Altair Vs. Varian Wrynn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4924/8373b5a11b82847d90e7d39.jpg

It take place in Stormwind. They start on seperate sides of the city and Altair is restricted to melee weapons and no poison, just like Varian.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5122/varianwrynntcg.jpg

BloodRain

ArtificialGlory
Nice... picture.

Anyway, Varian would destroy Altair in melee.

BloodRain
It Altair see's that guy with that sword i don't think he'd go into melee.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by BloodRain
It Altair see's that guy with that sword i don't think he'd go into melee.

Sword? That's just one of the swords he's wielding. Yea, Warcraft really likes oversized weaponry, but why not when you have the essence of some kind of a beast god inside of you?

Q'Anilia
I do not think he really has the essence of Lo'Gosh in him. The spectators in Dire Maul just thought he moved like him. The talk with that tauren in Thunder Bluff about Lo'Gosh though, I can't remember much from.

XanatosForever
Nice propaganda, Q stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
What? stick out tongue

LLLLLink
Now I see where the "gay" convo came from...

Q'Anilia
Actually, I made this after that.

LLLLLink
Oh, its a by-product...

First_Tsurugi06
That's really not that funny.

LLLLLink
What's not funny?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
That's really not that funny.

The picture? Don't think it was created to be funny

Deicide
what about a match between Batman and Altair?? in gotham city and both with all their weapons and utility belts....etc, etc

Burning thought
What an excellent idea! tell ya what, you make it and ill watch it get closed m'kay?

ArtificialGlory
Though I'm disappointed, Q. Couldn't you have found a picture of Varian making out with Thrall or something?

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Deicide
what about a match between Batman and Altair?? in gotham city and both with all their weapons and utility belts....etc, etc

That doesn't need to be made, and not just because Batman would handle Altair and Ezio at once.

Then why'd you use it?

Q'Anilia
Because I liked it?

First_Tsurugi06

Well, I don't judge. Each their own.

Anyway, on topic, I'm kind of outspoken in my opinion on Altair being bottom-tier, but I know that some people are gonna try and include the whole Piece of Eden jazz and the weapons he designed. Nonetheless, I don't think I've ever heard a sliver of this Varian character. Before I try and give a real input, what are his feats by comparison to a normal peak-human at best like Altair?

Q'Anilia
The only video with his combat showings is the following:

bnrXJFfTcfE

I do not have access to his comic scans.

Cub
Altair is stealthy, Varian Wrynn is combat. Dont think Altair could beat Varian Wryn in a fight. He is a gladiator champion and beat a blademaster bred to kill. And warriors beat rogues smileOriginally posted by First_Tsurugi06
That's really not that funny. Homophobe!

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Cub
Altair is stealthy, Varian Wrynn is combat. Dont think Altair could beat Varian Wryn in a fight. He is a gladiator champion and beat a blademaster bred to kill. And warriors beat rogues smile

Homophobe!

Varian would chop Altair to bits in melee, that's true. Since no poison and only melee weapons are allowed, the outcome for Altair looks very bleak indeed.

I hope you're being sarcastic...

Cub
Not intentionally stick out tongue

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Cub
Homophobe!

That means nothing coming from a woman.

EDIT: Okay that actually came out wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.