Sentry arm wrestling gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
This is glowing eyes rip Ares in half Sentry.

Arm wrestling on an indestructable table, the winner gets to try to rip the opponents arm out of its socket (10 second time limit)
Complete rest between each round. CIS and Jobbing are off. What happens?

1: Wrecker
2: Ms. Marvel
3: Rhino
4: Thing
5: Collosus
6: Hulk (starts slightly pissed)
7: Wonder Woman
8: Captain Marvel
9: Thor
10: Konvikt
11: Kurse
12: Despero
13: Thanos
14: DP Tyrant
15: Validus
16: Arishem
17: Exitar
18: Living Tribunal

No cheating, Squirrel Girl acts as a judge and will smack you up!

Warlord
it's hard to say how strong Sentry is right now...I'd put him between 7 and 9

SamZED
I can see him easilly getting to 6. Assuming he's in a right state of mind (axe breaking, Ares ripping and Ultron tearing kind of state) I see him stalemating WW, CM and Thor. And beatin a slightly poed Hulk.

Mshinu
Originally posted by SamZED
I see him stalemating WW, CM and Thor.

You see them doing the same thing to Ares?
(not disagreeing, just asking)

Blanket
Apparently Sentry's ripping power is far above his punching power.
As he couldn't put Ares down in what he hit him with, but could easily rip him in half. And when he cheapshotted Doom to no effect (twice), but casually ripped his armor off.

Be interesting to see what would happen in an arm wrestle, as his real power seemingly stems from tearing things in half.

Batman-Prime

Warlord
Originally posted by Blanket
As he couldn't put Ares down in what he hit him with, but could easily rip him in half. And when he cheapshotted Doom to no effect (twice), but casually ripped his armor off.

Be interesting to see what would happen in an arm wrestle, as his real power apparently stems from tearing things in half.

he would just rip their arms in half...piece of cake

Mshinu
Originally posted by Blanket

Kinda mases sense if the source of his strength is matter manipulation. Guys with that power typically tear or crush things rather than using powerful blows.

manx422

SamZED
Originally posted by Mshinu
(not disagreeing, just asking) Hm.. Never thought about it. Its just Im not sure how durable Ares is, i know he's class 70 and if his durability on the same level as his strength I think Superman should be able to do that if he puts his mind to it.

DarkOdin
(not disagreeing, just asking) See this is what confuses me too. Right before Ares gets torn in half we see Thor send Sentry flying from 1 hit. Maybe matter maniulation like mention???? or maybe he took another dose of serum which increase his strength level. I wonder how much taking more of the serum effects The Sentry. It basiclly gets him high and crazy maybe it is like some super crack to sentry

sushi&toast
This is glowing eyes rip Ares in half Sentry.

Arm wrestling on an indestructable table, the winner gets to try to rip the opponents arm out of its socket (10 second time limit)
Complete rest between each round. CIS and Jobbing are off. What happens?

7: Wonder Woman
8: Captain Marvel
9: Thor

you put thor above wonder women and captain marvel? either you are nuts or you clearly giving thor way too much credit he doesnt deserve he never show any feats to suport this clame of yours

Warlord
Originally posted by sushi&toast
you put thor above wonder women and captain marvel? either you are nuts or you clearly giving thor way too much credit he doesnt deserve he never show any feats to suport this clame of yours

oh it's u again...welcome back

sushi&toast
Originally posted by Warlord
oh it's u again...welcome back

tell me something do you suport the claim that thor is physically stronger then captain marvel and wonder women? if so post some strength feats for thor , recently thor got owned by freakin task master nuff said

SamZED
recently thor got owned by freakin task master nuff said ok no to interrupt or anything, but that's not true, that was a combined force of many villains, who doesn't have bad showings.

