From Paris With Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
new film starring John Travolta and Jonathon Rhys Meyers..

thoughts? Opinions?

KingD19
A cool action film that doesn't take itself too seriously, and from what I've seen so far, it'll have a few laughs in it too. They're not trying to break any records on this one, they just want a watchable action flick, which I think they succeeded at.

SnakeEyes
Looks shitty.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Looks shitty.

Yes it does

Kazenji
Looks alright.

monikaluchi
Very recent i heard the Film. I watch the trailer. It is an action movie but the name does not suggest that. smile

K.Diddy
smokin' I read a review in the paper today,heard it sucks real bad.

Kazenji
I've seen it

it was good movie a watchable action flick and a fun ride.

-Pr-
I've heard good things. apparently travolta is pretty good. looking forward to seeing it...

MildPossession
I enjoyed Taken, so will definitely be seeing this. From the trailer it looks more over the top silly action compared to Taken though.

Robtard
Originally posted by MildPossession
I enjoyed Taken, so will definitely be seeing this. From the trailer it looks more over the top silly action compared to Taken though.

Travolta with a shaven head, goatee and holding an RPG didn't give it away for you? Movie is a comedy, let's see if it succeeds at that.

MildPossession
That I couldn't take seriously in the trailer.

The Nuul
Looks not bad.

The Nuul
Just saw this.....Johnny T and the script are horrible.

4/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.