Seth Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
seth who busted galaxys fighting odin

carver9
Thanos.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos. explain

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

galactusischere
Thanos wins. Loki gave a fight to Seth in Seth's realm.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thanos wins. Loki gave a fight to Seth in Seth's realm. seth gave a fight to odin were they stalemated for 100 years

galactusischere
So? Thanos=Odin more or less IMO.

quanchi112
So? Thanos=Odin more or less IMO. He's passed him up since the upgrade.

Knowsbleed33
So? Thanos=Odin more or less IMO.

No.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No. Because he is more powerful, right?

Batman-Prime
Seth wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Seth wins Based on?

Xplosive
Originally posted by quanchi112
He's passed him up since the upgrade.

What Thanos showed that surpassed Odin in raw power since the upgrade?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
What Thanos showed that surpassed Odin in raw power since the upgrade? Galactus, Maker showing.

Xplosive
Remind me, what happened?

quanchi112
Remind me, what happened? He knocked Galactus around a few hundred yards with one blast. He easily traded energy shots with the Maker.

Xplosive
He knocked Galactus around a few hundred yards with one blast.

As I thought. I knew you were referring to that. And because of that you are putting him above Odin?
Are you serious? Really?

DarkOdin
Galactus, Maker showing. Which still pails to Odin's top feats laughing

TheTyrant
Really? what has Odin done?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Really? what has Odin done? Nothing much destroyed galaxies, tnked mulitverse energy blast, one shotted Hela, defest frogot the danm a darkgod who was a skyfatherlevel and stole the odinpower from him and still defeated him.

Fought Doom H2H whenhe stole Galactus power and i pretty sur edoom had a cosmic cube at the time.

But that's not much considering Galactus got pushed around on the moon. and there owned Thanos

TheTyrant
Multi-versal blasts? show me.

As far as I know he only shook the multiverse when he died. LT barely noticed.

and no Odin got raped by Doom. He didn't give him a challenge.

quanchi112
As I thought. I knew you were referring to that. And because of that you are putting him above Odin?
Are you serious? Really? Without a doubt. Thanos didn't really have an impact physically on Odin when last the met and he sent a much more powerful character flying hundreds of feet. We've already seen Odin fail to defeat a weaker Thanos prior to. To assume anything else is incorrect.Originally posted by DarkOdin
Which still pails to Odin's top feats laughing You're not getting it. Read my response to ex here and then feel free to counter.Originally posted by DarkOdin
Nothing much destroyed galaxies, tnked mulitverse energy blast, one shotted Hela, defest frogot the danm a darkgod who was a skyfatherlevel and stole the odinpower from him and still defeated him.

Fought Doom H2H whenhe stole Galactus power and i pretty sur edoom had a cosmic cube at the time.

But that's not much considering Galactus got pushed around on the moon. and there owned Thanos Galactus is still far greater than Odin so what's your point?

Colossus-Big C
doom beat odin?

scans please.

DarkOdin
counter. Galactus is still far greater than Odin so what's your point?

Ya and Odin was able to match his power for a little by strength alone.

And Thanos is way weaker then Galactus so whats your point.

This is all iam posting on this

Odin was able to keep up with Big G strength for a little while and Thanos was able to to send him flying

B ig whoop according to your logic b/c both are alot weaker then thanos

But we all know you will just do your usually double talk.

And thanos own clone admitted to lsing to Odin but you won't count that why b/c your quan and nobody beats Quananos in you rmind

Welcome back to my ignore list try to ti quate me while i have you on the list agains your trolling is truly amazing

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
doom beat odin?

scans please. Doom stole Galactus powers and had a cosmic cube i think it is both Odin's and Doom's respect threads somewhere

DarkOdin
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Multi-versal blasts? show me.

As far as I know he only shook the multiverse when he died. LT barely noticed.

and no Odin got raped by Doom. He didn't give him a challenge.

Respect thread Odin got hit and his blast plus Seth blast shook the multiverse

Odin the get raped but for a longer time then Thanos he held he own against doom

No when Odin died it touched all parts of the multiverse and LT the highest of abtracts noticing is as big as it gets roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Ya and Odin was able to match his power for a little by strength alone.

And Thanos is way weaker then Galactus so whats your point.

This is all iam posting on this

Odin was able to keep up with Big G strength for a little while and Thanos was able to to send him flying

B ig whoop according to your logic b/c both are alot weaker then thanos

But we all know you will just do your usually double talk.

And thanos own clone admitted to lsing to Odin but you won't count that why b/c your quan and nobody beats Quananos in you rmind

Welcome back to my ignore list try to ti quate me while i have you on the list agains your trolling is truly amazing Thanos didn't lose to Odin on panel so some clone telling me something differently when I saw the entire fight means zilch to me.

Thanos' power increased to the point of affecting a much more powerful being while I add that to the fact Odin failed to beat him the first time. Yeah, Thanos wins. He didn't even bring any shields against Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.