Warlord
ok no to interrupt or anything, but that's not true, that was a combined force of many villains, who doesn't have bad showings.

no no let him continue it's almost entertaining

sushi&toast
ok no to interrupt or anything, but that's not true, that was a combined force of many villains, who doesn't have bad showings.

i know many villians beat him up but the fact alone that taskmaster with hios shield was able to tear out thors face is more then enough to prove my point that he is just hercules level in everything

Mshinu
either you are nuts or you clearly giving thor way too much credit

I`m nuts. Thanks for asking. wink

Warlord
I`m nuts. Thanks for asking. wink

yeah I figured so... big grin

Mshinu
Originally posted by Warlord
yeah I figured so... big grin

"Sanity" is waaay overrated. Just ask the Joker. smile

SamZED
And Deadpool: "Reality is overrated.. OOGAH BOOGAH!!!"

Mshinu
yup.

Now, back on topic pleaze.

Warlord
back on the topic at his best bob could restrain a cosmic cube from escaping I think he is up there with the big guys between WW and Thor

manx422
WW>Thor

Warlord
Thor>Orion

manx422
Orion>PR Beyonder

Warlord
Originally posted by manx422
Orion>PR Beyonder

i know

JakeTheBank
WW>Thor

Bullshit.

the ninjak
Thor will beat WW in a arm wrestling contest.

manx422
WW>Thor
Thor got pwned by Taskmaster

Warlord
WW>Thor

Taskmaster > DC

the ninjak
WW>Thor

In an arm wrestling contest?

xJLxKing

manx422
DC>Taskmaster

Warlord
DC>Taskmaster

no just no

manx422
yes hell yes

sushi&toast
thor got owned by taskmaster thats sad

oh and WW>>THOR

CAPTAIN MARVEL>>>THOR

Warlord
u two guys should hang together thumb up

sushi&toast
lets make it simple... taskmaster hits thor with his shield causing thor to bleed and tear his face fact? fact!! so whats wrong here? eccept the things as they are and you know what i could call it a low showing but then again thor lost to namor, lost to captain america, lost to rulk, lost to osborn,lost to hercules, lost to a doombot ... the guy loses and loses and loses so you know what? its not a low showing for someone who is losing all the time

ankur29
sentry went apeshit and then ripped ares in half after ares stabbed him

peed off sentry seems stronger than many of those guys on the list

sushi&toast
thor got owned by captain america before its because he was outskilled the same thing happened with taskmaster here he just got outskilled by taskmaster thats all

Warlord
lets make it simple... taskmaster hits thor with his shield causing thor to bleed and tear his face fact? fact!! so whats wrong here? eccept the things as they are and you know what i could call it a low showing but then again thor lost to namor, lost to captain america, lost to rulk, lost to osborn,lost to hercules, lost to a doombot ... the guy loses and loses and loses so you know what? its not a low showing for someone who is losing all the time

priceless

the ninjak
The last couple of years have shown us all the Avengers getting their asses kicked .......most of them died. Thor got off pretty easy considering. Rulk's trick won't work again. Herc and he always have brawls. Namor kicks ass so does Cap. Osborn needed lots of help, TaskMaster needed a win + Dark Reign blah.

Warlord
this guy is pretty persistent I give him that

oh and he is amusing also

JakeTheBank
WW>Thor

You really don't get context do you?

manx422
FACT IS Thor got pwned by Taskmaster

JakeTheBank

So, I take that as a "no", then?

manx422

the ninjak
Yeah and I,ve seen Supes get beaten black and blue by an android....So What!

manx422
Taskmaster is no android
he is a human

the ninjak
cursing

manx422
evil face

superuber

Colossus-Big C
avengers always gets there ass kicked.

how powerful is monica?

Galan007
lets make it simple... taskmaster hits thor with his shield causing thor to bleed and tear his face fact? fact!! so whats wrong here? eccept the things as they are and you know what i could call it a low showing but then again thor lost to namor, lost to captain america, lost to rulk, lost to osborn,lost to hercules, lost to a doombot ... the guy loses and loses and loses so you know what? its not a low showing for someone who is losing all the time I came close to profiling this. thumb up

Knowsbleed33
sushi&toast = Peterlane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.