SuperBoy Prime vs Shaman Nate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Guardian Amp SuperBoy Prime vs Shaman Nate Gray with the PowerGem....

PIS,CIS OFF

blood lust is ON........... smokin'

pinksushi1
Nate rips him apart on the molecular level.

galactusischere
Prime.

pinksushi1
Prime? No way!

galactusischere
He has the guardian amp in this. Nate can't win.

pinksushi1
Why is that important?

JakeTheBank
I don't think Nate could rend his molecules apart in the first place. Not saying he couldn't win, as I don't know how the Power Gem would specificially effect him, but rip Prime apart with his Guardian Amp?

pinksushi1
X-Man is the most powerful telekinetic human mutant. He can rip him to shreds.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by pinksushi1
X-Man is the most powerful telekinetic human mutant. He can rip him to shreds.

Considering Prime without an amp WTFpawned Anti-Monitor, a being whose very essence basically effed up a Guardian (Scar) with anti-matter, and his body survived being warped into the multiverse atom by atom, I don't see Nate as being capable of literally ripping Prime apart.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Considering Prime without an amp WTFpawned Anti-Monitor An AM that just got hit with an galaxy destroying blast and was fail level from the start.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
An AM that just got hit with an galaxy destroying blast and was fail level from the start.

He's still composed of the same material.

pinksushi1
Okay. So extremely powerful TK won't work on him. What about TP?

Mindset
Are Guardians known for their durability?

Just wondering.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Are Guardians known for their durability?

Just wondering.

I'd say so. Their energy manipulation/output is above top tier Lanterns as they're described as being living power batteries, so their personal force fields would make them durable. Without their energy powers, I'd imagine they'd be as physically durable as 3-4 foot space gnomes would be.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd say so. Their energy manipulation/output is above top tier Lanterns as they're described as being living power batteries, so their personal force fields would make them durable. Without their energy powers, I'd imagine they'd be as physically durable as 3-4 foot space gnomes would be. Not sure how energy manip/out makes them more durable, unless they are actively trying to protect themselves.

pinksushi1
So basically extremely powerful TP and TK don't work on Super Boy Prime then.

nicamarvin
So basically extremely powerful TP and TK don't work on Super Boy Prime then. thats BULL..... mad

pinksushi1
Originally posted by nicamarvin
thats BULL..... mad

LOL.

Apparently the others would disagree with you.

sick sick sick sick

JakeTheBank
So basically extremely powerful TP and TK don't work on Super Boy Prime then.

I don't know about telepathy. IIRC, Prime hasn't directly shown any awesome telepathy resistance. J'onn was able to read his mind as Prime went off to destroy Oa, though Prime might not have bothered defending against it. I just don't see Prime being ripped apart here. As a Kryptonian, he's already highly resistant due to his molecular structure. Giving him the Guardian Amp further fortifies that. I think Nate's best chance is using telepathy over telekinesis, myself.

pinksushi1
His teleknesis should affect all forms of matter on the cellular, molecular all atomic level.

Batman-Prime
Prime

Warlord
prime if Nate can't shut his mind off

Slaanesh
Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.