darth watch

timebomb

REXXXX
Who in Death Watch are we talking about? An organization is too broad for the Versus forums...

Maester_yoda
death watch as a whole. not one specific, if i understand the opening parameters.

18scsc
do malordiaon iron is nearly lightsaber proof force lghtning would still travel through it ofr he judt uses the force to break their neck

Maester_yoda
Darth Maul has not shown proficiency in Force lightning and while he may be ble to break some necks with the force, i think it would be rather hard to concentrate to do that and reflect precision blasts comming at you and who knows what else.

18scsc
valid point still from what ive seen thier skill is vastly insupior from boba fett or his daughter
which means that there is probly a chink in thier armor (plus darth maul could just kill them in their sleep)

emoboy13
darth maul woud win becuz he has a doubl bladed lifesaber

mattatom
Originally posted by emoboy13
darth maul woud win becuz he has a doubl bladed lifesaber 'lifesaber' looks like mix of lightsaber and lifesaver. Somehow those two don't quite mesh perfectly. Did you know Maul was cut in half with a 'lifesaber'.

emoboy13
the only reason ob1 won that fight was because darth maul turned back to the light side when he saw the good in ob1 so he just let ob1 chop him in haf in order 2 sacrifice himself 2 the light side

mattatom
the only reason ob1 won that fight was because darth maul turned back to the light side when he saw the good in ob1 so he just let ob1 chop him in haf in order 2 sacrifice himself 2 the light side Been looking at Supershadow? Because thats a load of BS.

truejedi
probably emo IS 18scsc...

Slash_KMC
And they are both someone else... I could take a few guesses.

emoboy13
Originally posted by mattatom
Been looking at Supershadow? Because thats a load of BS.

ss is a close friend of george lucas isnt he?

anyway i didnt even read that in supershadow, i just kno thats what happened. u can just tell

mattatom
ss is a close friend of george lucas isnt he?

anyway i didnt even read that in supershadow, i just kno thats what happened. u can just tell No, no he isn't.
How can you 'just tell' then, please elaborate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.