bayonetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sushi&toast
to tell you the truth i didnt like the game... i finished the game and all but i didnt like it and i do like devil may cry, the problem with this game is first of all very long loading times, second of all the cretures you fight are too wierd and idiotic looking i cant understand wtf are they suppose to be, you barelly fight any fighters most of the game you just fight a huge monster and repeat the same monster after 2 levels its like shadow of the colossus you fight a huge monster and thats the end of the level , and the last and most anoying thing is that the pace of the game is too fast and you cant understand wtf is going on all you see is bayonetta jumping and doing some moves that are too fast to be understood but you just press the evade move and continue to press the combos you remember without seing them or understanding them i am sorry but for me this game suck

Omega Vision
Inb4 close. This probably belongs in another forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.