Exodus vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Both are wearing a robin costume instead of their standard gear. They fight at the center of the stadium during the superbowl semi-finals.

batdude123
Assuming we're not talking about current pussy Magneto, then he takes this, imo. Although, it would be an epic battle.

Philosophía
Magneto. Joseph already beat Exodus and though he was supposed to be more powerfull than him, Magneto has gotten much better since then. Originally posted by batdude123
Assuming we're not talking about current pussy Magneto, then he takes this, imo. Although, it would be an epic battle.
Read X-Men Legacy's current arc.

batdude123

Philosophía
Originally posted by batdude123
Spoil it for me. biscuits
Magneto is confronting Proteus and has his blood turned into lead. Quite some time after that, and with Magneto being near-death, Proteus attacks them again. Cue to:

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz109/sypher700/th_X-Men_-_Legacy_232_022.jpghttp://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz109/sypher700/th_X-Men_-_Legacy_232_023.jpg

Yes, I stole those scans from herochat.

batdude123
Nice.

Parmaniac
how the **** does he live when his blood is tuned into lead?

Mindset

Philosophía
Correction: not his blood, the iron in his blood is turned into lead.Originally posted by Mindset
So Mags has his full powers back?
Nope. Near-death, with his powers not at his peak and he still takes Proteus one on one. smile

ares834
YAY! Mags is badass again!

pinksushi1
How can Exodus win here?

.... He can't.

Blanket

pinksushi1
I wonder if Exodus has more raw power than Magneto.

pinksushi1
Bloodties Exodus might be able to takes this actually.

Mshinu
Even during Bloodties Xavier remarked Exodus was not powerful enough to fill the shoes of Magneto.

Xplosive

Originally posted by Xplosive
How exactly he takes Proteus? I don't see it.

Anyway, Proteus is much more powerful. But I admit that Magneto was always writers favorite, no doubt about it.

And Magneto wins against Exodus.

Protheus claimed he controlled the elements and that the world was wet clay in his hands so i guess he takes him out of the planet to reduce his working material - he can't create matter? - the funny thing is that Protheus could warp magneto directly to kill him, but he seems afraid of him, perhaps because of the iron weakness.

Mshinu
Is it possible Magneto has some ability to counter reality warping? iirc Exodus is able to do the same tho I don`t remember when he showed this ability.

Kazenji

khazra
Exodus' tk is a good match up for magneto's powers in general. I see the balance shifting to exodus though, magneto is vulnerable to TP without his helm which can be removed with TK or taken apart on a molecular level by exodus (he took machinery apart like this in messiah complex IIRC)

Mshinu
Originally posted by khazra
Exodus' tk is a good match up for magneto's powers in general. I see the balance shifting to exodus though, magneto is vulnerable to TP without his helm which can be removed with TK or taken apart on a molecular level by exodus (he took machinery apart like this in messiah complex IIRC)

He is not.

Wild Shadow
Exodus ftw.

he steps between the moment and crotch kicks mags and takes his helmet and gives him a wedgie... then steps back in time to claim his win.

Xplosive

Philosophía

Xplosive

Philosophía
Originally posted by Xplosive
Still doesn't mean he took him out. He didn't.
Yes, it doesn't, and I never said it did. I was remarking that even in that state, depowered and near-death, he still takes Proteus one on one, the outcome of the battle not having been decided until next issue. Taking/engaging and actually beating somebody in a one on one battle are very different things.

Your reading comprehension failure unfortunately takes unnecessary posts so I'd advise you to take the time reading what's being discussed next time.

khazra
Originally posted by Mshinu
He is not.
Yes he is. He still has some resistance to TP without the helm but is far from being invulnerable to it.

Mindset
Exodus' tk is a good match up for magneto's powers in general. I see the balance shifting to exodus though, magneto is vulnerable to TP without his helm which can be removed with TK or taken apart on a molecular level by exodus (he took machinery apart like this in messiah complex IIRC) erm

He's going to take a metal helmet off the master of magnetism? Exodus isn't doing anything to the helmet while Mag's is still conscious.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Bentley
Both are wearing a robin costume instead of their standard gear. They fight at the center of the stadium during the superbowl semi-finals.

Mags doesn't get his helmet anyways.

He's repelled Xavier without it though.

Mindset
Mags makes a new helmet out of scrap metal.

Xplosive

Kazenji

pinksushi1

Magneto has a very strong resistance to telepathy. He resisted both Jean Grey and Xavier at the same time. He also defeated the Shadow King.

Bentley
Everybody and their mother defeat the shadow king big grin

pinksushi1
What?

"Id"
Its true my mother has taken out the Shadow King.

Anyone read the recent Magneto mini? He beat the living mess out of Joseph.

"Id"
Exodus vs X-Men (Legacy Team) Round 2.
http://imageshack.us/g/138/xmenlegacy2620008.jpg/

Magneto vs Joseph
http://imageshack.us/g/638/magnetonotahero40011.jpg/

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by "Id"
Its true my mother has taken out the Shadow King.

Anyone read the recent Magneto mini? He beat the living mess out of Joseph.

thumb up

"Not a Hero" was awesome.

Estacado
bump

OneDumbG0
Have to go with Exodus here unless Magneto pulls some sort of psychological hero worship psychobabble on him to even the odds.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
Everybody and their mother defeat the shadow king big grin

Sad, because I thought he was one of the most formidable psychics in comics. Almost unbeatable.

"Id"
Marvel does house a good number to telepaths.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by "Id"
Marvel does house a good number to telepaths.

10x more than DC?

Mindset
Yes.

Prep-Man
20x more?

Mindset
Let me check.

Edit: Yes.

Prep-Man
30x more?!!

Mindset
I'll have to get out my calculator for that one.

Edit: Si.

Prep-Man
If we go any higher, we might just break the internets! eek!

the Darkone
I believe bloodties Exodus would sh** stomp Magneto in over all powers and ability. I still take Exodus over magneto, I miss his old oufit, it made look cosmic!!

Was it stated that Exodus is destined to join the xmen, if so that means the Xmen as a whole would have the most powerful TP and TK on one team Xman, Cable(virus free), Exodus that would be ridiculous on many levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.