Boy Nearly Suspended for having a 2-inch Lego Gun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Read the article that shows how retarded the school board can really be

You're probably thinking to yourself "Wow, after the school board had a child suspended for long hair, they can't possibly be any more stupid." Well sadly, you're wrong.

9 year old Patrick brought with him a 2-inch Lego assault rifle which has him grabbed and sent to the principal's office and got nearly suspended for it. Patrick's mother didn't take too kindly of the news and went to the school and bellowed at the principal until she couldn't breathe.

The school now looks embarrassed and even Bill O'Rieley thinks the principal went way too far.

It's a friggin 2-inch toy product, what's the danger?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Read the article that shows how retarded the school board can really be

You're probably thinking to yourself "Wow, after the school board had a child suspended for long hair, they can't possibly be any more stupid." Well sadly, you're wrong.

9 year old Patrick brought with him a 2-inch Lego assault rifle which has him grabbed and sent to the principal's office and got nearly suspended for it. Patrick's mother didn't take too kindly of the news and went to the school and bellowed at the principal until she couldn't breathe.

The school now looks embarrassed and even Bill O'Rieley thinks the principal went way too far.

It's a friggin 2-inch toy product, what's the danger? about 6 years ago i worked at toys r us and they werent selling as many super soakers and toy guns anymore because they wanted people to support 911 which i thought was stupid. shouldnt ruin the fun and entertainment for others because of a tragedy.

King Kandy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=518214

Robtard
Liberals, demasculizing boys since 1978.

The Nuul
HAHAHAHA!!!

Mindship
This isn't the first time schools have overreacted.

Seems to me the terrorists are winning. We better go out and buy something.

Darth Jello
Have people forgotten the school shooting hysteria of the late '90's? They were expelling and arresting kindergarteners for pointing chicken fingers or their hands in a gun shape at each other and going "bang bang". People were expelled and police were called for possession of advil and alka-seltzer in lockers. Kids were being thrown out of school dances and expelled for using altoids due to the small amount of alcohol. By this logic, butter milk and any food containing vitamin A should be banned from school.

Symmetric Chaos
In all seriousness this was probably seen as offensive to LEGO-American students.

Lord Lucien
Just saw in on the news a 12 year old boy in New York was arrested and handcuffed for doodling on his desk.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Just saw in on the news a 12 year old boy in New York was arrested and handcuffed for doodling on his desk.

Imagine if they caught her wiping her boogers under it, probably would have beaten and then sodomized her with a toilet plunger.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Wow, they just sent me to a psychiatrist for doodling.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wow, they just sent me to a psychiatrist for doodling.

You couldn't stop drawing pictures of dicks, could you. Big dicks, small dicks, thin dicks, thick dicks, short dicks, long dicks, dicks with smiles, dicks flying airplanes etc.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Robtard
You couldn't stop drawing pictures of dicks, could you. Big dicks, small dicks, thin dicks, thick dicks, short dicks, long dicks, dicks with smiles, dicks flying airplanes etc.

No, I drew guns on everything.

AsbestosFlaygon
This news would probably make more sense if the school officials saw the boy showing his other 2-inch gun in public

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, I drew guns on everything.

I think he was making a reference to that one movie with that one kid that drew lots of dicks.

Can't remember the name of the film, at the moment.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think he was making a reference to that one movie with that one kid that drew lots of dicks.

Can't remember the name of the film, at the moment.

Superbad, you shithole.

overlord
he was just being a man

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Superbad, you shithole.

Sorry. I'm not good with names.

One Free Man
That's just it, don't wanna follow the rules, don't send your kid to the broken system where they turn you into a faceless, genderless drone.

jinXed by JaNx
This is stupid man. I was once sent home early from school because i had a grenade in my backpack. Granted, the grenade was just a paper weight that my father bought me. I took it over a friends house and left it there, he gave it back to me on the bus that morning. This was way back when i was in the 3rd or 4th grade. My family and i couldn't believe the hoopla that was drawn up over all that stuff.

Darth Jello
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/141232/DETENTION.jpg

Wild Shadow
i think it is sad and also understandable that my friend's kids go to a charter school rather then put up with public school and his son will be graduating high school at 16....

i think charter schools are sometimes the answer if ppl can afford.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.